Rumor is this coin's gonna hit kuckoin, how many coins fucking tanked again after listing?

rumor is this coin's gonna hit kuckoin, how many coins fucking tanked again after listing?
>inb4 TEL

sell the news

the "rumor" isn't pumping price up to make the news worth selling

SNOV climbed when it got listed. Soooo yeah fuck you

me and more than half this board could write a list of coins that tanked when it hit Kucoin you ignorant mong

And be other half could write a list of coins that mooned. Nobody knows what’s going to happen fucker

It's going to moon simply because it hasn't mooned yet. Every coin that dipped dipped beacuse it already mooned.

I'm in ChainLink too

carVertical is also getting listed in 8 hours, will it pump or dump?

the news will be worth selling is what im saying

the ATH is always the moment it hits Kucoin.

coins always pumps 100-300% after the kucoin listing announcement too. Plus the dev was smart enough to put the announcement after the listing.

Anybody not buying this coin while its 50% above ICO is purely dumb af

Gee It kinda looks like whales are accumulating too

Just sell before it goes below ico price. This is going to end bad. Inb4 muh SEC will give them detention if they exit scam

Too late

I don't get this meme
Everything fucking moons on kucoin
I bet you're the guy who buys the absolute top when it gets listed and then sell the bottom afterwards

nice try mr.whale

These whales must be really dumb for buying all this coin LOL

I don't have a single dollar in this. Too busy admiring icx ico gains

A garbage coin for garbage invest- I mean marks.

Bitconnect 2.0

I havn't bought a new coin in a long time but I bought this. Looks promising.

>INS
>KEY
>AGI
>CAN
>TIO
i can fucking do this shit all day

you dense motherfucker

look at all these fools investing into a scam coin!

Dumb rich folk!

surely whales cannot be accumulating!

theyre accumulating to dump the second this hits kucoin. all these bagholders are fucked in the asshole

This. You block heads sound like normie bitconnect investors

>BNTY
>PRL
>SNOV
>HST
>DRGN
>TEL

i can fucking do this shot all day

All those you mentioned skyrocketed compared to their ico prices. Selfkey was 1 cent. Hit 7 cents as soon as it got listed on kucoin.
??????
Are you buying the top?

buy the rumor, sell the news

see you guys next week when we hit 5x

oooo stuff that mooned during bull run in december, look how dumb you made me look there oh wow

Not one coin listed on kucoin went below ICO price

even shitty ole car vertical is at 5x ICO and it hasn't even touched the exchange

yeah because people are buying the buying before the dump when it touches the exchange, holy fuck it's like you're not even reading the thread

the point is this is going to 100mil market cap easy before it dumps ie a 5x from current price

It's not going on kockcoin, not binance or bittrex. The discord mods have disproven all of that. Stop entertaining these NEET's and tell the truth.

>It's not going on kockcoin, not binance or bittrex. The discord mods have disproven all of that.
Im a part of the telegram, and sam didn't say not kucoin dumbass

Sam's also been into crypto for a while so he understands what he means by "major"

Desperate

Did I saw telegram? I didn't. You're th definition of predatory. I expect an emotional plea next.

unironically all those coins made me 2x the investment lol.

kys faggot.

Biz has fallen for a fantistic lie called Blook Uray

WOW 2x? Congrats user

Everyone on biz hates this coin, you fucking brainlet. Wake the FUCK up.

if you double your money 7 times you'd end up with a 1.28 million if you started at 10k. If you double your money 14 times you'd end up with 16384x your original investment.

Veeky Forums is so fucking dumb, I really don't even know why I still come here,

seriously if you fall for this FUD you deserve the "oh shit I missed another moon mission" feeling you'll get 1 week from now.

Thanks for he math lesson faggot

EVERYONE on biz? Shit fuck me user

I have never in my life felt the slightest reason or inclination to FUD a coin, even if I absolutely hated it. I wonder what motive these constant threads stem from?

wat, all of them are doubled at minimum, some 3x'd

Veeky Forums 2018 folks

i didn't invest $500, poorfag.

Larp harder like you didn’t just get here from reddit in December

Can is much lower than when it was listed on Kukoin though.

reminder everyone fudding is a resented gypsy

if you sold CAN at the top you'd be at 5-10x ICO

There is no kucoin listing their scammer “CEO’s” big announcement (some of these guys stayed up till the early hours of the morning for) was that they will be listed on a major exchange but they need to wait another week. Hahahhaa these guys are just pulling at strings - bitconnect 2.0

Desperate

wack FUD, try harder

Repeat after me

5x by end of week

It will hit KuCoin because Sam has said "Not on 'insert exchange'" for everything else but KuCoin.

They are also working on a marketing plan with the exchange, which also indicates KuCoin.

He also said it is top 30 exchange. Kucoin is 26th.

Once the new website will be live, with partnership announcement and KuCoin listing. Tell me how this wont 3-5x? It's very low market cap.

Poo id's confirmed.
Pajeet coin

Let Veeky Forums fomo at the top like always

The time for FUD is over, that was 2 days ago.

I hope you bought in, because there is no longer substancial FUD to use and weakhands are gone.

Dumb fudder deleted his post

Nice photoshop