Paycheck day

>paycheck day
>49 hours overtime
>free coffee every morning
Guess having a real job is not that bad after all! I'm actually making money!!!
What about you, How's your ponzicoin treating you?
Who here /comfynocoiner/?

its true, crypto is enabling the NEET lifestyle for so many of these degenerates and just worsens their condition and depression in the long term by making them quit their jobs/study. they don't even know how to handle money so they never end up cashing out and will lose all their gains soon enough anyway
top kek

I make around 200k base with around 60-80k in bonuses in industrial sales and when I’m not visiting clients with Reps - I work from home.

I also have a nicely growing portfolio of crypto.

Why aren’t you doing both and what kind of shit job do you work where you could possible earn 49 hours of overtime?

Gross.

I have a job and am into crypto. What do you have to say about that no-coiner faggot?

I have a good job and trade crypto
Why can we not do both? Are people so stupid they can only do one?

you retarded faggot

my ponzischeme is treating me great. i get my standard paycheck and 2x it every month.

>Going to a top uni in the country
>On track for a top 10 Law School after I graduate next year
>Part time job that pays 12$/hr base, 25-30$/hr on avg with tips
>Putting money into Crypto that may become millions someday
>If it doesn't, who cares, I'm getting a Corporate Big Law job
Doing just fine, OP.

>tfw comfy part time job and crypto millionaire

Sounds good to me desu

>overtime
Well done for giving up your free time to make your boss more money instead of improving yourself or making your money work for you and not vice versa

This.

what's your job? i'm also in a top uni but i'm a wreck, trying to find actual work but it's difficult

There is no such thing as a "good job. It is literally impossible to live a fulfilling life if you trade time for money and are a cuck to the system.

anyone else a wagecuck working manual labour?

my job allows for unlimited overtime, purely because i'm on-call. every time i'm called, i receive 2 hours of overtime pay. shit's cash since it usually doesn't take more than five minutes.

Family owned moving company. Shit is pretty cash, get a nice workout and it's easy.

This is what I want to be.

>free coffee every morning
>free stimulant that destroys my body and it's chemistry so I can sit in a square for 8-12 hours to make some guy nailing a hooker in his office profit.

>my job allows for unlimited overtime, purely because i'm on-call. every time i'm called, i receive 2 hours of overtime pay.

you're a male prostitute

>be me
>$85k starting salary
>start in july

im a poorfag until then, but feelsgood

>pleased with his free coffe and extra shekels for working in his free time

spoken like a true wageslave

how anyone thinks that "making it" by trading useless meme coins in their basement is acceptable is beyond me. you will still be pathetic even if you have money, in social status there is old money, new money and then crypto money which is the most laughable of them all. hot girls won't care what money you make with crypto as they want more than just money, they want a man with a sense of drive and dignity and you can display that by having a proper career and being proud of work. all you crypto meme kiddies are pathetic.

>wake up and sleep whenever I want
>600% up on initial investment
>making good trades every day
>don‘t have to talk to annoying coworkers
>don‘t have to fight through traffic
>successful investor at 22, never worked a day in my Life

>user makes it
>tells mom to go fuck herself
>shes confused why her fat 27 year old son is being so mean to her when she gave him tendies every day
>she's at least relieved he finally leaves
>user buys house too big for himself, in cash with crypto earnings
>user becomes crushingly lonely
>still can't talk to girls
>hire a prostitute
>she steals the Omega watch he just bought himself
>user crashes his lambo, didn't have insurance because he hung the phone up when he realized the insurance rep was a girl
>can't repair because he is hodling the rest of his coins still
>user starts drinking himself to death
>knock on the door
>IRS
>debtors prison

>do 12 hours graveyard shifts through most of the year
>haven't been paid correctly for the last 6 months
>regular bank account on lockdown because it got hacked last weekend
it... it's great user.

that is very on point, thanks for the laugh user

You still have to go to work.

I make nearly 300k a year and I take my daughter to school every day - pick her up - have lunch with my wife... watch the office if I want to.

It’s about quality of life.

Normally I wouldn’t rip into someone like this - I know I’m fortunate - but why come on here and rip into people on crypto?

Because it’s bait nigger

Why not both?

You should be investing in crypto if you have a lot of disposable income. A retarded amount of gains are still out there. If this thing keeps taking off, you make a shitload of money. Oh well if it doesn't. You can fall back on continuing to wagecuck.

>Getting a corporate law job without being a protected minority/gender/species/being related to a partner.

KEK

I'm an oldfag, all of you could be my sons, so here's an honest piece of advice: I tried to warn you that "investing" your money on fake internet coins that can't be spent on anything other than drugs was never smart. And now here you are, wondering what went wrong. Speculation claims that financial lives of many young investors, and I am here to help you from making these mistakes again. Next time when you place an investment, see if the company has a source of revenue. See if the company offers a product that people will use. What's that? Many of these "cryptocurrencies" offer a "decentralized applet" that eventually every financial institution and savvy business will use? Sure kiddo, whatever you say. Just remember REAL investments are made on businesses that make REAL-LIFE products. Not trading vaporware on exchanges that will never let you cash out.

I have a job, i cashed out a nice chunk and i still make a lot in daytrading

What's a comfy pt job?

Natural selection at work

You start with trading time for money to build enough capital to develop passive income or event based income.

Its not coiners vs no coiners its wagecucks with no plan vs the rest

how is 49 hours overtime something to celebrate? that fucking sucks ass

i've turned down overtime my entire life, you're trading your time/life for insignificant amounts of money, you work yourself to death, no time to pursue any of your actual interests/hobbies while you're in the prime of your life, instead expected to trade that prime life to an entrepreneur to make them rich, while you chase the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow that we moronically refer to as The Gold Years" during retirement. It's sad. Any company that expects you to work 49 hours of overtime is essentially treating you like a slave.

>Law school
Sorry, I'll steal your job, helping to make a lawyerbot with math-law-CS professors at Uni

Good luck with that...

>can't be spent on anything other than drugs
Organized crime and the illegal drug industry--and it is an industry--isn't worth while? Bullish on $XMR

>Big law
That is not enjoyable work....

gf's mom is a corporate lawyer. Sure she makes bank, but it destroyed her marriage

Those firms are sweatshops for kids who think that getting 300k in debt for an "elite" JD is a good idea. Don't they also have huge turnover rates?

Yep. I think she wound up making her own firm and she still makes a killing but can live a life now

>or making your money work for you
it literally says in the picture he buys stocks though

h-heh like you ever could

Back out now, seriously, you will regret it.

This is stupid. Protected minorities have a significant advantage but the majority of big law associates are still White, although split evenly between men and women. And a lot of the Whites are actually (((white))).

Lol you're fucking retarded if you think bots are replacing corporate lawyers anytime soon. Mom-and-pop/small town, sure, and paralegals basically no longer exist, but corporate associates/partners aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

These guys get it.