You all realize once this starts mooning

No one is going to sell. We know this bitch going parabolic. I can't wait to login to see the buy walls with no sellers it will be glorious.

And if you think Link not going to moon do me a favor and kys

what's this we shit you fucking coon? we don''t make the market. we're just along for the ride.

all buy walls without sell walls will be fucking glorious

no sellers means no buyers retard, the price wont increase if nobody is selling the coin. how stupid can you get

itll 10x eoy and youll have wasted all that time holding for 12 months for a mere 10x

When it hits the top of the market I'm just gonna sit on the fuckers.
I missed the hodl of 1k ether.
I won't miss this.

And we got our first nolinker. Hi, lets talk in March

The best of link is that that the price is held by Veeky Forums autists, and nobody here is selling any soon.
>itll 10x eoy
kek

you'll have a few weak hands letting go of like 10 link which will update the price. NP

50x is in stone. Probably closer to 100x though

that's what the 'we' shit is, you fucking goon
you clearly havent been holing since 1800 sats, but probably 10k

Chainlink is just a placeholder project. Smart contracts won't be using Chainlink in the future it won't run on tokens pic related. Bag holders are gonna get burned

Smart! This is your redemption

If you don't know "we" you prob a nolinker its all good!
dafuq

bought 1k link as the function of it is awe-inspiring
that 1k is going to sit there from now on

my bad had it confused...you were talking to the nolinker

Nice, I like this new fud lol.

sold at 6k sats
suck a dick. when i buy a coin/token, i hold it for year. i did not buy link at ico because of all of the scams going on at the time, and regretted it after it spiked. as rule of my own personal well being, i did not fomo buy after it spiked pre ico, but once it started dumping i began waiting. i bought at 1850 sats, thinking it was the bottom, and LINK dropped further... it bottomed at abouth 1500 and i am willing to guarantee that i will never see a negative profit with link. i was, mathematically, the most patient as i possibly could have been up until this point. if it cannot go lower than the price i buy at. why would i ever sell if i am 5x my investment, at worst, during this bloodbath of a bear market?

sur-fucking-real

Need more time to accumulate

there's no time left. it's time. it's time.

I'm going to be selling 1,000 at $50 and 5,000 at $100. This will leave me with >20k left.

Is it going to be rated tomorrow?

is $500 actually possible in 2019 or will the 1k linklets be left behind

your window is closing and will never open again.

i just want it to moon so we can be done with this meme

Yeah the first time i start to take some profits is after $50. It will get there fast as no one will be selling on the rocket

:) AAA

When it moons we might as well change /biz to /link

$123 eoy

That seems reasonable

Dubs confirm $10 by end of February at the latest.

nice one man

Checked

confirmed

cheeki breeki

hey, hey, hey

Nice

fork...shad...you mother ufkcer

>shad