I want 20 million dollars

Will I make it?

Also post suggestions on changes I could make, will not touch either link or wtc.

Started in september with 110 k $

Bought 15000 wtc @ 1.20 $
Bought 500 k linkies @0.15$

Held the above 2 till now and will continue holding.

Omg and ICX stack is used for swingtrading , it was 20k$ in december.

I will cash out 15 mill when it hits 20 and only leave behind 1 or 2 guardian masternodes.

How long till this reaches 20 mill bros?

Yeah man your 1 million USDT is totally worth 800k USD, all those bitches will see you rolling in your 500k USD portfolio and want to flirt with you. You’ll be able to put down a down payment to a condo with that 300k and walk down to the BMW dealership with your 100k and to the gun shop with your 20k and Kys

Split your portfolio between xlm/omg/ven and your golden mate.

This is a fucking chad portfolio. All these poorfags who don't believe in WALTON

Hey saltlord,

20 million is my end game. 1 million is nothing.

I am sure your 20 million USDT (100% backed with USD and audited) will be worth a lot of money when you cash out

nice gains. i sure wish I wasn't a wage cuck. Why not cash out OMG and ETP to secure your intial investment with some return and delete your blockfolio and hodl 4-5 years the rest of the coins? No need to worry about checking the market every couple hours. You should make it in the long run.

you're holding omg, you'll make it user

you guys know anyone can put any numbers into blockfolio right...

Haha , I had the choice between VEN and WTC in september. VEN was 30 cents back then and I chose WTC because VEN was only available on a shit exchange. It has rewarded me handsomely and I will not switch over to some overhyped competitor who is copying walton’s every single move.

Surprise will come for VEN when they realize that walton’s mainnet code release will be private so they can’t copy them anymore.

nice link OP. im jelly.

he never said he has any Tether and doesn't show any in his portfolio

when you cash out of crypto you aren't required to touch USDT in any way, you sell your shitcoins for eth/btc, send the eth/btc to your deposit exchange and cash out to your bank account, no Tether involved anywhere along the way.

Yes I can cash out easily, cause I am based in holland and we invented the fucking stock market. Also did you know I only pay 2% tax a year?

hey faggot you completely missed the whole joke about USDT (note the T) inevitably collapsing in the near future.
you're welcome.

I thought about it a few times, but at this point might as well go big or go home. I am kind of a risk taker and I feel like this is the most risk averse portfolfio I can get , not counting holding btc/eth.

I strongly believe 2018 will be the year of the altcoins, that’s why even if I plan on cashing some of it out to recover the principal it will happen near the end of 2018.

Smart. I think VEN will still do well this year but WTC will do better. I wonder however if VEN's will have a huge run up cause of its hype. I could see normal faggots fomoing into VEN in mass.

Be honest famalam, that is the only way to be rich here. Wagecuckery is beyond retarded with 52% income tax

Hey faggot , I cash out in BTC not usdt

also, teach me da wae. Have about $755 split between BNB, ETH, IOTA, and LINK. Down 25% bc of this bear market and am a december dip newfag. Got another $500 usd in gdax that I haven't touched. Was planning on investing $300 in Zclassic and holding the other $200 for coins shilled on here. My goal is 100k, enough to pay off my student loans with a little extra.

It’s not the only way.
You can start your own business/restaurant , sell some french fries.

You will earn far above average.
Within a B.V structure all taxes on personal expense/leisure/vacation can be claimed back via creative accounting.

I also think VEN will do great, and it has done great until now. But at this point it is a nobrainer that wtc will far outperform VEN . At least in february.

I bought $600 in crypto in 2015, just sold most of it for 33k to move into conventional investments and starting a business. You should sell off at least 100k to ensure you win no matter what, imo.

Go all in on one coin, no use to split between so many below 1k usd.

I recommend LINK or BNB.

That's cool. You seem to know what you're doing. GL in the long run. Any advice to give to a newfag that's also a wagecuck?

