YOU FUCKERS TOLD ME XLM WAS A SHIT COIN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU FUCKERS TOLD ME XLM WAS A SHIT COIN SO I SOLD AT 3400 NOW IT'S FUCKING MOONING AND EVERYONE IS FUCKING SHILLING IT WHAT THE FUCK WHY IS THERE POSITIVE INFORMATION EVERYEWHERE ALL OF THE SUDDEN NOW?!!!!!! IS Veeky Forums FUCKING RIGGED? YOU FUCKING PAJEET FUCKS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hodlzo/status/953622903022596096
twitter.com/blockmasonio/status/955583247030759424
twitter.com/JohnCioffoletti/status/953079347652517889
stellar.org/about/directory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you are retatred

Lol iron hands faggot. Been in since 20 cents

fuck, why is it getting pumped right now?

Its barely mooning, it's gone up by like 3%

WHAT IT'S NOT?!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>mooning
>.49 cents
What the fuck are you even saying?

XLM will be $8-$10 by EOY so it's still early. Just buy and hold.

It's literally the coin and project to end all coins and projects. It has not a single bit of FUD. It's got IBM. It's got cross border payments. It's got FairX. It can and WILL BE 4$. SCREENCAP ME FAGGOTS.

I own stellar but why do people get so hyped about IBM. IBM is fucking hated in the tech industry. Horrible horrible company.

D E L U D E D

probably an over estimate but a few dollars for sure once Fairx/roadmap and future partnerships released

Yeah well I fucking hate most IT guys, fucking asshole spergs, so it evens out.

kek touche

IBM actually holds the most patents and dump money in r&d.

Please don't type about things you don't know about.

xlm fucking 1k eoy

it is. don't worry.

My predictions are on point
I'm aiming for 1.85 end of year
Around there

Do not question my word

anyone can dump investor money in r&d.
Are any of these returning anything? Hell, they are being sued by their customers for over promising IBM Watson capabilities.

>being sued by their customers for over promising IBM Watson capabilities.
nommed for world's shittiest FUD

xlm sucks

Stripe is going to support it. Ending bitcoin support.

Sounds like the Weiss ratings got leaked.

>Stripe is going to support it. Ending bitcoin support.
actually stripe will support OMG more likely

where are you getting this idea from?

There's at least one thread claiming TRX is being rated a very hard sell and XRP is going to be top of the ratings but only at a B.
Take it for what it's worth I guess but since palm beach gets leaked here a bit I wouldn't be surprised.

This is unironically true. There are other crypto coins, this is THE crypto coin.

That's the most obvious prediction possible. Any one with a 2 digit iq knew that a week ago

Yet TRX is going up. Sure bro, sell now.

*retarded

IMPRESSIVE TRAJECTORY TRX

Name: BlockMason Credit Protocol (BCPT)

Exhcanges: Binance & Kukocoin, etc.

Marketcap: 39mil. (!!!) one of the lowest marketcap coin in huge exhcanges like these

Bonus features: it's in a DIP now + literally no one is shilling it yet.

So what is BCPT?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-The Credit Protocol is a system for permanently recording ledgers of debts and credits between parties using the Ethereum blockchain.

-It guarantees the permanence and reliability of records stored, as well as enforcing specified smart contract properties such as the confirmation of credits by participating parties and the verification of the identities of contracting parties by way of cryptographic signatures.

-Also it is the first SEC approved coin.

-Vid: twitter.com/hodlzo/status/953622903022596096

Big news are coming:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
twitter.com/blockmasonio/status/955583247030759424

twitter.com/JohnCioffoletti/status/953079347652517889

Classic Cup and Handle.

dont know if larper but whatever my whale group is not as big as some whales but we get insider info sometime so yea basically xlm is going to rated extremely high so people are insider buying

already bought 50btc worth, at the very least this will x2 ur money but if it gets to 3$ im going to be very happy

Weiss group is gonna shit all over Monero. Good goys don’t need privacy.

XMR does well for any FUD against it. It's entirely grassroots and will only grow organically. When the cryptopocalypse happens XMR will be one of the few left standing

Except it's up more than anything in 2018 and was the #3 coin in 2017 you literal dumbass nigger. Wake the fuck up retarded clown.

It's going to flippen BTC.

It's been prophesied.

XLM under $1000 defeats the whole purpose of the coin

this guy right here

blame yourself faggot.
if you can't think for yourself, you deserve to be broke.

when fairx hits and you have to use stellar theres literally no reason anyone would keep buying bit coin anymore. they will buy stellar and trade it to bitcoin if they want bit coin

the whole future of cryptos are in xlms hand

>believing biz

thats were you fucked up kiddo DYOR

>fairx
IBM project. like coinbase but every fucking coin.

think you just convinced me to make xlm my third pillar

fiat straight to alts. it will open the door to alts for normies who are scared of deposites and the only currency you will be able to buy with fiat is stellar.

you'd have to be a complete idiot not to see how valuable this coin is

Why do ppl hold this coin? Even the most hyped predictions are like $10 end of year. Really you think you can't beat those gains somewhere else?

I doubt the platform will raise the price anyhow.

XLM is a shitcoin these are just crypto newbs

fair x gets released next month. the first exchange to ever fiat money straight to alt coins. guess which coin is the buy in coin?

you'd have to be a complete idiot to not be stocked up on xlm while its 50cents

i'm all in since 20 cents, but i'll hop off around 4-10 dollars and buy something with lower mcap

so do they first have to convert to stellar to trade or is that done in the background?

rumored its going be USD>ALT but actually USD>XLM>ALT in background. dont quote me on that tho

It's just a coin for liquidity and transfers though. People will buy XLM and then spend it straight away. It's not going to moon it will see a bump in value I guess but probably remain quite stable. On average I'd say it will increase at the same rate as the overall market cap growth of crypto if the fairx exchange represents a consistent percentage use by all crypto buyers.

Which even then, I'd like to hold something that beats the average growth, not conforms to it.

this is good for bitcoin

cant they also launch ico's on it?

Of course you can, but with much more risk. This is the only large coin with some big news imminent.

>Doubting the uncucked version of XRP

There's still time to get on the shuttle before takeoff this Thursday and stage two in February.

you cannot be serious. people will be pumping fiat straight into stella all day everyday. that automatically couples it with every coin on the market meaning the whole market will be relying on stella.

the majority of Veeky Forums was shilling the fuck out of xlm, numbnuts

stellar.org/about/directory

>Stripe

a whole lot of animeposters saying it's a shitcoin

Same here, never sold and never will
Hold till die!!

the best part about the McDs wagecuck meme is soon that won't even be an option. shit's getting automated yo.

>soon that won't even be an option
good, no one should suffer through that crap

Where can I buy mcd coins?