ETH on Binance

started out as a 800 Ether movement...crawling up

what the actual fuck?

Bump, holy shit. Somebody knows something

what am i looking at?

t.IQ89

>BTC is going up

WE DID IT REDDIT!!

Going up real hard in the next few hours when the Jews announce As for ETH and BTC in the next few hours

I've just never seen that much purchased at one price. seems out of place.

A massive buy order at $985....started at about a million dollardoos in volume and ate everything

A Weiss executive. BUY BUY BUY BUY

thats a retarded amount

well, you can't exactly cash out USDT

Could be. Or someone who knows what the ratings are anyway. I haven't seen an order that large in the cue either.

Weiss report, ETH will be rated the highest along with NEO in 2nd. Don't know the rest, porblat exec's buying up. Expect $2k ETH tomorrow

lol

Software engineer at NYSE, wish I could tell you guys the rest but I don't know

The ratings would be based on a model that analyzes thousands of data points on each coin's technology, usage, and trading patterns, the agency said

Pretty sure ETH will be the highest rated coin based on this criteria. This will be the catalyst for the great flippening

Lets be honest, there is no way ETH , the crypto with the most transactions and which works as a platform for more than half of the top 100 is given a bad rating.

>massive buy order
>642 eth

Hardware engineer at NYSE. Buy ETH

any you niggers still holdin binacecoin>?

Wow you guys crack me up

During the crash last week there was several purchases of 1000 eth all at one price

Was around 990$

That's when I knew wall street was in the final stages of asserting themselves

Amid the chaos it's easy to go unnoticed so many people buying and selling when the 1000$ treshold I broken down , you're whole binance browser lags because if the amount of volume because it can't keep up, with freezes that last seconds , on and off

Hey guys. Goldman Sachs insider here. Goldman Sachs is going to be soaking up all of this cheap ETH for themselves. 10k tomorrow. You heard it here first.

Are they going to try and kill Monero?

i see these constantly on gdax.

I just saw an 1100 eth market buy on GDAX. Something is up. Somebody knows something big

I just saw an 1200 eth market buy on Cryptopia. Holy shit

I just saw me shift a bunch of coins into ETH

Weiss mom here, ETH is going to be rated S+.
You have been warned.

Just bought 100K ETH Thanks!

I just bought 100k ETH

it was 1000, all at a single price. nobody does that.

not a block of orders. a single order. popped up by itself

meh, how high could eth go, even with a good rating from Scholmo Weiss?

3k.

1 million per ETH

Flippening. I wouldnt be surprised to see $2000 eth by next week

you morons realise that isn't an individual order, right? Everyone's orders are grouped together.
OP has it set to 2 decimals.

why are there so many fucking retards on this board recently?

10 million per wei

because leddit /pol/ and newfags

>S ratings
mah nigga

it appeared as one, dumbfuck. it did not grow as multiple orders were put in.

if you say so

Dear Jesus I hope you tards are correct. I bought in at 1.13k. I wanna drop my bags already