Icon Mainnet Goes Live Today

January 24th, the mainnet officially launches for ICX. This will be followed by their annual summit to introduce partnerships and collaborations etc..

2018 ICON ANNUAL SUMMIT: THE GENESIS
Overview
On January 31, 2018, ICON team will host our 1st ICON Annual Summit titled “The Genesis”, appropriately at one of the most iconic, tallest skyscrapers in the world—Lotte World Tower. Also appropriately, this event is timed just before the Lunar New Year.

We have invited blockchain experts, entrepreneurs, influencers, and other key decision-makers from around the globe to showcase our latest technical development including Mainnet, 2018 roadmap, and introduce a number of DApps that will run on top of the ICON network. ICON team has strived to “Hyperconnect the World”, and this day will mark the beginning of a new era, the birth of the ICON Network ecosystem.

Event Details (Invitation-only)
- Date: January 31, 2018
- Venue: SIGNIEL Seoul Grand Ballroom (Lotte World Tower)

Key Agenda
- Mainnet demo
- DApps on ICON network
- Business and technical roadmap for 2018
- Interoperability initiatives: Creating standards

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CryptoOfKorea/status/956043652823945216
twitter.com/helloiconworld/status/954185964775190528
medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-annual-summit-mainnet-launch-release-candidate-6a6c5b5d86da
m.cafe.naver.com/withstock/693442
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

explain why it isn't priced it and won't dip

are y'all niggas sellin?

Why sell now shit could moon at anytime between now and the summit

I've got 5.6k ICX (roughly 46 thousand USD) in this bitch. I'll wake up broke or swimming in gains.

Wait

my nigga am black i cant understand this shit my nigga

korea fud cucked it hard (needlessly), combined with the current state of the market
once all this shit is resolved it should be stable around $12 again, with huge potential for more growth. Definitely underpriced right now, either way

wutup nigga?

Sheeit nothin much my dawg finna get a ballin’ ass 300 like darnell here

shid nigga lookin fly wit dat mufaka

This shit is only dropping, fml

ICON GANG

now I have to keep a fuckload of money on binance reee

Setting my overnight sell order at $52.

No shit, smart traders sell the news. The mainnet launch has been public knowledge for weeks and has already been priced in. Only FOMOtards are buying today and I dropped my bags on them earlier today at the peak.

Gonna buy back on Thursday after the dump

does anyone know the time of this event?

on 31st when they reveal the dapps on the network ICX will go on a NEO style run

This shit isnt mooning today is it?

It's already 2 in the afternoon there, if something were to happen, it would have happened by now. I think ICX has potential, and the annual summit is next week. We might need to just wait a bit more, the whole market is quiet anyway. At least ICX stays relatively stable.

Why is everyone saying it will dump on mainnet? Should I sell now and wait?

Who knows if it will dump? I don't think so, or if it will, not for long unless something completely insane happens. I'm not selling for a while.

the mainnet dump already happened today around 16:30 and 19:30. it's just going to go sideways from now until the summit on the 31st.

ICON GANG I’m not fucking selling

I'm so sad it's actually priced in...they were right. This fucking crip toe.

Just be patient brothers, the fire rises

Lunar new year February 16. 2 billion gooks walking around with envelopes full of money.

This shit isn't gonna make me any money is it

Got to love the state of market where a mainnet launch is a big deal and not a necessity at ICO..

Fucking ERC20 shitcoins

Pretty much this.

because biztards want to be le epic traders where they sell the top and buy the bottom, when 99% of the time they buy high and sell low

The ERC20 token is only a placeholder. It will most likely get a fiat trading pair like ETH or NEO by the end of the Q3.

Is it safe to sleep now?

whens this mainnet gonna be online

I thought that was just chinks. Didn't know gooks got envelopes too.

51 minutes

source?

1k ven and only 100 icx can't decide if I should balance a little bit

3 hrs

My bad this guy is right

>priced in
I hate that word.

The fake news media FUDded this shit hard. This is undervalued right now. Gook banks will finally accept crypto again by Jan 30, BEFORE the ICON conference.
If you dont get in now you will regret it.

