Professional daytrader TAfag here

Professional daytrader TAfag here.

I know lots of you will call this bullshit. And I also think 70%+ of the TA analysts are bullshiters but listen:

We are in the middle of a bear market. No, it hasn't ended yet. And will take a long time to do so. It may - notice the "MAY" - end around 10~25 February. You all see all those trend lines below the chart? Those charts represents some cyclical movements of the market. And all 3 say it clearly: BEAR.

My recommendations is for you'all to short everything. If you don't know how to short, just wait when the market comes up like earlier today and SELL everything you have. Because IT MUST AND WILL FALL AGAIN. Until the bear trend ends, the prices will fall. Sooner or later. And when they fall ~7% to 10% after your selling, you buy again. And wait for it to rise, then sell, wait to fall, buy again.

Do it until the second chart of my graph (WT_LB, just look at TradingView) start some rising tendency. Listen, faggots, everything is going to FALL AGAIN. The next 2 to 3 weeks are bears one. ETH only has support around ~$850, and it will fall towards it until the bear is killed.

Bump. The world needs to read this shit.

C'mom fags

this is a serious post. get out of your shitty meme and shitcoin shilling threads. THIS IS REAL MOTHERFUCKERS

ok y'all deserve losing everything in your wallets

thanks, just bought 100k

mmmm mhmm mmm yees theank you

yah sell everything i have and what if i dont buy back in time cuz i decided to get high and pass out on my grandmas couch ? no thx i ll hoddl

Nice, just bought 100x leverage on BitMex

>nahh op totally didn't short the bottom guys, do what he says I promise

Interesting advice, but I'm too stupid to know how long the intervals are. And judging by some posts here, other anons are too, when they end up buying high and selling low. I think I'll just hold and see where we are in two to three months.

>he thinks swing trading is shorting
Why is everyone on this board so fucking stupid?

Sorry mate but btc bear is OVA. Alts are bearish though and will only pump on catalysts like the good ol days.

>not dumping every penny you have into crypto while you await the largest societal transfer of wealth in the history of the planet.

yeah i'm not doing that

Thanks just bought 100k

Who cares, everything gonna explode this year
I will keep buying ICOs and multiplying that way kek

Someone already posted this shitty meme-line chart.

It's going to return to the August trend and carry on it's steady slope upwards, like it did the last 5 times.

boomer astrologers are funny

>long time
>1 month

man I hope you are right
I got buy orders (roughly 100k in total) for ETH spaced all the way from $900 to 650 but I'm starting to lose hope
I wasn't ready for the big "crash" and had no fiat on exchange in time, shit sucks

What a complete fucking homosexual nigger you are.

>professional trader
>using free web charting

at least post from your platform so that we know you are not larping

>Professional daytrader TAfag here.
so you have literally every incentive to lie like a motherfuck to people. shoo.

the current dip is just wall street fucktards trying to pump up their futures contracts and buy back in cheap when you all panic-sell. wallstreetfags get the bullet.

I'm with you OP. I started posting about how we're in a bear market about 3 days ago. Very, very few people want to hear it on biz, reddit, or twitter. A lot of people are going to be bled dry. I moved everything into FIAT today after becoming uncomfortable with all Tether FUD, and I'm sitting pretty. Did x3 in January alone, so what do I care if I sit on the sidelines for a few weeks or months.

Worst case? I'm wrong and miss out on some gains as the bull revs up again (oh no!). Best case? I'm all set to buy the bottom like a fucking boss.