>its at 63

do i sell or just hold im tired of losing money biz ffs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lBjUQNnZ3wg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well done, buy high sell low.

>buy high sell low
it's the Veeky Forums way

telcoin is gonna dump hard now, its practically useless and was only artificially pumped because of the kuckcoin trading volume competition

Wow you really suck

If you're going to buy something that's at an ATH, hodl (or just don't for fuck's sake). You either buy something at a low and either put a sell order on it or watch it like a hawk. Nothing's likely to moon without big news.

user.. wtf

Keep doing this, you gonna make it in no time

Every single one of those coins is going to be $1-2 dollars in a few months. You're literally going to neck yourself over how much money you missed by not HODLING.

Seriously, this shit isnt for you. You're just buying shitcoins. DYOR or find something else.

thanks for the money, come again

user, you're da best

its not funny fuck you guys im just gonna hold and hope telcoin doesnt go to 0 sats. I am sick of selling low and buying high

nobody is forcing you, dumbfuck.

Shit man, didn't anyone tell you that TEL was a pump and dump? Sell that shit before it goes to zero. You missed all the posts several hours ago about this shit coin. Inject it into bitconnect atleast, that shits going to rise again

youtube.com/watch?v=lBjUQNnZ3wg

That might not be worth it since it'll be faster to recover your losses through trading than waiting for some shitcoin to pump again

Buy high, sell low

The true biz way

Never buy high when its green and mooning ya . Learned from that same mistake myself

You’re just a greedy fucking Jew is all. Just looking for easy money without doing any research. Mean while I started 2nd week of this year and already +50% my initial investment.

Here’s some advice. Get in early on something and then buy (usually when it hits a large exchange like Binance). Then wait and sell it later. You’re buying Into coins that already pumped and will dump on you. You gotta learn patience.

Hold, you fool. What are you doing?

jesus fucking christ nigger you are useless

sucks for you faggot, i bought trx at 1 cent

How did you pick your buy points?

>telcoin
that shit has a nigger CEO, you don't fucking learn isn't?

Sell so it will go up, empty the bags