I'm going to kill myself

Someone who isnt a useless shiller and knows what they are talking about, please comfort me before I literally kill myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OMQ9jsaiHok
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Circulating supply: 900mill//////total supply 10 BILLION

Why didn’t you listen

this

there is no comfort

this shit is going to less than a cent before we're done here

this gang is blood in blood out

was the tweet about the mickey mouse AI litereally killing this lambo ticket?

You know what happened with link & req last year? This is what's happening to dbc.

You know what's going to happen to link & req this year? That's what's going to happen to dbc as well.

Take your loss and unironically buy agi if you want an AI related token

At least you're not him

TFW when supreme token, a token created literally 2 days ago on Veeky Forums as a meme is now trading for 5x DBC.

You are honestly a stupid emotional bitch right now if you don't buy as many DBC right now.

- $1 mil funded by NEO
- $4.8M from Jinsha River
- partnerships w/ Samsung, Microsoft, Siemens
- In China, the fucking leader in AI

I bet you bought this at ATH and sold it this past week you weak handed fuck.

Hedge fund guy post. DBC is a 1 yr hold coin, brahs.

where is it trading at?

They have 0 marketing, DBC is way under the radar. I'm gonna make a killing you faggots

DBC is a chink scam. A cursory glance at the website would have revealed that, surely, no?

>- In China, the fucking leader in AI
Sorry this isn't true :(
Alibaba and Baidu, have all the best AI researchers in china.

Nobody really wants to sell below $0.11-13 since that's where the only people left are those who are willing to ride it out to the end , those who have given up all hope and those who actually believe in the project (not too many). It's at the ground floor right now.

le accumulating whale meme aside, the coin really is massively rigged by whales so presumably at some undefined point in future they will start to slowly pump it since what's the point of having a giant stack if you keep it worthless?

As soon as more info comes out and the hype dies down it's going to dump harder than DBC is now.

Iwas close to getting shilled on this and fomoing in but my bank transfer to normiebase took 1 week till clearing thank god. Feel bad for you op

If you fell for pajeet shilling you're no better than them and you fully deserve it

I’d still buy it over DBC tho just being honest lol Ben Goertzel will be successful

this is one of the most promising icos if not the best

It'll go up eventually

Everything is going to be alright. Pic related.

tfw OP

40k bags here. feel heavy as fuck!

>comparing two revolutionizing projects with no serious competition to a literal pajeet scamcoin that has competitors out the ass

hehe

FUCKIN LOL. What a fuckin loser

Learn to trade

LOL, you need to hold to AT LEAST when the rap song comes out, it's going to be HUGE.
youtube.com/watch?v=OMQ9jsaiHok

>- partnerships w/ Samsung, Microsoft, Siemens
This is simply not true.

I've accepted that the little bit I threw in DBC is gone.

This shit is so good it got mentioned in nature magazine (google China's AI dreams nature and it would show up can't post the link here)

Its tech is also stuffed in some robot mickey mouse, and the founders made some chinese alexa before alexa. We are all gonna make it.

Leave this board. It's only going to make the feeling you have now worse. Forget about crypto if that's what it takes. DBC will only get where it deserves to be after everybody just lays the fuck off it for a while.

They aren't partners, but DBC have had that companies as clients before.