Come on Anos? How high can this actually go? I dont think a Moon is in the cards for it

Come on Anos? How high can this actually go? I dont think a Moon is in the cards for it.

Realistically. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1nh3NdYqBQM
vocaroo.com/i/s1h1ZnU6csY2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

15-20

curious, where do you get this figure? Just a gut feeling?

It's a good tech and nobody knows what will happen, but they have like 0 marketing and marketing is very important.

Man you are wrong by a lot. It will be $15 to $20 in February. I would say $50 by June.

1 Link = 1 Link

The reason why they have no marketing is that they are courting institutional money/coporate money - they don't need consumers to buy it.

Why is it listed then, you ask? I don't know - it happens sometimes when people who have an information advantage decide to invest.

they're not there yet. Unlike 100 other shitcoins, they are patient. That is why I'm patiently sitting on my 10k stack and sleeping well.

Bull. shit. February 2023?

>its good tech
no it isnt. Its literally nothing.

Lying is a sin, user.

vocaroo.com/i/s1nh3NdYqBQM

vocaroo.com/i/s1h1ZnU6csY2

SELL ALL LINK I REPEAT, SELL ALL LINK

EOY 2018 - $100
EOY 2019 - $300
EOY 2020 - $1000

Minimum

Thank you sir my hands have transcended sir

?

take a look at their github noob

team of 3 and a week is all you need, they can do it slowly too.

Good time to buy?

Faggot, it already moon from .15 Cents to $1.50 last month.. what do you expect, it to keep going up non stop? Give it some time you imbecile.

Bitcoin super conference less than a month away and sxsw less than 2. Just hold on longer mate. I've been trying to keep myself busy so that time goes faster.

Ya time feels like its moving slow, but we'll look back on this and wonder how the price managed to rise so fast. Anyone on this board who's bought into the FUD and isn't holding LINK is going get BTFO within the next few months. I'll make more in the next few months than I'd be able to save in 20 years.

I just think of it as it being nice knowing that one of these days I'll check the charts and be retired. Its like every day is a potential lottery win, and each day the odds get a bit better.

Same here dude. If LINK blows up, money will no longer be an obstacle for me.

It's listed because it's an erc20 token and Binance was able to list it without permission.

Link above $1 completely the defeats the point of the coin?