GMT+9 is a timezone not a time.

the absolute state of Veeky Forums

Where do you see 3 hours? It's like in the middle of the afternoon there, so maybe it's going to happen in their evening, but I don't see any time in this email.

9:00 Greenwich Mean Time

Oh, no, they just mean it will be on the 24th in Korea time. It's 3:20 there, they're probably going to smoke a bowl in an hour and release it then. Or just sometime before the end of their day.

Just set a sell order for $20 for when it hits it over night

>smoke a bowl
Good way to kill the time, thank God my winter classes are easy

For ETH?

LMAO this was actually funny

FOMO FOMO FOMO FOMO THE HYPE IS COMING

twitter.com/CryptoOfKorea/status/956043652823945216

nigga tron is beating this right now
how is this not undervalued

jesus
this literally made me sell all my crypto

pussy

whales dropping walls, this is pissing me off

Fuck it, I'm selling. It's past 5 in Korea, no way its not getting delayed at this point.

>twitter.com/CryptoOfKorea/status/956043652823945216
That account has 100 followers. FUD

Good choice, it’s going to drop hard then we can buy back in

where the FUCK is the mainnet

11am EST burgertime
convert it yourself eurocuck

source?

Bro how the FUCK do I mainnet??

im an ausfag but whatever

also why would they provide a product in korea but do it on burger time?

Just received a signal from a trusted person in my discord group that they've ran into several problems, mainnet was supposed to get launched 2 hours ago. Sell and rebuy. You have been warned, there's a very good chance it'll get delayed.

Lmao pajeet

> trusted
> discord

Thanks just sold 100k

Its 6 PM in Korea and they said it would be out today in Korea so if its not out in 6 hours they are officially late

Shit is not going to moon tonight lads, buy back in at the dip

It is priced in, these retards are going to wake up a lot poorer tomorrow. That's not to say that ICX won't be more valuable in the future, but big events like this are almost always like this

Lots of mini ETH walls popping up, is it almost time? Or are we fucked?

considering just selling all now

when will they have their ICX wallet?

well it was meant to be today but theres

They're late lads. Panic sell.

Its already dipped too much to panic sell

holy shit. mainet delayed 2 times? wtf

I think its coming still. They sent out emails earlier and haven't announced anything yet. When it was delayed before they announced it on the 26th way ahead of time

priced in.

no one really cares

nothing moves this shitcoin

if the project was so fucking amazing it would have had steady growth instead of this sideways bleeding

I don't know how it got this far in the first place

What if people thinking it's priced in is really the thing that's priced in so its undervalued?

What

Can't be priced in if nobody believes it is going live today anyway!

Is this something we should worry about? It's from a few days ago but I guess no one noticed?

twitter.com/helloiconworld/status/954185964775190528

medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-annual-summit-mainnet-launch-release-candidate-6a6c5b5d86da

24th was specified in this article.

That's from almost a month ago, do you have any more recent official confirmation?

What's more confusing is ICX is a Swiss company.

Surprised Veeky Forums isn't losing their minds at this moment about how long it's taking for mainnet to be released.

Because it's not getting released.

I sold a bit ago when I didn't hear a peep, not a good sign. I can see this dumping back to $7 or even less at this rate, and I'm saying this as someone who held A LOT of ICX. I'm sitting by in ETH right now waiting to see what will happen.

I fucking sold. All in on VEN. Don't even care anymore.

m.cafe.naver.com/withstock/693442

OKCoin is going to list ICX in trading pair with the Korean Won. Preapre to see $50 by Lunar new year on the 16th on February.

This sums up my position

>Thank you with bearing with us
>bearing with us
>bear
It was already over wasn’t it anons

So I'm guessing we just buy after the dump then. This news was already known for a little while but it didn't pump the price at all. Which is fine for me, but extremely disappointing. Should have expected it though, seems like our moon mission will be postponed for another week or two.

Almost every single coin in this market is following this trend

I'm afraid to dump tho. I've already daytraded a bunch with this.