Get out

How fucking ignorant can you be? Don't ignore what is right in front of you, this obviously cannot go on forever. Get out now before you lose all your money. Thank me later

shut up bih

fuck off faggot

we arent even at the mania phase
we at the first sell off / bear trap
you just gotta zoom in a lil bit

Crypto will die.

why would anyone sell now when we are at the bottom

i have seen this chart posted since last march

I love watching plebbitors lose money. The great thing is I don't even need to convince them of anything, because the reward is their failure.

Ok now zoom in

we havent even started yet

its everyday bro. do you ever get bored posting this?

Are you mad that I've been taking profits?

>Get out
>positive slope over time
What possible fucking sense does that make

fucking albino brothers

fuck your mother if you want fuck

Rage opened this post to pretty much say the same thing.

These idiot faggos seem to think if all that happened then it's going to zero and it's all over.

ITS A FUCKING CYCLE YOU MORONS!!!

IT GOES UP WE ALL CUM

IT GOES DOWN WE ALL CRY

CUM
CRY
CUM
CRY
CUMCRYCUMCRYCUMCRYCUMCRYCUMCRY

OP a no coin faggot. Get in before it’s too late

crash it baby it's crashing and we are all still here moron

buy more keep buying ven doesn't care anyway about crashes

They don't understand what "return to the mean" stands for. It's quite sad really.

Taken out my initial investment already. I'm gonna ride the wave with weekly trading. It's fun to see your portfolio moving by several $10k in both directions every day.

faggot

I'm actually a believer in this graph and we are following it. But what you guys need to realize is that the previous trend line has us sitting at 7-8k. So what, even if we dip another 20-30% who cares at this point. It will bounce back quick if it even stays below 10k at all. The time to be smart was a month ago at 18+k. There is no point on selling now, I think the risk at this point of missing the bull market is not worth the reward of buying back at 7k

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why do you care you shill?