2029 or SOONER

You are not just buying an alt coin with this company. You are buying into the future of our human race.

Full disclosure I bought into the ICO and will be holding this coin for 10+ years. I do NOT recommend buying this coin right now, as it may drop still.

You should keep your eye on this one. Not only is there a working project already, but Hanson robotics plans to push for REAL AGI by 2029, while Ben Goertzel believes he can create the singularity sooner.

What is the technological singularity? It is defined as the point where our species no longer can comprehend the technology that is being created. With the advancements in artificial intelligence, our species will no long be the apex predators we once were. Our race must merge with AI to evolve. THIS COMPANY SHOWS THE MOST PROMISE FOR THE SINGULARITY : HERES WHY.

The marketplace SingularityNet proposes will allow AI nodes to communicate and learn from each other. All AI faces a problem today of being to narrow focused, as AI may be the most proficient in a certain task, there is no general intelligence which allows learning with no rules, like our brains work.

Sophia's brain is programmed like ours. Right now she may be just a glorified chat bot, but they are teaching her empathy, the basic element humanity. Her intelligence has no limits. Once she starts reprogramming herself, the singularity will be here.

The purpose of the blockchain for sohpia is, she will be able to access the specific AI information that other companies produce. Google, facebook, amazon, opencog, openAI, deepmind... the list goes on. Once the marketplace is well established, if one AI node learns, she will learn.

tl;dr
buy some AGI if you want to join the cyborg master race when the singularity hits, because it is inevitable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aircAruvnKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

These idiots are going to plunge us into world war 3

Ai is the extinction of the human race you huge fucking retard.

maybe i'll throw a few towards AGI after BTO 10x soon.

lol not until ternary computing and quantum computing come out.

its funny how you have this dichotomy in crypto...
You have the peer to peer, privacy, decentralized, modest project

Then you have the AI,all star team, facial recognition, IoT, huge profits, flashy projects, deals with govt and corps

Seems like a struggle for humanities future being played out with our investments

There have been wars waged for all of our existence, it's nothing new.
The extinction of the human race or the evolution of the human race? This is a question I had trouble coming to terms with. I see it as so; our species designs AI in it's image, whatever that may be, it is still our child. Once we merge with it, then we will become Gods.
Quantum computing is being used today.

The internet is the beginning of the end. Following Moore's Law, in your lifetime the computing power of all humans on the planet will be equal to a single computer chip. Just look at how much humanity has created just in this century alone. Hell, look at just the PAST 30 YEARS. The amount of information we are able to process is astronomical compared to what we were just 50 years ago.

Imagine having to send a letter to someone to communicate when they live just across the state.

Where would you learn or gather news?

Imagine how misinformed you would be.
Imagine how unintelligent you would be.

Imagine how much technology we will create in only 20 years from now.

I only wish to spread information about this wonderful technology. Push the singularity in the right direction, be a part of the master cyborg race. Upload you consciousness and become one with technology, it is the only way my friend. Live forever in the outernet.

Money in this or BTO is going to be fucking legit in a few years. I put 5 eth in bto and will be holding til god knows when for some very nice retuns

This. Invest to make the world a better place? Or to attempt to satisfy your insatiable greed and lust for prestige?

I don't mind both, but ultimately money will have no use

As an electrical engineer that specializes in transistor latches and neural-net chips I can't overstate how bullshit this entire project is.

AI doesn't work like that at all. It's just a really complex minimum & maximum seeking algorithm.

Please watch this video that actually shows the mathematics behind neural-nets. Neural-nets will NEVER lead to AGI.

I'm sure AGI will be reached at some point in the far future but it will NOT be reached by our current neural-net approach. If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

youtu.be/aircAruvnKk

>AI coins
Its like you learned nothing from the DeepBrainletChain saga

>Quantum computing is being used today.

Really? I thought it was mathematically impossible

And yet, Neural nets are the closest thing we have rn.

