Gramps waking up?

Gramps waking up?

weiss weiss baby

shhhh

literally no reason its rising

>AN ANCIENT EVIL AWAKENS

eleven THOUSAND dollhairs

AAAAAAAAAAAA WHY DID I SELL AT THE BOTTOM

renewed faith in bitcoin after days of stability despite massive bitconnect/normie scare

What will it do from here goys?

Yessss. I'm going to start peeing standing up again.

Stabalize while the asians set up shorts then dump as they go to sleep.

guess you didnt see the 1k sell walls pop up and massive dumps by big whales literally 1 hour ago

BEAR

bros i just sent a tx and it costed 50 cents at 14 sats per byte, wish me luck.
trezor says it will take 3 days but mempool tells me it will be the next block.

Double bottom get ready for the moonshot

Bitcoin will never be below 10000 again.

Everyone has their reasons for posting. I'm guessing yours is being trapped in Tether?

Dead cat

>7 BTC Buy wall on GDAX
????

yessssssssss

>bitfinex 51,594 a few seconds ago 11.09
IN TETHER WE TRUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTT

>unironically taking market depth charts at face value

jej

THANK YOU DADDY TETHER!!!!!

uh tether has no impact on the markets they just print more so it isn't 1.01 ok

mate i watch bitcoin every second of every day.
>predicted last time you idiots fomod into bitcoin when it went from 10-13k i can tell you right now it will crash back down to sub 10.5k within 18 hours u fucking idiot

Oh yes my bad.

>bitfinex 191,562 a few seconds ago 11.09
Thanks to whoever this person was.

pic in the pic
100% still happening

price is literally higher on binance, if tether was pumping the price, it'd obvious be higher than the rest of the markets.

>every new dip is higher and higher
>Not taking autism of btc holders in your retarded TA analysis
>Not understanding each dip that gets higher means sellers are NOT interested to sell anymore, let alone at 6k lel

Neck yourself retarded TAs. Will enjoy these faggots waking up to 12k expecting 8 kek

Binance has tether.

people literally said this on the 20th look at my screenshot so you can look like an idiot again once it crashes back down

You call this overbought?

You know --NOTHING-- of trading.

I watch 5 exchanges at the same time and finex is the 4th lowest lmao. These kids are delusional.

eye test vs rsi mate. you know rsi can be easily manipulated. gosh you idiots wont ever fucking learn lmao

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

yeah sonny, and if it was a tether pump it would be bitfinex pumping harder than everyone else.
Tether pumps are literally just people paying attention to tether prints, and they all fucking buy when they print, which pumps the price.

What I don't understand about Tether is if Bitcoin starts mooning who the fuck is going to sell you Bitcoin for Tether? Aren't you going to be stuck?

predicting sub 10.9k within next 30 mins screenshot this

oh fugg! it didn't go through! maybe next block r-right bros?

You shorted, didnt you faggot? How many times do you retarded TA faggots need to be reminded TA does.not.work.here?

Its easy to spot dip and selling pressure in crypto, but only until certain point. After that ideology and autism comes into play. This is not wall street and neets are not investors and traders. BTC holders went to bigger dips then fags from WS and still survived. Neck yourself.

BTC futures contracts expire. They were what caused the dip in the first place.

predicting sub 10.8k within next 30 mins screenshot this

What has futures got to do with anything?

You guys have been preaching 8k for 10 days already. Just shut the fuck up, you cant predict shit.

I HAVE LITERALLY TURNED 45 DOLLARS INTO 60 MILLION YOU GODDAMN IDIOT
I COME HERE ALL THE TIME TO TRY TO SAVE YOU FUCKING FAGS AND YOU NEVER LISTEN!!!!!!
LISTEN TO MY FUCKING POSTS OR YOU WILL LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT SCREENSHOT THIS

>PIC RELATED WHEN I SHILLED CND AT 5 CENTS

1 day rsi is hard to manipulate

>storing bitcoins on an overpriced flash drive

Why don't you use a normal online wallet that will work the same?

>dead cat

Larp

You're right that it will fluctuate downward, but it will continue the upward trend. The orderbook on GDAX has rebalanced in the last 12 hours. The dip is over.

>overpriced flash drive
>being this retarded
No it won't work the same.
You can plug that thing into whatever fucked up computer you want, and not even worry about it. No malware, keylogger, rat, whatever the fuck is going to be able to fuck with you.
Just one fuckup with your online wallet and you're burnt.

refer to
ive heard this time and time again by you deluded core cucks.
check the price in 19 mins and tell me i was wrong i bet you cant

Yeah but if you lose it and can't get access to your recovery phrase you're fucked forever. You know blockchain.info backs up their site constantly right?

