This crypto shit isn't going to make any of us newfags rich, is it?

this crypto shit isn't going to make any of us newfags rich, is it?

Nah

It's unlikely. But who knows, maybe you'll find the next vechain.

im down 80 PERCENT

80 FUCKING PERCENT

I cant take this anymore Veeky Forums

It wont if you exit now. Try to be engaged in the market this year at least. I believe we will see a year just as good as last year , if not better.

already have.

probably not for anybody who bought in the last 2 months.

No

vechain is the next vechain i think

CoinMetro. This is literally free money, the next BNB coin and currently 11 cents. There’s a flash sale in 3 days. Use my referral if you want an extra 2.5% bonus. Do some research then thank me later, pic related

Not on its own, ive already resigned myself to that. My hope is that i can scrape together enough from it to start a business or look for another fringe investment that will get me there

youre not if you have that mentality.
i started with 800, made a lot of mistake and still learning the game.

you're only a newfag for now.

It can if you’re patient and not a fucking retard.

I've only made money since.
And I started during the crash.
Apply yourselves newbags.

Vechain is the next Vechain it's still gonna go 100x lol

hold the following for at least five months:
xlm
eth
xrm
bat

diversify across news if you can afford it

don't put in more than you can afford

withdraw half every time a coin doubles to minimize risk

reinvest your crypto earnings into purchasing means of production irl

run a small business. flip something. sell something. reinvest in crypto.

stop treating it as a get rich quick scheme and you'll be fine.

accept you may have to wagecuck

Just be patient and don't expect to go from a thousand dollars to a million. You're going to be disappointed with expectations like that. But 10x seems to me a reasonable expectation in crypto for a year.

Started a week before Christmas. Up 350%. Worst part of the crash still up 150%.

The trick is to get into a coin that has a low marketcap really early and that's how you make it. For example I have $10,000 in EXRN. All I have to do is wait a year and I'll probably have around $300,000 at least

only retards this type of mentality

VEN is a nice hold but it's not going to 100x

Dont quit and at the end of the year you will see major gains. Dont fomo or gamble it all on one coin. Diversify on 6 strong ones, 3 of those low marketcap, 2 more mid tier coins and 1 blue chip with a good road ahead (like xlm)

also hold exrn. you'll thank me later once it blows up later this year and the next

Holding what during that time?

Or buy VEN like Jim Breyer and just wagecuck for a year and retire

I've been in since mid Dec and all I've got is bags now, but it does seem pretty easy to double up. Just now I'm fucked with nothing to sell at a profit and nothing to put in so I'm not having much fun

did you get into the presale? I fucking missed it. I was waiting on fiat and next day it was sold out at .07 cents or something

You're the carrion for the vultures that have haunted this place since time immemorial, but please do go on pretending otherwise.

show blackfolio/delta

U don't know the real VEN then.

It's going to 1000. Think Breyer bought at 6 for a decent crypto return?

Lazy peons who don't do research don't deserve VEN
It has return of small cap for safety of big cap. Ignorant lazy flippers will rue not going all in. This is next ETH.

Ironically, the other coin Breyer invested in at 6.

Would have if you bought the right coins you fucking faggot. REQ, BNTY, UFR, XRB. Stop missing out on moons you dumb idiot. This is only a once in a lifetime opportunity and you're wasting it by buying the shittiest of shit coins. Take a fucking risk and do something with your life or be a poorfag forever cause god knows you have no fucking talent.

I have made 10x+ on over 12 coins and am still buying VEN at this price as best investment in the world. Who is the fool?

If you got a lot of money just buy VEN. Wait. Retire.

If you're a poorfag then good luck jumping from coins to coins.

Yeah got in at 7 cent tier which was handy. I might be dreaming but if BNB coin can go from 10 cents to fucking $24 usd in 7 months then why can’t this!? Kevin the CEO is some sort of Alien, he doesn’t sleep and reply’s to EVERYONE on the Telegram which has grown at a mind blowing rate considering they haven’t even advertised yet. I’ll be paying my house off in a year from this and QASH, no need to worry about much else

I didn't say you're a fool for buying ven. I own 2k VEN.

But anyone that says it's going go 100x is a retard.

I would cry if this hit $1k

That's what I thought when I put in $6k in May. "Ethereum has already mooned. Monero has already mooned to $50. There's no more money to be made"

t. $220k

Bag holder

I'm a retard who can't wait to see you proven wrong, because you will be.

Even then 1k VEN is nothing if the best you can buy now is less than 20 VEN

shill me on exrn

10x on XVG, 10x on XRB. 80% in VEN since $2.98. Still lost a bunch day trading cause I have no clue what I'm doing.