I am not all in, as long as this does not go below my principal I consider it as a win. I don’t think crypto will crash 90% from this point on.

I still run a business everyday so there is cash flow coming in every month. I just hope I can retire and travel around / get married rather sooner than late

nice trips, the numbers speak for themselves. I bought LINK @$1.12 should I sell once it hit a little higher than that and buy back low?

post this when you've lost it all
i hope you don't though good luck user

I wouldn’t risk it.
Originally I was holding 550 k links.
During the run up in december I sold 50k of it at 40 cents and then it continued to rise until 1$.

You never know whether or not the next time it goes 1$ will be the time it never sees 1$ again.

also now that I actually look at OP, that LINK is gonna net you way more than 20 mil in a year or two

My cousin works for Weiss as an analyst. I don't know anything but he probably does. Didn't even know they were doing this.

I hope not, I promised my gf that I will marry her when this reaches 5 mill. I hope for het sake that it does not crashes :))

Any opinions of QASH or AMB? I've been doing some research into these tokens

Stop falling for the biz meme that 1m is nothing. Your folio is too risky. Take off some wtc at least and buy a bit btc/eth

>500k Link
>8k OMG

Yes.

honestly, XLM is pretty much a sure fire 10x this year - why don't you diversify a little?

Chainlink will either 250x or go to $0

Luck you it applies for you since you are just holding

I hope so, LINK is purely bought because of Veeky Forums. I started browsing Veeky Forums in august, this is the same time I started trading crypto.

And I immediately felt connected with all you anons here. You guys view life and relationships the way I do, and since Link is Veeky Forums’s coin and you guys have a good track record shilling eth, btc and a lot of other projects I will just risk it once, no biggie if it fails, the worst that can happen is to work for life haha.

Btw how does it work if someone moves to Holland in the middle of the year? Since gains are assessed in Jan

lol lowkey salty walty shill post

Cash out on all and just buy BTC.

Qash is very good, I would have held some Qash if it could be bought on some decent exchanges.

Ambrosus not so. In comparison with ven and wtc.

Walton has been one of the most risk averse coin in my portfolio because of their gmn program, it always tend to drop less than other coins during btc tantrums because of 10.5 mill coins locked of the 25 mill circulating supply.

But yeah I only view this as my principal amount so go big or go home haha.

I am on the edge with XLM. I can see it easily going to 1$ within a month.
I was considering moving my OMG stack to XLM but I view omg as having more potential for returns, especially if they release their sdk wallet and more big partnerships.

I only want one payment gateway type of coin in my portofolio

How do, I’d love to Dick around and see how much imaginary money I can make.

I am pretty salty I did’t go with VEN back in september.

Walton only earned me 2500% while VEN could have earned me 3100%.

But yeah february will be the month of walton, no question about that.

Do not fucking touch the Walton stack. Don't believe the FUD. Don't touch that shit for years.

>Bought 500 k linkies @0.15$
This thing alone will make you a fucking millionaire.

Thanks for the warning fellow knight.
I will not touch the walton stack as those are all GMN’s. And according to their Ama it will return at least 18% roi in the first year.

I see, had no idea about this. I'm going to pay more attention to it next crash. I've always thought of it as a shitcoin for some reason

Don't sell your OMG, both it and stellar will be big but OMG more potential and lower MC

Nice LARP. Show OMG transaction history.

Don’t even have to do this, here you go.
The rest is on my hardware wallet because I will never even touch it.

And then he shutted up all them salty fags

I believed you after you mentioned WTC outperforming VEN. Its obviously going to happen next month and the brainlet newfags on the board don't get it.

Thanks for the tip on qash though. I think im going to add some to my portfolio. I do think amb might be a sleeper though, with its low mcap and partnerships under nda.

Congrats on the link, only 20k stinkies here

STOP WITH THE LINK SHILLING. LINK IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT!