Predictions for Monero

Predictions for Monero.

.03 coming soon, probably at least .035

Lmao. Shitcoin. Total shit. Buy Reddcoin or something. ReddID soon!

>035
Sick glad Ive been mining.
I got 6 xmr and I make about 0.6 a month,
Am I gonna make it bros?

also, where is the best place to go for info/news right now I look at a bunch of places, but id love any good sources you guys know of,

and any opinions on what to diversify into?

2019 Alts stop mooning; people put their profits somewhere safe

I don't think Weiss rating will be kind to it , but im gonna hold anyway

it's going to a tenth of a BTC by mid-spring.

feds will come after it exchanges will be forced to delist all bets off from there

With bulletproofs its going to effectively replace most forms of currency type coins as it now dominates that area of the market, Its broken through its last bastion of resistance too.

>>What are decentralized exchanges?

I'm debating if I want to keep my poorfag amounts of bitcoin and try day trading to accumulate or if I want to deal with transfer fees and buy into monero.

And dark markets will still use it, and it will still be the only crypto with a legitimate use case.

holy shit this. TPTB have a choice between letting XMR exist as-is or sparking the *actual* decentralization tsunami.

Oh I'm also debating if I wanna mine bytecoin or this with my GPU, currently going with bytecoin since its cheep as fuck and it should be worth way more come Christmas time.

me too,
I might not reccomend it, Its been getting really hard to mine because of people starting to use web based mining on like websites and shit,

Why do you keep making this thread? The price is down from where you bought just deal with it.

only coin worth hodling besides ETH imo

mine whatever makes you the most money then buy whatever coin you want

literally the first time I have posted this faggot,

>I might not recommend it,
Mining bytecoin or monero?

Monero, I dunno anything about bytecoin,
I am thinking of mining eth or sumo, but ill look into byte

Why would that happen? Speculation is in human nature

unironically anyone who knows the history of crypto will not underestimate the degree to which the feds fucking hate user cryptos

I'm mostly mining bytecoin cause its cheap as fuck atm and people are predicting it'll go to seven USD by the end of the year.

damn, that is definitely worth looking into thanks.

>people are predicting it'll go to seven USD by the end of the year.

Eh, well we will see.

$1000 by June... monero just got added to Dream market which is by far one of the largest dark net markets.

more users / tx's incoming

name a good DEX.....
>i'll wait

triggered

>an unknown amount of gains

I'm just using a small time mining set up which isn't really a true mining set up, but on the plus side that means less electricity.

Coinmetro
Airswap

fuck yeah go dream market!
thanks man.

Top marketcap coin in 3 years. Yep. Buy now.

It's gonna be big. It's already big and it's gonna be bigger. I can see it reaching $1000 at the end of the year.

>B-b-but what if it becomes illegal and exchanges are forced to take it down?
Implying darkweb markets give a shit. Drugs are illegal and they still exist and people still buy and sell them. Lots of shit are illegal and people still do it. Monero is like the one coin that just doesn't give a fuck about regulation.

We don't shill monero, it's not a coin to pump. Monero's a comfy long term hold. Sage monero threads

My bad,
not trying to shill;
just wanted opinions
and redditors are fucking retards so I am not going there to ask.

>and redditors are fucking retards
Story time?

this was like two months ago

>be me
>looking for all different opinions on crypto
>go to reddit like a retard
>post thread in crypto sub about expectations for bitcoin in 2018

Therese are the answers I was getting, and these people were not kidding, because they where defending their points

>I could see it going to 500k this year easy
>after it gets added on amazon (litteraly what?) it will be worth 100x what it is today
>dont buy btc buy btc cash

and other typical leddit responses

never go there,

I've said it before and I'll say it again. SUMO is superior and will explode through the stratosphere once normies try to cash out, get facefucked by taxes and try to find a solution which xmr will fail to provide.

Jesus, what are you, 12?

Lurk more.
Fuck off with your china copy.

No im 4 actually faggot

I disagree, there should be a few decentralized exchanges before this happens.

It's going to receive a high Weiss Rating and the normies are going to buy and pump the price by around 50%.