Weiss Ratings

How will this affect the market? I think anyone who's not a brainlet already did the homework on their investment.

Bitcoin Cash gonna moon obv

(((Unbiased)))

>unbiased

Impossible

Nobody will actually give a shit

I don't think this will have large effect on the market

i only hold good solid coins anyway

the worst part is... a lot of people are going to give a shit.

I have the same feeling, no ratings can change the mind of those twitter zealots about their shitcoin bags.

Wishful thinking. Again, nobody fucking cares except cryptofaggots getting their hopes up about nothing

You guys are fucking nuts if you really believe the Weiss rating wont have an effect.

The market tomorrow is going to be choas after the ratings come out.

Normies will believe what is weitten and invest in A-B-C coins and bail on D-F coins.

That will cause most weaklings to bail on lower scored coins because they are collapsing and then they to start buying A-B coins before they loss money and they to will start to panic.

Tomorrow is going to be an epic clusterfuck of biblical proportions.

You are a fool to believe otherwise

No it’s mainly because anyone who cares about this rating or even knows what it is is either in crypto or is a boomer stocksfag that is disgusted by crypto.

How is this going to be any different than McAfee just shilling his shitcoins minutes after he buys a ton. Insider trading at its best.

>normies paying attention to the Weiss bullshit

Ahahahahahaha lmfao. Yeah I’m sure Chad and Tyrone are just sitting there at their computers waiting for the next Weiss scores to drop

Do you think normies do any research?

implying normies even know what Weiss is

>12 hours of wagecucking tomorrow
>holding lots of ripple
Should I call my kike bosses and pretend to be sick or will the market not move much?

> he think nromies do research, care about rating. all they need is sub zero top 100 coins. fucking kek

If people put 30k into bitconnect because of youtubers you have to be insane to think no one won't listen to an (((official))) report

If you can ahead of the rush it would be good for pump and dumps

It's all just a giant ad for Weiss Group and crypto in general, it will have a positive effect on the market. The fact that cryptocurrencies are getting rated alongside financial institutions and stocks will legitimize them in the eyes of many.

no one listen anymore to any (((official))) reports unless e-celebs shill them up to high heavens

implying normies need to do any research you dumb fucks. There will be a dump by non-normie bigwigs and normies will read about the reason for the dump in the news, which will be "muh weiss report"
I think I'll keep holding onto my ETH because there is no way they rate ETH below a B+ when it is used for like 60% of all transactions and is the literal reason for the entire boom. Without ETH, is there even crypto ? just some dumb shitcoins without utility

Agree. The ratings are so NBC and the rest of MSM can lube up the goyim butthole before they shill the next round. This scam is far far from over.

YouTuber audiences are a lot more technologically inclined and are much more open to the idea of cryptos and crypto pyramid schemes. Nobody that gives a fuck about crypto pays attention to garbage legacy media outlets like CNBC and business insider. Remember how hard CNBC was shilling for XRP? If they truly had that much power that jewcoin should have 5 sats by now

we're talking about wall street here, they're the normies Wiess is gonna help out with this rating thing cause now stock monkeys don't have to spend hours researching shitcoin after shitcoin and can just go to the weiss, see AAAAAAA on some bullshit and hit buy

it'll move, but go to work.

>he thinks Wall Street guys make decisions based on the Weiss rating

Go back to normiechan dumbfuck

XRP is going to be getting A+ so I wouldn’t worry

This will probably have more of an effect by getting older people into crypto. There's really not a lot of people that own more than bitcoin.

I know the lower IQ anons are mocking you, but it's true. What do you predict will be higher scoring? I'm unironically all in BCH tonight, with some ETH I'm waiting to finish transferring that I'll just sleep on (unfortunately - something tells me Weiss ain't gonna like an infinite supply coin run by a commy)

>unfortunately - something tells me Weiss ain't gonna like an infinite supply coin run by a commy

Not to mention the raging autism and twitter rants, someone really should take over the public relations from him.

ETH, RXP and mostly XLM.

Those will see the highest gains tomorrow.

XLM is already starting tonight in anticipation.

Screenshot this and mark my words for tomorrow.

Looking at the top 20, and maybe I'm biased, but to me it seems Bitcoin Cash is gonna fucking MOOOOOON. I watched Weiss' video where he explains his metrics, and I feel good about this.

Looking at through boomer glasses:

>more developments on the horizon, all pragmatic (OPcodes, privacy tech)
>same limited supply, "muh digital gold"
>same hash power ("hacker proof")
>works better
>cheaper

All the above combine into making it less risky with more room for growth. Just my prediction on how tomorrow might look.

>RXP
>screenshot this
Nubiz fucking sux