ZENCASH Perspective

WeLamboNow (twitter)
Let's face it the cryptoworld has far too many coins right now. The creators of these coins are cashing in big time on all this crypto mania with multiple clones and spin-offs of BTC. It is nearly impossible to keep track of all the shitcoins because several new ones enter the market everyday. No sector is more guilty of over-saturation more than the privacy coin niche. I could name off the top of my head 10 different privacy coins all offering to do basically the same thing with just slightly different features and logo designs. Eventually when the market slows down only the strong will survive and the shitcoins we do not need will die off leaving maybe 1 or 2 coins in each sector surviving. I look for two things that will separate these coins from all the others and that is a very strong team and innovative or unique technology. Today I will be talking to you about the most overlooked coin in the entire privacy sector and in crypto in general and that coin is called ZENCASH.
You can read my full write-up here:
Reddit/7ska1a

i got 48.
Will i be comfy ? And if yes, how comfy.

I got 126, enough for 3 master nodes.
Right now I'm too lazy to do it for $3 a day.

Realistically, do I have to wait a year to get decent master node income

maybe 3-4 months, once they convert to DAG this will be a top 20 coin

If you guys like the info, come and join the Discord.
There is a paid version that gets information first but I answer questions and there is a lot of good info in the non VIP section.

discord R54Sec

paid discord...? gtfo guy, why do you aspies feel the need to charge for this easy and free information? go fuck yaself

wow. did you even read the whole reply? easy tough guy. All I am saying is there is good information there. Dayum man, just mention $ and people start going crazy.

Zencash will be my retirement.

Reminder: this can be you too.

if i wasnt all in on rlc this would be my 2nd option.

protip: look at the EMA on the daily OBV

The what on the what?

volume speaks volumes.
the estimated moving average (EMA) on the on balance volume (OBV) is on a constant rise since 3 months ago.

THAT is a quite rare in cryptoville

Fuck off still accumulating

My dark horse pick of 2018.

I hold close to 150k in Zen.

this too. saged.

Currently over half my portfolio. Only coin I have put fiat into since Bitcoin and ETH.

Will be multi billion market cap EOY.

Set it up and accumulate now. Mining ETH wasn't very profitable when it was $5 ea. Look at it now.

You get rich by getting into projects and accumulating BEFORE it's worth a lot.

Too many people only buy coins AFTER they get hyped and pump. That is why they never become rich. That's how investors of major companies got rich. Look at Uber, Twitter, Facebook, etc.

That's the plan!

Right there with you

That logo looks very Nazi. I seem to remember that lead singer of Pantera getting into some shit for wearing a logo that looked very similar to that in a t-shirt. I fucking knew crypto was full of racist Nazi scumbags

pic

When dag?

Prob late this year or next

Wait for binance guys

Easy moon

5x when this hits binance easy

Bump

when binance? didnt no bout dis sirs