Leeroy wants to invest

My dog wants to invest in Bitcoin Cash. He's 8 and his name is Leroy. Can you help him out?

Other urls found in this thread:

explorer.bitcoin.com/bch/tx/4004244aef5cd86f28aecfedd11383494d3a32934d11088f1d6b5b24497e5aa7
blockdozer.com/insight/address/15d7Vwct3q68JACom9wAcgXFm6nrgvfMkx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sorry
can only send bitcoin

>so quirky and rand0m!
:P

>whoring out your dog on the internet
wtf is wrong with you

Sent

explorer.bitcoin.com/bch/tx/4004244aef5cd86f28aecfedd11383494d3a32934d11088f1d6b5b24497e5aa7

>sending bitcoin
lul

Kill yourself

Fuck off for using your dog for personal gain, beg threads are against the rules, you ought to be shot

Peak Reddit

Poorfag

15yDvGgP4Ax2p3N5Mf81VY1KoLvZJPkt1a

bitcoincash:qqmg999d66l2gs22st2zaf3wyrs3ysxtkyn9zv60d2

Will feed him private keys. It's his wallet, he has to keep them safe.

this is fucking pathetic, fuck off

I'm sending all my bitcoin cash to your dog op.

OP better deliver or I want my $5 back

Let him fuck you and get knotted.

I will send 12 eth if you post proof, no larp

that lady is visibly disappointed pizza boy is not chad

chadder than you, nigger

oh hey puppy boy
whos a good boy
haha i like dogs

this little fucker looks so depressed

Because he realized he wanted to invest in BCH and he has none

>bcash
This is really pathetic

What the fuck? Actually. Shit I need to whore out my fucking dog. German Shepards are everyone's favorite.

keep sucking blockstream dick, cuck

Is this how Veeky Forums treats all their novice investors? You're making Leroy very upset.

I can't. He doesn't want to cheat on his bottom bitch.

dogs are disgusting. smelly dirty creatures.

You're a meany. Doggers are cute!

If you send him BCH maybe he'll clean up, get a suit, maybe a bath.

yea they were bred to be cute because they depend on weak minded fucks like you to be taken care of
kill him then we'll talk

Dogs can do crypto too

bully

literal pajeet

That's amazingly generous! Can you please send me some? This is my Bitcoin Cash address:
1J2afdkVV8iCLs9Xw41q98YDEuDWta9dSu

Thanks either way.

Do you have a dog?

be nice to dogs they're nice i think
it feels good to be nice to animals and people i think

Fuck off you're not a dog, bitch.

>the absolute state of Reddit
*sips fedora*

I do!

Post dogs

Here is my big guy Buddy!
15d7Vwct3q68JACom9wAcgXFm6nrgvfMkx

Why is your house sideways?

I have a kitty. I love him unconditionally.
In the future, I want a dog-- a Samoyed. I just need a bigger place! Thank you for considering.

milo my cat wants only bitcoin

1611pE6JwTTiZKohojZXJPdAA3ArAGdm7b

Cats are the niggers of pets

Also, even if you don't give BCH, can you give me advice? I started in mid-December and lost ~80% of my portfolio. Do you think I should wait and risk it possibly dipping lower, or just sell what I have (most coins are at a loss)? Sorry to bother, but it seems you are successful, so I assume you have good intuition.

Well, here's my recently passed away doggie. Sammie the Bichon Frise.

blockdozer.com/insight/address/15d7Vwct3q68JACom9wAcgXFm6nrgvfMkx

Sent for pupper

Fuck me man I just buy and hold but if you lost 80% you should probably fucking stop

I don't know how to take good photos. And the Veeky Forums app I use auto rotates them. Sorry. Thank for the 2$! Did I misread 16 BCH on the OP?

holy shit if your handwriting is still that bad after the age of 12 you should neck yourself

Well fuck me...just got home literally 5 seconds ago and found out mom and dad put my other dog down today. Now I know why he looks sad in the photo and wouldn't smile.

Dude youre a fucking loser but your dogs really cute

Sorry to hear that user. Buy your dog something nice with that $2

Will do man. Apparently we are getting her pawprint engraved on a mantle thing and then having her cremated. This fucking sucks. Haven't felt heartbreak like this on years. Thanks again for the 2 user. Appreciate the generosity.

I want to report this post but I just can't bring myself to do it.

>Buying a dog you can't afford

he looks like a white bubba from forrest gump

Not sure if you're here anymore but found a photo of her. Fuck man.

It'll be ok user. Stay strong

Thanks man. One of the only anons on this board to give a shit about others. Truly mean it man. Thanks.

Our pupper, the Veeky Forums beagle wants to invest in eth. She believes in bark contractz. Can we help her out?

0x0d316606745f4073a9716e9d4a9344e8e30bdfa5

Copycats fuck off

Drew?

Why was she put down?

She had a rare form of glaucoma. We tried to manage it but it's 3k to get surgery just for one eye and the vet said it was 94% chance or so of spreading. I didn't have the crypto gains to save my dog and my parents couldn't swing it. I hope she's in a better place. Vet said she was in a lot of pain so it was the right thing to do. I couldn't figure out where she was when I was taking a picture of Buddy. Fuck man. I'm glad she's not it pain but this really sucks.

I am sed now. She is now happy in doggy heaven and will forever remember your kindness

dogs can crypto too. hello? dogecoin?

feels man. don't know how much longer she has. doges do go to heaven user.

Yeah. Im more worried about my other dog adapting to her not being here anymore. Idk how dogs deal with depression. How do you lose your best friend that you saw everyday for 8 years and just move on? Sorry to completely take the thread off the rails.