Buy $AMB

The only coin with actualy partnerships (UN, Nestle, Migros) and NDAs.

Legally working with the Swiss government in Zurich.

Low mcap < 200M

Should be at least a 5x if not 10x

reddit.com/r/ambrosus/comments/7ldioo/list_of_known_ambrosus_partnerships/

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/ibbc-io/ambrosus-ico-review-e2d6499ea9f8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Right after the hedge fund larp thread

what do they do?

>The only coin with actualy partnerships
ok AMB is nice i have a ton but this is just dumb
>Nestle
not confirmed
come on man

wtf user. We obviously still have to accumulate after hedge fundanon.

Seriously, STFU OP

so we are buying hedge fund bags?

>Ambrosus has a bunch of competitors, while the project seems to be the most ambitious amongst all (at least, the most disruptive from a technical standpoint): Provenance, Hyperledger (IBM), Stratis, WaBi.

retard

????

well, that didn't take long. user, this isn't reddit...you don't get magic points for making good threads, you brainlet.

lmao everyone from that hedge guys thread is here. Anyone wanna shill us some amb?

medium.com/ibbc-io/ambrosus-ico-review-e2d6499ea9f8

I admit I bought 3k USD worth. Good job hedge fund user. Fuck me.

Ha same. But once I saw it was a supply coin I couldn’t stay away. Perfect for block chain

amb and mod are both good western supply coins. amb still hasnt come close to recovering to its ath

Crypto does move in cycles with certain types of coins so it really does seem like a good play.
Like when XLM skyrocketed after Ripple or LTC right after BTC.
So WTC and AMB are decent plays.

I got half an eth worth why not. Worth the shot even if I just bought the hedge guys bags.

OriginTrail you dumb fucks. 22.5MM cap, pre-existing customers, a working product and a Walmart award.

nice just market bought without any research

Where do I buy?

Quit bumping this thread you fuck

bump

I just asked a question

bumperino

Bump

I'm not getting answers

Why this and not VEN or WTC? What does amb have that ven and wtc dont already have?

Ven looks like it has normie hype and incredible partnerships. WTC has way better tech. What does AMB bring to the table?

Their current assets and human capital look respectable along with their product offering further business application.

For example, I can provide a link to the conference, one avenue they want to pursue with their sensors is that in realtime if the system detects product defects in say, produce, that the retailer will automatically be able to adjust the price based on the quality which should reduce product staleness and the human capital needed to determine, price, and operate that function (from price analysts all the way down to store employees)

I'm split between VEN and this out of respect for the different markets they'll both get into. AMB for Euro, VEN for Asia