Insider here. NEO and Stellar were both A-rated as of yesterday. Ether was B+...

Insider here. NEO and Stellar were both A-rated as of yesterday. Ether was B+. Biggest surprise was Bitcoin being rated a B- and Bitcoin Cash getting a C.

ETH being ranked lower than NEO. fuck off faggot

Prove it.

>these are my bags

Nice b8 m8

Good try acnefag
>there was already report nobody scored A

I don't have access to the model so I can't tell you why.

Just wait until tomorrow.

I dumped IOTA, that's all I'll say.

You guys are dumbasses, there's already a leak on reddit from a few hours ago. OP is telling the truth.

XLM has already mooned. Not sure why NEO hasn't mooned yet. I guess there's a chance the leak could be a fake, but it honestly looks very legit.

source

I literally just told you where to find it

link it

yesh post a soruce

So was business pepe counting down to the weiss rating oficial release or what?

"it leaked on a huge website" "just literally gave you the source"

I think so.

Prove it then.

Speaking of NEO:

You guys better hop in on Trinity before that becomes everyone's moon mission.

Coin in TNC: acts as a lightning network for NEO in order to achieve real-time payments, low transaction fees, scalability and price protection for NEO assets.

Don't thank me - just check it out.

nothing on reddit

weak

Nice try OP.

OH NO REDDIT IS DOWN< HOW ABOUT I SEND YOU SOME ETH AND YOU GIVE ME ALL THE KNOWLEDGE

fuck off larpfag

ETH is literally run by Reddit-tier cry babies that threaten to quit the team over memes and don't have enough social intelligence to realize they are fucking with investors money with their shitty opinionated tweets that no one wants to hear. I honestly can trust a team that were fucking losers and all of the sudden are in the spotlight and decide it's ok to push their agenda onto people. That's not business at all m8 that's pure faggotry.

Coincides with the vechain announcement

Literally lmao at neo over eth. Neo, a fucking centralized coin, over eth. Think before you post next time shitskin

checked it out, not bad. probably a scam

u gonnae crie? d'aww you poor thing

See you at $1000 EOY

I'm not fucking spoonfeeding you babies, if you can't take 30 seconds to do a simple search on reddit you don't deserve money.

Buy stellar and mobius. Both are gonna explode soon

Why the fuck would BCASH get a C

Yeah bcash should be an F

Reddit is down, just tell us already,

at least how did EOS do?

Lmao reddit actually is down. I thought you guys were trolling. Good thing I still have the doc open.

I'll be here for the next hour before going to bed, so ask me about a coin and I'll tell you the rating.

Only the top 30 coins were ranked btw. So don't ask me how random chinkcoin did.

Can you link us the doc user pls

tell me about TRONIX

Assuming you're not LARPing.

- OMG
- ETH
- VEN
- XLM

Whats the general average of the top 30? who is the biggest winner and losers?

monero pls

JUST POST THE FUCKING DOC, I NEED TO KNOW IF I SHOULD DUMP ALL MY BAGS AND GO ALL IN

As expected, these people don't know Jack schitt about cryptocurrencies.

RCN & RLC

POST THE FUCKING DOC FOR FUCKS SAKE

itt Veeky Forums begs for info from Rebbit

I'm ashamed of all of you.

I mean, eth is a piece of shit coin, I thought everyone knew that?

Sec anons, my prinstscreen key is broken. I'll post soon

TRX: E-
(Sorry user, this was tied for lowest score)

OMG: B-
ETH: B+
VEN: C (Personally didn't agree with this one, I'm extremely bullish on vechain)
XLM: A-

XMR: C

Read my post dumbass. Only top 30 were ranked.

It's crypto, so don't expect high ratings. NEO and XLM were top with A- scores Most were in the C's. Lowest were TRX and XVG with an E-.

Theres nothing on reddit, if someone doeant confirm then im out

Was LTC rated?

Icx & wtc

it's a larp. this would spread instantly to every discord, subreddit, and telegram group if it were actually leaked

bump

XRP
WTC
ICX

send me shitcoins

BTS?

better stock up on verge

>redshit is there
>LINK not there
Confirmed fake.

Date is wrong, so is the top 20 by market cap. You'd have to be high to believe this.

its releasing jan 24 tard, try harder next time

>unironically rating Monero 3rd or 4th to last
>lower than Zcash and Dash
Weiss confirmed for total shit.

>A++
>B++
>C--

Weiss doesn't rate like that. I doubt they'll rearrange their entire rating system just for cryptos.

Fuck off.

>TRON
>A++

KEK

newfags who sold out of XVG and TRX at their ATH

so then what about out Ripple?

Thanks, user, if you are not lying. I have most of my portfolio in NEO right now, but it's locked out.

TRX: A+++
Verge: A++
Bitconnect: A+
Bitcoin Cash: A

>Bitconnect: A+
Proof this whole thing is fake.

wtf is this, a joke?

XRP was rated B

looks like OP copied CoinCheckUp list and slapped a fag rating on it.

Looks like some faggot just printed an excel sheet and took a picture.

Ripple is A+ wyd?

ITT: Bunch of faggots rage over OP not posting any source and OP is overjoyed in his effective trolling on these idiots

This is going to be worse than the McAfee tweetrate system.

Ignorant noobs with big traditional investment dicks rating crypto. They're going to end up with self fulfilling prophecy bullshit and a lot of crap shit is going to balloon more than they should before they pop like the bubbles they are.

>believing pajeet scams
KEK

Because it's garbage?

Gonna laugh when it gets a C and deluded cashies are btfo

Back this up with your twitter

kek, fooled me for a moment there

Not really a surprise. Bitcoin cash is super trash and eth is only superior to neo because of its first mover advantage.

ADA

>bitcoin cash
>c

is c the lowest rating? otherwise fake.