Daily reminder that Veeky Forums doesn't deserve this

Daily reminder that Veeky Forums doesn't deserve this.

blog.omisego.network/omg-network-validation-f935523086db

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ul2n38ussLg&feature=youtu.be&t=22m40s
bbc.com/news/business-42798935
youtube.com/watch?v=kaDwWQyzBIs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just watched an interview on Electrify Asia where they talked about OMG

@26:45 "I dare say this - everyone is going to be seriously surprised at what OMG is going to be capable of. We were gobsmacked"

youtube.com/watch?v=ul2n38ussLg&feature=youtu.be&t=22m40s

>tfw only 1000 OMG

Staking pool is it then

250 :(

0 :(

am i gonna stake it with 4000 omg?

Can someone tells me what this coin does? I have asked so many times and no one will explain it and I don't understand when I try to read about it.

I'm holding 500 of them and I literally have no idea other than some big Asian company is making it so that means a lot of people are gonna use it (for what idk)

Its our time bros

Checking in.

I want to be a Validator. How much do you think I'll need?

Woops.

Fuck you're going to be fuck you rich.

Jesus Christ. Only got a hundred, I will make it.

W-Wanna pool?

I have 450, and I am not going to make it.
But we can pool them so we can scrap some change

I tried to figure it out also. Its some sort of fintech platform afaik. Nobody can fucking explain it.

nice, why all in?

1200 OMG's would make you a top 1% holder, tha'ts gotta be fucking enough.

Above 100 is enough, you'll see.

I bought some a few months ago and could only afford 3. Wish I couldve gotten in sooner, but any gains I make I'll be super stoked with. Researched the shit out of the top 100 coins and decided this was the best place to put my $100 for my long term hold.

But don't forget Veeky Forumsdoesn't deserve OMG.

Stop posting please. Nobody gives a fuck about your lunch money.

The fundamentals of this thing couldn't be better so I bought 120 like a month ago.

It still hasn't done anything since then but I'm hopeful.

he might have less money than you, but at least he's smart enough to do his own research and figure out how to know where to put it.

jesus christ this coin is going to make me fucking disgustingly rich.

I have ~1400 OMG and I plan to join a pool.

How will this work? Will I have to transfer my tokens to the pool operator, or will I be able to keep control of my tokens?

I'd have to go all in to get 1200. Not sure if my balls are big enough.

I'm also curious about this. Seems like pools are a great way to get ripped off.

Im pretty sure youre not going to need a pool.

1400 is within the 1%.

1% isn't confirmed is it?

thanks user.. i wasnt asking for a handout or trying to antagonize anyone..

anyway, is vitalik okay? he needs to eat something..

Last chance Veeky Forums get your OMG and get comfy or die in the cold. You faggots were warned so many times but all you care about is shitty skateboard memes.

No, but 1% is less than 5600 adresses at the moment.

Eth has 30k nodes or so, BTC about 10k.

It should be closer to ETH because of the total amount of coins is closer to ETH.

I'm still hoping for sub-$10 to triple my stack.

10:(

But for the initial staking of whatever they are calling their shit before Plasma probably will be just a limited network, no?

Yeah I guess so, the validator node amount could be bigger once Plasma comes out.

But, the price of OMG token should also be much higher at that time, so 1k omgs might be worth over 100 000k and not too many people can afford that at that time.

What kind of returns are you guys expecting from staking? Will just selling tokens once they are in demand be a simpler way to make it?

Good point.

100 000 usd*

>What kind of returns are you guys expecting from staking?
Enough to live off of.

realistically, what will 33omg get me at the eoy and what will get me if I staked it the next 10 years?

Fuck me it's mooning. I'm never going to be able to triple my stack.

Nobody realistically knows, you can only dream.

bumping this shit

about $300 per share

I’ve been all in since July(?), when Veeky Forums originally got into the coin. The OMG hype here died after the huge crash (it dropped from 310k sats all the way down to 50k~), but the team has been making real progress and the community is growing. No way it doesn’t explode in 2018; very comfy hold (although boring at times.)

Holding 75 currently. slowly increasing my stack through some pretty reliable dips.

How many do i need to make it, Veeky Forums?

Realistic Q4 2018 predictions?

Ive been balls deep since august. Considering going even more balls deep, have a feeling we'll never see these levels again

Yeah I think the cat is out of the bag now. Next mini dip I'm selling my shit coins for more.

FUCK WHY DIDN'T I BUY MORE I COULD BE STAKING BUT I'M NOT AT THE TOP FUUUUUCK

200-300 $

Veeky Forums was the one that got me into OMG. Just need all of our old friends that dumped during the crash to come back (if they didn’t lose everything investing in random shit, that is.)

