pastebin.com/QqU5TGFG
youtube.com/watch?v=CIGHCoVzqtk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no, last chance right now while its still 50c

pls respond sirs

go all in, it's about to take off, been consolidating for a while

I would say don't buy. This shit always pumps then falls back to .50 lmao

absolutely not. Big week coming up
Weiss rating tomorrow (will very likely get an "A")
2018 Roadmap thursday
FairX Beta launch is imminent ("Late Jan, early Feb).
This is still ground floor

>always pumps then falls back
have you ever heard of testing resistance?

I don't see it breaking out today

Lol. This is the highest it’s been in weeks, why would you buy now?

Well you're an idiot.
TA-wise, it's primed
News-wise there are 3 huge events happening within the next 10ish days.
Couldn't be more obvious

Buy high sell low

>why would you buy now?
the stripe mention today, the weiss reports tomorrow, strong positive market sentiment right now.

about to correct to 4.2k, may buy some then

Serious question out of curiosity: if all 3 of those events happen and lumen still doesn’t get back to 6k Sats, would you consider it a failure?

If I make money then it's not a failure. I bought last night so i've already won.

>Within the next 10ish days
Why would it break out today and not then? Besides, it has already begun to drop

FairX most certainly will not go live within 10 days, so not really?

FairX beta is going live "end of jan, early feb"... so take that to mean what you want.
It's breaking out today because it's completed a bullish TA formation + anticipation of news....
Smart people have already bought. Feel free to fomo in tomorrow when Weiss gives Stellar an A rating.

why do you think stellar will get an "A"?

fairx beta is confirmed to be coming out late jan/early feb

But user I already bought in like two days ago lmao. I hope you are right and I am wrong

Great!!

It has gotten an A from pretty much every single person that has reviewed it. They even spoke about Stellar in some news program

Same I bought in last night and doubled my holdings today. Idk about this $1 hype but I'm excited to see how high the moon goes.

who is this fluid druid

This is a perfect time. I bought in at 70¢. This is still really low. Though O do plan on selling after the first moon.

ya

wait until 8K BTC at least

I just sold 15k TRX for 2k XLM

Are you asking because you haven't done any research, or because you don't see it?
Stellar is probably the most legitimate crypto right now and it's in the top 10. Weiss is only going to be rating the top X coins. Stellar is a non-profit, has an amazing team including the founder of Ripple, IBM is using Stellar for their payment systems, they plan on providing financial services to under developed countries, already used by many companies for payment system. Technology-wise it's better than Ripple which is getting the spotlight currently... need I go on? Name a top 10 coin that would get an A over Stellar... Stellar ticks all the boxes

What do you fuckers think the price will be a week from now realistically?

Something that correlates with the market cap.

The rocket is fueling and loading the checked cargo. You best get in ASAP.

Back to 6k sats?

8Girl and plum by David Dubnitskiy on 500px | belleza | Pinterest | Girls

This is impossible to predict.
Learn TA and how to read where the "top" is so you sell at the right time.

70 or 80 cents

where is this confirmed?

I will laugh if the ratings come out and stellar gets a C- or something.

oh wow it hit .50. it was .75 two weeks ago

the excitement comes from what Weiss holds for us not the shit increase seen in the last few days

hoping it gets to about 75 so i can make a solid 50% and sell again. Hype will wear off though so im not expecting a fucking 3x or some shit.

dont look at the price dumbass look at the fucking sats

bitcoin dropped since then

PLEASE DONT SHIT ON ME BTC

>If I make money then it's not a failure.
>I bought last night so i've already won.

Looks like already priced in.
May dump tomorrow.

pastebin.com/QqU5TGFG

5 Things You Need To Know About Stellar Lumens According To IBM
IBM’s Michael Dowling, Group CTO and Chief Architect for Blockchain Financial Services, referred to in his Reddit post a month ago about their partnership with Stellar.

IBM and Stellar have a common purpose to fix a genuine problem and they are determined to stick together to make this happen
>The IBM/Stellar Universal Payment Solution represents a shift in the way traditional – and now non-traditional – financial institutions can send value around the world with as little fraction as legally possible….The folks at Stellar, like us, want to see the world move past the 40 + year old fragmented system that we all suffer in today, but move towards a system that is more fair and equitable for all. This partnership is not just long term – it’s tight. Stellar joined the Hyperledger Foundation in addition to partnering on this project. There are many upcoming projects coming up this year about to be announced.

Stellar Lumens (XLM / STR) is already active and being used in very practical ways. Volume will only increase as more partnerships are announced. Results will be seen very soon – Q1 2018.

>XLM, while relatively small today, is growing fast. More and more people are using Lumens and trading them actively. We have a strong desire (and requirement) to open the market for fiat to XLM at the institutional level. We have 1 major market maker right now, and 14 major institutions involved in direct or indirect capacity on the network. Starting in Q1 2018, you should see more of those institutions redirecting payment traffic on the network.
This major market maker is rumored to be Bank of America based on one of their websites mentioning XLM in the code before the page was promptly taken down.

>It is steps ahead of Bitcoin as it is already compliant with regulations
>It is steps ahead of Bitcoin as it is already compliant with regulations
Fucking
This

Buy now user. This is the lowest price you will see in the foreseeable future.

XLM is about to explode.

Dont miss the ride

graph looks like shit though

TA. expert taught from la creme de la creme of youtube videos

I know from experience that XLM doesn't explode and that snakey only goes sideways, but for once I am actually interested in getting some XLM. Your post kind of put me off though.

I bought at ~$.43, when do you think I should sell? A few hours after ratings right?

Why would the timeframe matter? Sell when you've made a profit you're comfortable with, doofus.

when my leddit friend talked to me about all in xlm today i know it is bad. Also consider that the gpu market is dried up by normie miners hoping to scrap something off is the sign that this fud is about to end, the cow has no more milk

i bought bitcoin in Sep and exited mid December last year

the whale walls were lifted in preparation for the mega mooning tomorrow

Your TA is fucking shit, because the technicals are amazing right now and have been. The chart looks great. Stop looking 5 minutes into the future and see the big picture. It couldn't get any better.

you mean insider traders have 8 hours to do their shit before the normies

this is one of the most comfortably bullish charts ive seen since cardano in december. the TA, FA, timeframe and upcoming anticipation of news, and sideways movement and uncertainty of the rest of the market combines to form some of the most bullish pattern convergence we've seen in anything for weeks.

theres still an eternity of time (for crypto) before the "news" drops, its almost overnight, and they cant close us below 4650. you would have to be a fucking retard to not see where this is going.

tfw no gatherer gf

Where is this going?

Down?

Sideways.

>Thursday roadmap coming up
>FairX this Feb

Absolutely not, join the Stellar Marines today. It might be your last chance to get in before lift off.

youtube.com/watch?v=CIGHCoVzqtk

Just sold at .00052 Will reboard for moon mission when it dips again.

don't even bother

>always pumps then falls back to 0.50
how new are you? stellar was 0.01 2 months ago, and 0.001 one year ago...

LOL HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Nigger you'd best be joking.

Have you guys even looked at this coin? There is no way it's getting past those sell walls around $0.55 any time soon lol