Post-doc Researcher in AI here.
Stick to designing the chips bruv. Neural networks will get there.

>10+ years
pic related

He is technically right that quantum computers are used. But the hardware is barely there yet and it's too simple for any serious use-case. Give it another 10-20 years time.

I'm talking about the hardware limit that makes it extremely hard for a neural-network to learn new things and apply what it learned to new situations. This is still a thing that is so heavily depended on within human level intelligence and current neural-nets will not be able to do that.

Is there a way that non AGI robots fuck us over? Like neural net soldiers wielded by a special few?

t. a concerned citizen

Honestly, no. At most we'll have fully autonomous drones. But people are overestimating neural-net AI waay too much and underestimate it at the same time.

It's almost impossible to find a person with a reasonable grasp on their capabilities. It's either billy-boomer that thinks it's just a very simple machine like his 80s home-computer or it's Kurzweil-kid born in 2001 that is a fan of the terminator movies and has read a lot of sci-fi and thinks AGI is just around the corner.

In reality even some traditionally programmed AI is better at some tasks than neural-net. Neural-net is really good at very VERY specific and limited tasks. And it won't branch out to other tasks over time due to how neural-nets work.

Don't be too concerned about your physical safety. Job security on the other hand is a whole different story....

Are neural nets limited to engineering better ways to use current technologies rather than making new ones? If that's the case, is there another way that it can still hasten the rapture?
What do you think its full potential is with all its limitations in your opinion? Or is it still too blue sky to even make an educated guess?

Bless SingularityNet, Kurzweil, and our AI Overlords

Let me try to explain why Neural-nets are limited.

Neural-nets are basically just pattern recognition devices. However we humans are special because we can recognize a pattern and apply it to a completely different situation. Like a baby crashing a pile of blocks. The baby recognizes the patterns of gravity and then applies that to all objects.

A neural-net is VERY restricted to only using that pattern recognition into the very thing it learns it with and this is a hardware limitation so this will never improve unless we have some massive breakthrough and design computer hardware in a different way from now (Something we haven't done since the 60s)

An example is letting a neural-net play super mario and giving it tens of thousands of hours of practice time so that the AI masters it.

If you now give the AI another very similar platform game to play the AI will suck at it. It will even suck at it WORSE than a fresh AI that never played super mario.

Teaching a neural net 1 thing automatically makes it WORSE at another task.

With humans however playing super mario would've also given them the skills to play new platform games better.

Starting to see the limitations?

Neural-nets could be applied to all situations that are very repetitive and requires pattern recognition.

Facial,voice,text some types of translation. Accounting,driving etc could be done way better by neural-nets than humans.

If you want something dynamic to be done however neural-nets will never do this for you. Soldiers are one of those very dynamic tasks.

Sadly most of the jobs out there are very repetitive tasks with pattern recognition so most of the curent labour market will get automated away this will hit every aspect of society not only factory workers but specifically Lawyers, economists, doctors, researchers will be hard hit.

This is the whole point of why we have AGI

This whole project seems like woo to me. Of creating AGI is as simple as taking a bunch of specialized neural nets and hooking them all up to each other, why do you need the block chain for that? How exactly does decentralization and trustlessness provide the missing ingredients? It's about as naive ad thinking that if we upload a bunch of AI projects to github they will all spontaneously merge together into an AGI

Not buying Deep Brain Chain at 0.14c. You will kill yourself end of year when it moons to high heavens, not in 10 years like OP lol.

AGI will NOT follow out of our current neural-net hardware, please realize that. I am afraid that people will be disappointed in 10 years time and blame the entire AI industry and it'll be forgotten again like the AI winter of the 1980s-2000s. If you guys would just temper your expectations a bit it would be far more healthy for the industry as a whole in the long run.

Otherwise people and businesses will pull funding in 10 years and AI development will lack because of this unwarranted enthusiasm right now.