Richfag checking in

Hey guys I just wanted to share my success I have had in crypto this past year. It has allowed me to take my initial investment of roughly 30k into nearly 1 million dollars in just under 8 months. I used to be heavily involved in the stock market making several hundred trades a month and I have turned my attention towards crypto where I see it still being the wild west with much greater opportunity than the heavily regulated stock exchanges. We have a limited amount of time to make the most of this crypto boom before governments and wall street get more and more involved limiting the potential for massive gains for the average investor. I want you guys to check out my twitter WeLamboNow for proof and to see some of my quality picks and writeups. I do not shill shitcoins or do pump and dumps and I am not trying to sell you a pipe dream like Tia Lopez, John Mcafee, and Trevon James who recommend only coins that pay them. I look for undervalued gems with excellent teams, unique product, and superior tech. I have had great success investing in coins with solid fundamentals like VEN, NAS, QASH, OMG, REQ, early on and made quite a bit of money beating the rest of the crowd to the gems. WeLamboNow take 5 minutes of your life to check out my profile for yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WeLamboNow?s=09
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfY3C6_PSyouQwoeaFOhG-TVC3louU4Rua9nRlvquIPdqUxeQ/viewform
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>1 million dollars
>Rich

Limited time till the government is really involved in regulations and wall street has both feet in. More people=more money=more laws and regulations for your "safety"

Nice blog post

Well shit man! I just got in the game...

Wheres your profile?

Wow bro you bought and held btc/eth through the biggest bull run in crypto history? Dang bro teach me your ways I want to be a crypto millionaire also. How do I be an expert trader?

>ven nas qash

Well okay maybe you arent completely retarded.

No shit right? Wtf

another loser trying to indirectly promote his "VIP" group

every single night

if you pay for his info youre a true cuck

lol buying BTC and ETH with 30k would not take you to 1 million .. I bought undervalued coins that did 8-20x gains. @welambonow on twitter for proof of my holdings and work

I already follow you, keep up the good work buddy

Haha this aint 1970, 1 mill isnt shit.

1 million from 30k is not to bad.. never said it was a ton of money but I bet I make 2-3 million this year in crypto

Alright, I found him on twitter. Looks serious. Check out WeLamboNow (@WeLamboNow): twitter.com/WeLamboNow?s=09

>There are two VIP sections:
>Vip General (green users): $500 USD
>Vip Tier 1 (gold users): $1000 USD

I am poor, wat do

become unpoor by selling your shit tier pajeet portfolio and copying my power rankings?

You only managed 1 million from 30k 8 months ago? No offence but that's a bit a shit. You must have made some crappy decisions, stay clear off this shit newfags.

^lol trolling I guess.

Hes got a group on Discord group also. Im gonna sign up for this shit, I've spilt too much blood recently.

No I'm being honest. You had a huge head start and that's the best you achieved? Pretty shameful considering you're acting like an expert.

Successful traders don't need paid groups. If you fall for this fucking con artist you deserve to lose your money.

>everyone looks like a genius in a bull market

Basically this. If you put 30k in ETH 12 months ago you'd have 3 million.

Fuk man. Thats not chump change. I got better shit do do than listen to more fud from you goons. I had to sign up through here. docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfY3C6_PSyouQwoeaFOhG-TVC3louU4Rua9nRlvquIPdqUxeQ/viewform

lol it was over the last 7 months.. but you can stay poor. Do not even both to look at my twitter just keep talking shit meanwhile you have a balance of like 6 grand lol and make 40k a year in a dead end job.

Promoting private discord groups, don't check this pajeet

This sad fucking same fagging from home and mobile. Jesus christ this is pathetic

fuck this wall of text

Says 8 months in the op, now it's 7 months. You're not too good with numbers huh?

Do you know how ips work?

This.

you are the op though

You fucked up pajeet and got your devices switched around. Now fuck off

I was impressed. Looks like he's been making solid calls for a while.

FUCKING SCAM SCUM

AHAHAHAHAHAH. Too slow fuckwit

You can't just delete your con that easy pajeet

lol all I see is poor people.. check my profile atleast I have screenshots of my holdings and do not shill garbage. the average crypto holder on 4 chan has like a 5 grand portfolio..

Lol, shit at investing, shit at numbers and shit at shilling. What a shitter lol

Its a good community. Better than this fud factory.
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfY3C6_PSyouQwoeaFOhG-TVC3louU4Rua9nRlvquIPdqUxeQ/viewform

You don't know when to quit. Explains why you only managed 1 million from 30k 8 months ago.

Only losers quit.

That's funny OP cause I started with 10k 4 months ago and I already have 2 million.

I would never have to work a day in my life again with a million dollars. That's pretty rich in at least that sense.

i'm gonna follow you so the thotties that follow me see i'm trying to get a lambo thanks user

I started with $2K and have 3 million

Buying random shit on Kucoin would have gotten you to 400k in two weeks, 1m in an entire year is nothing special in a bull market.

>hey everybody i made money during a bull market but now that the bears are here please buy my shitcoin bags

Op I’m on your Twitter it looks like you’re just selling vip discord invites. Do you have any advice for us? Or are you just shilling your Twitter where you only post your wins and ignore the losses? Then sell access to your discord. Is that all this is?