>exrn.
shill me this,
website seems shady

You are crazy if you think it is easy to find 100x coins without risk. Morons will keep betting shitcoins instead of the sure things and the market shakes them out like dandruff. If you aren't a pro trader don't be a dumbass, take a tip from rich older fags and buy VEN and keep buying their like kind. Let the THOR compound. You will make it. Investing not gambling.

Hey I have started my own server FREE to join for ALL like minded investors. Anyone is allowed to join as their involvement will help the community a great deal. No spammers please

We’re currently a small group of 30 members so please give it time. There will be absolutely NO VIP/premium subscription membership b.s . It will be free forever. I want to make it more fun but more crypto oriented - LESS Spam, would you like to join?

I don't care about having 15,000 members, 100 contributing members is enough. i'm only asking people i think will bring value to the community

discord (dot) gg "/" WMwVeW5

Im a pro trader, and im making a lot of money off this crash. I mean if you weren't absolutely retarded you would have realized its been dumping nearly everyday after peaking in 11k

Hey I have started my own server FREE to join for ALL like minded investors. I’d really like serious non-spammy people who want to learn to join as their involvement will help the community a great deal.

We’re currently a small group of 30 members so please give it time. There will be absolutely NO VIP/premium subscription membership b.s . It will be free forever. I want to make it more fun but more crypto oriented - LESS Spam, would you like to join?

I don't care about having 15,000 members, 100 contributing members is enough. i'm only asking people i think will bring value to the community

discord (dot) gg "/" WMwVeW5

We are going to see another bull run similar to December at some point this year. If you want to play it safe, just hold NEO and ETH. You can probably triple your money just doing that.

Still lots of coins/tokens that will get you rich

Buying BTC/ETH won't get you rich no, you need to search for shitcoins with huge potential ROI, stuff that can go up by 50x or more. Then just go all in for $10-20k minimum and see what happens.

COSS is a good one for example, some risk but huge potential. I bought in for about $17.5k when price was at $0.50 gonna ride it up to at least $25-40 before I consider selling any of it.

Fuck, this almost looks too good to be true... I actually might drop a couple hundred next flash sale

what makes you so certain?

I have 1k ven I think it should get me 6 digits at some point between 1 and 2 years pretty easily

Buy ETH right now. Wait six months. I would be very surprised if you don't at least double your money.

Or buy shares in some small cap canadian pot stocks. 5x+ by summer is possible. Small caps mind you, that kind of return isn't happening on the big companies. The fomo buying that happened around new years was nothing compared to the bull run up to legalization that is coming.

not trying to FUD, but there aren't a single known developer on the VEN/VET yet. and they anticipate capturing a large part of the market from ETH, and NEO? just how exactly?

>inb4 the answer is Jim Breyer and Xi Jinping

I understand enough of the technology behind my investments, that I'm confident they will go up in price.

ETH
-proof of stake is coming, a lot of ETH will be removed from circulation.
-ETH powers the all the ERC20 tokens. It has a powerful first mover advantage, it won't be displaced by any of the various contenders in the near future.

NEO is starting to pick up steam now. It is extremely undervalued, the only drawback is that it's not really decentralized, but that comes with technological advantages.
-can code in any language
-over 1K transactions per second in reality
-fixed supply
-many new ICOs coming, all vetted by NEO council

I'm holding six figures worth of NEO and ETH in dollars, I believe in the technology

face your demons and survive or perish bitch

Neo is the project with no devs.

Ven, team of 40, has been dev'b for 2 years and has partners already on their testnet.

But u knew that

NEO is not the Chinese ethereum. They will have to figure out how to become something else. Good project it's just overpriced.

I don't believe you, no one is that retarded

you'll be able to code ETH in any language too with WASM

>newfag doesn't know how to get XSN
>newfag doesn't get rich
everyone laugh at the newfag

Are you to stupid to set stops? This shit tanks 15% all the time. Put a stoploss at 7% and get a notification. Watch for the bottom and then buy in. It continue down another 7% and you buy in. Then you ride it up. Not fucking hard.

nod wid thad addidude

>he doesn't believe in the technology meme

seriously, this stuff will change the world. Just stop gambling on shit and there is no way you can lose

the crypto bull run is over fool. december of 2017 was our last chance to get rich but we failed.. the elite are planning to unveil the first quantum computer capable of hacking the blockchain and stealing everyones internet money. cryptos will go straight to zero and a new generation of bagholders.. i say this with a heavy heart user