I know that you're not very bright since you're a bcash fanboy, but I'm agreeing with you that there will be a slight retracement. However, you're missing the fact that there's been a major shift in the structure of the orderbook in the last 24 hours. GDAX appears to have measures in place to prevent order spoofing, and so far it has been a very reliable indicator for my swing trading.

like i said before you didnt see the 1-2k btc sell walls that happend at 10830. orderbook doesnt mean shit when the whales are attempted to unload you fucking idiot. they vanished and appeared every now and then.
>not a bcash fanboy if anything im predicting bitcoin private 3k by august screenshot this

Check the price of every other coin and add 20% on that (especially if you are cash fag, then 30%).

lol no you're not fucked forever... you have a recovery seed you can use in any bip39 wallet, including online wallets.

all i hear is hur dur you were right about this and that but you wont be right about bitcoin skyrocketing. baka when will you deluded core cucks learn lmao

2k BTC is nothing. Zoom all the way out on GDAX and see what I'm talking about. The orderbook structure is returning to how it was during the December bull run.

I can't tell if you're drunk or retarded.

I don't think I read your post right but how is that different from the blockchain.info wallet? do you not hold the private key and a seed for that wallet?

you are also retarded like the idiots who fomod into bitcoin at 13k because the order book was filled with artificial buy walls.
>you can either listen and save yourself some money or you can look like an idiot
>i hate having these conversations with literal pajeet idiots every 2 days
2k btc wall is alot you obviously dont know wtf your talking about

i thik the whales might be pushing it
they're trying to milk btc but in a market hevaily saturated with weak handed millenials that give up easy and don't like failure, they're losing "customers" to milk.

check the price and tell me i was wrong
>pro tip you cant
>sub 10.2k within 7 hours

BTC moons when the green in pic related is bigger than the green. We've suddenly gone from there being twice as much dollar valued sell depth to almost 1:1 parity. That is huge. The market hasn't been like that since the dip started.

Also
>2k BTC is a lot
lol

whats artificial buy walls clearly this idiot doesnt understand

Sorry, *when the green is bigger than the red.

Like I said, if you would actually take the time to pay attention, GDAX has order spoofing protection.

awwww sheeeeeeeit it went through, 50 cent tx bitch not bad for 4 block wait time.

I don't want to write the seed down because someone can find it and take all my coins. I'd rather trust blockchain.info because it's the biggest btc wallet site and if they go down the whole crypto market crashes into oblivion.

i'll listen, got any other advice?

$10950 and climbing.

so i should be looking at gdax charts? i'm using tradingview so i mostly look at bittfinex and bittrex charts

Historically the 20week ma has held this entire rally. It either holds here or the trend is dead on a convincing break below ~9k. Any weekly close below that line is an immediate sell-50%-of-your-shit signal

ive been saying were still in the December timeline.
theres a rumour going around of a full moon in euroland tonight

Nice find.

>chain link is no joke
>zcl is easily the best and safest investment for the month of February
> look into ico's 2018 bull run will have the recent ico's skyrocket by 100x
>market is getting regulated 2019

Why do you talk in greentext?

thanks for the advice, i need to research more ico's. havent pulled the trigger on any of them yet

>not writing down your seed!!????
>if the site goes down crypto is fucked
Most of those people on that site probably wrote their seed down. If that site goes down they import their seed into a new wallet, and life goes on. You're fucked forever though.
You are also a lot more likely to be hacked and lose your shit too using online wallets.

I have my seeds copied, cut up, and stored in different safe places that I'm not likely to lose access to. If you have more than a meme amount in crypto, you need to look into a hardware wallet cause its not at all a usb stick lmao.

ill give you a hint on the next ico that will destroy the market and make you a guaranteed 200x return
>must be whitelisted
> pre ico had sub 1k contributors
>whales have this on hush mode to keep the highest chance of being accepted into the whitelist
i have no doubt you will find it if you put the research in. once you see it you will automatically know what im talking about

>misusing greentext this badly
>why not just talk normally you dumb faggot

you FAIL karl miller

Sadly for this brainlet that's not enough :'(. Ty for the wisdom anyways

honestly just say it or fuck off

now i'm confused maybe i need to exchange some of my btc for ltc just to be safe