What coin is getting that A rating tomorrow?

What coin is getting that A rating tomorrow?

Walt.

the ones youre not holding

Unironically RLC will get an A

unironically ETH which is why I have some ETH right now

do you guys really think the coins with high ratings will pump or is this all a meme?

A: Ethereum, XLM
B: TRX XRP

i also think rlc will be highly rated. theres a reason these rankings are coming out... its to filter out the shitcoins in the top 100 and make room for the ACTUAL gems out there.

ETH

Ripple because you can always trust ratings agencies to jew you. Never forget the real estate bubble motherfuckers.

>rlc
God damn the state of Veeky Forums honestly I don’t know why I still go here. Let me help you user. Some example non shit coins: BTC, ETH, XMR, BAT.

wow how original

Best rating will be a B, they can't give A's to cryptocurrencies, it's all vaporwave with no real use, even the best coin are worthless in the real world.

ETH will get an A- probably, judging from the metric (technology, usage, and trading pattern)

BAT is the most stable crypto outside of USDT, proven with volatility analysis. use this information wisely

LINK because its currently the WEF and SmartContract is the only blockchain project named by name by the head of it.

you're never going to be rich

Raiblocks, prove me wrong

lol already am brah. i own 400k rlc and im all in ;)

RLC will get an A, BTC is getting a B- or a C+. I love BAT but I see it at best getting a B+

Source on BAT being rated?

Original has nothing to do with the quality of coins you unbelievably retarded fuck.

depends if ABC, CNN etc make a big thing out of it.

LINK isn't even a coin, it's a token

as far as I know there is no list. I assume they're doing top 100 or so

Litecoin, BAT, ZCL

So is this the new PBC?

BTC will get a D

It has been confirmed CNBC and Forbes are doing pieces covering the Weiss Ratings. If CNN and more mainstream news outlets cover it it will be huge

I expect fun and bat to do better than most shitcoins, but thiese ratings won't cause a moon.

XLM A
ICX A

everything else F

ETH or XLM

VEN will get AAA..

Why are these threads always full of morons? They are only reviewing 15 coins

I'm gonna try again on this thread

BTC B
ETH A
XRP B+
BCH B
ADA ???
LTC B
XLM A-
XEM ???
EOS ???
NEO B+
IOTA B+
DASH C+
XMR A-
TRX Either a C or an A-, has to be one or the other EITHER C OR A-
ICX ???
BTG C-
QTUM ???
ETC B-
LSK ???
VEN Either an A or a B-
XRB A-

screencap this

Neo

>original
you're the same sand nigger that gets upset when his shitty underground potato music is played once on the radio

Have you guys heard of AMM? They've been rated by a crypto rating agency, got some good scores definitely worth checking out.

>iota
>b+
nope

I heard some coin called "WeissCoin" is going to be getting the only A+ rating

NEO will get an A
VEN will get a B
ETH will get a B
BTC will get a C

This. This is why there was a markey buy for about $10 million worth of BAT a few hours ago.

BAT will be the highest graded coin.

>A
Dogecoin
>B
XRP and XLM
>C
Eth and LTC
>D
Tron and Ven
>F
BTC

BAT easy. One of a handful of coins that have use, a working product, funding, and a team with a track record.

It seems from the MSNBC interview that there's a good chance none will. But ethereum xlm and xrp will get at least Bs

>BAT

Close but no cigar.

>ratings from some fucks talking their book
Why even care? Don't you guys realise that if you give these shits this influence, you will all be behind the curve for fucking ever.

Niggercoin

*stops painting warhammer figurines and wiggles finger at prediction thread* "don't mind if i do"

bitcoin is gonna get a pretty good rating. the weisman jews have said good things about it in the past

ENG

I like this guy

Forget ratings, predictions on how deep they will dig:

Top 10? 20? 100? 400?

If they do every coin in the top 400 they will end up giving out 90% Ds (although I doubt it) but if they do top 10 and then pick and choose then will they only choose A coins outside of top ten? Or only A and D coins outside of top ten. The top ten are a given but I’m interested in what random shitcoins they are going to target.

ETH or maybe xlm. Anything else would really shock me