Imagine being able to instantaneously buy a coffee with your frequent flyer miles.

Imagine purchasing a car with shopping rewards points.

Picture instantaneously, at no extra charge, exchanging your currency into any kind of asset (usd to euro, euro to bitcoin, bitcoin to frequent flyer miles) and sending it internationally in an instant.

That's the gist of what OMG will do.

so... $5K eoy

lol regulators would never allow that. No one would ever pay taxes again.

100 k eoy

they can't stop it. that's the whole point of blockchains. if you didn't know that, you haven't been paying attention.

Theyve had discussions with thai central bank about omisego. They also received an award from thai government.

>No one would ever pay taxes again
Government will just put a gst on everything

The best part is that they're building it as an open-source SDK, which means other developers can do cool shit with it.

Hypothetically, a company like Stripe could easily reduce their transaction fees by opting to use the Omise-Go blockchain through the SDK.

which is exactly why req needs privacy. then GST can fuck off, and we'll finally be free.

350 OMG here, will i make it ? ;( should have gone all in on this earlier

And it's white label, so even though you're using Stripe no one knows it goes through OMG's network. That's one great part of it.

i've been thinking of going all in on omg for so long now.. it's got so much room to grow and i love the team etc... what are we thinking EOY? i could throw 20k into this right now

0 :)

So it makes currencies obsolete?

Exactly. If OMG pulls this off, it's probably going to be the first "killer app" built on blockchain imo

+ a DEX

its the only killer app built on blockchain, sleep on this coin at your own peril.

Hey guys. I am thinking about putting a serious amount of money in omg. I am already holding a huge amount since last year. thing is. the money I would put in now, I would seriously miss it... it's not a loan or anything... but it's my personal life goes to ashes insurance money... should I put in OMG. I've done my research and I have never been as convinced about an investement as I am about Omg, it's more a psychological question. I am just to afraid.

bra i'm considering dumping 20k into it right now.. i'm in the same boat as you in terms of believing in this shit.. i just know it's going to explode but i'm such a pussy

Trust your gut, this is the one.

If you're OK for a 2 years min hold go for it. Otherwise don't.

I feel you, as Im debating going more balls deep myself. Im as sure as one can be in this ecosystem. But I know there would be sleepless nights and worry if I owned too much. Constant thinking «should I sell or hodl» for years? So perhaps my 516 OMG is enough for me. Id never go in with more than I could afford to lose. At the same time, its a once in a lifetime opportunity - if theres any time one could do it its now imo

i'm just trying to wrap my head around whether holding 20 ETH is going to be worth more than holding 1500 OMG.. it's obviously OMG right?

bbc.com/news/business-42798935
OmiseGO mentioned. The ball is starting to roll

Well imo yes. Eth is still great to hold though

yeah i suppose i should hold both.. my dream is for FUN to hit a dollar and I can dump my 25k profit into OMG on that day

OMG is ramping up PR - when the rocket begins it wont be stopped

why should OMG be here if XLM already is?

Thanks a lot. helped me making up my mind. I'll start to accumulate in small chunks and if I am too late at a certain point it's bad luck, but at least I didn't loose everything. Thanks!

Have these marketing cunts hired any devs yet?

lol

Cant believe one can get OMG at these low prices still.

That Palm Beach faggot said this can go between 300$-700$.
Others say this won't reach 100$.
Which one is it Veeky Forums? Will be hitting 100$ EOY?

Nah....not gonna invest in OMG now, too high MC. Also, REQ is gonna do the same pump once mainnet launches.

It's hitting $1000+

Stay poor

This shitcoin has never done anything but lose me money. Why should I buy it.

don't buy at the top you moron..

You shouldn't.

Because we don't need fucking brainlets on the internet of money

just bought another 100 of these bad boys.. i can smell the profits

Lol butthurt faggot
The name of this shitcoin is so fucking stupid. It’s like something a 13 year old girl would come up with. Just kys.

had 450 and sold at a loss last year
now frantically trying to get back in
just shoot me please

judging coin on a name and not the vast amounts of evidence it's likely to change the fucking world are we? god ur dense

Lol
>vast amounts of evidence
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

It’s the name of the parent company coupled with the China’s oldest board game you uneducated swine

Is Jun taking us to the X-Games?

youtube.com/watch?v=kaDwWQyzBIs

I just found this, he's fucking dope on the board.

shill me your coin then faggot

10k is the usual.