(((Weiss))) ratings

Think you can beat the jews? Think again goy.

Not this time kike. Not this time.

i hate this meddling!

Heyyyyy goys, secular Jew here. I'm just tryin' to make my way up on the concrete jungle just like you. Don't GAS me before I hit $15k please

>7 hours left
did they change the date/time? I thought it would be now.

Bullshit. No such thing as a poor jew.

Do you guys have lizard meetings on how to destroy the West faster?

ripple A+

A poor Jew. God really hates you bro.

you know what would be funny? if this was actually a way to get everybody into alts and out of btc, and tomorrow, btc sky rockets past 20K this time lmfao

>weiss ratings is to Veeky Forums as snopes and politifact is to /pol/

kikes trying to persuade us their agenda on everything. just look at the f oscars

I wish so, but I was born and raised with a working-class commuter town with a high crime rate and full of drug addicts. I can't even afford to fix my front teeth that are half messed up from being assulted when I was 21. Guess I'm just unlucky

Secular Jews are the worst.

I live in an area with shitloads of Orthodox Jews and they are based. Good values, don't care about material things, dress modestly etc.

The secular liberal Jews are the ones destroying the world.

man that's a great story, write a movie or a show im sure fox or hbo will fund it, man that'll be cool you'll get to have sex with little boys and girls and be praised by society.

They are more prone to be more zionist too

You can star in it too, you can be my main bitch

>tron
>A++

hold on, I'm gonna make my own chart where FUN is A++ and take a screenshot with my phone.

>centralized kikecoin ripple A-
>anonymous safe haven monero C-

Oy vey! Confirmed for legit!

You can already see certain coins like XMR starting to pump, it's the insider jews at weiss ratings who already know what the results are going to be

yeah not fake at all

If these are actually the ratings, it appears to be done completely at random, it makes no sense

>TRON A++
>Electroneum A+
>Hshare A++

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's a crock of shit

honestly, what in the motherfuck is about to happen?

this guy weiss is a scam artist if I ever saw one

>6869262
i have no fucking idea im scared mommmy