Any suggestions on how to diversify my portfolio?

Any suggestions on how to diversify my portfolio?

Been holding eth since last March but i feel like branching out now

buy some coins that you dont currently hold

>>shill me, the post
I could tell you to read up on penny coins but I'm just going to go out and tell you to go all in on VEN

Go all in on VEN

Dont fall for the diversify meme

This unironically

Go all in on VEN unironically. Short-midterm it’s the best coin in Crypto. Soon XLM & ADA will have their chance Q2

Sell 10 ETH for MCO and get the 500 card

Will I make 100k EOY anons?

Check out Icon, VeChain, and Power Ledger. Binance Coin (BNB) is the closest thing we have to an ETF and I like the CEO of Binance so I like BNB too.

WTC>VEN. Seriously. Compare the marketcaps and the tech

I'd get some ven.

x15 on ven eoy is pretty much guaranteed.

be like me

agree with wtc's tech atm. however, i think vechain has a better chance of adoption just because of how much better their marketing and communication is.

depends, whats your overall strategy and risk profile? how long do you like to hold? where do you think this market is going?

eth and ada is actually a really solid hedge with strong upside imo, but you absolutely should be asking these types of questions if you wanna branch out. im not going to shill you if you cant answer, and if you do and dyor, you shouldnt need me to.

I'm consolidating everything into ETH as soon as I can sell my alts after a run.

redpill me on yoyo trips

If you want to go for a gamble, DNA.

They are announcing a KuCoin listing tomorrow. Only 50m marketcap atm, DYOR of course but the information is publicly available (albeit very few people have put the pieces together)

Shill me on yoyo

>ripple or stellar

Your portfolio is almost identical to mine except I have a massive bag of XEM

Keep that eth. Put new capital into promising projects, never go all in.

Gamble it all on COLX
Whitepaper and Cryptopia listing upcoming
High risk