COSS to add FIAT in MARCH

While I do understand that 85% of Veeky Forums is located in the close proximity of a poo street, and gets very very quiet when accumulating, I would like to share some news with anons that are not up to speed.

twitter.com/cosscrypto?lang=en

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vE8XJEeOpyA
twitter.com/cosscrypto?lang=en
coínmetro.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Some good news.

Is it for everyone or only for Singaporean or worldwide? since the green light is given by MAS (financial institutions based in Singapore)

it's gonna be done by means of credit cards according to rune, so im guessing any international CC will do

They won't listen, OP. They never listen.

Probably gonna depend on your credit card company. I've successfully bought goods overseas before, but I've also been denied a couple times. Mostly due to suspected activity, which I then had to verify.

I have to at least try man... They will be buying from Sundar and Ramesh in a couple of weeks at a heavy markup.

youtube.com/watch?v=vE8XJEeOpyA

i'll admit this is intriguing even though I don't have COSS

I only own 385 of these. Thinking of selling the 109 KCS I bought at 1.83 and putting that in COSS, Yeah, I know, I'm a poorfag but goddammit I'm trying. Might even sell my 2280 REQ for more COSS

Funding only by credit card. Lmao. Can't deposit or withdraw money to bank account, who the fuck is going to use that? FairX will be up and running before COSS can fix their fucking UI.

Been in this shit since last year at 7 fucking cents
LETS FUCKING GOOO

Alright thanks, won't be for me I can't even use my visa to buy btc on blockchain, I always have to wire transfer or localbtc.

Fuck man nice. Congrats on the early catch. These are still bags for me but things look like they are turning around

yfw you realize that the ONLY reason the COSS bagholders havent all sold yet is because they literally just cant access the site kek

"03/2018 FIAT goes LIVE: USD, EUR & SGD deposits, withdrawals" twitter.com/cosscrypto?lang=en

I just logged into it 30 seconds ago to see if your claim is right. Your claim is not right.

>he got lucky with his once in a blue moon successful login
>thinks the site works
kek

Thx, just bought 100k

It not only loaded, it loaded fast. Looks like today's update actually fixed a few issues. Most notable addition is the 10/50/100% buy/sell option.

Still can't change the timeframe on the candles tho...

MM MM MMM, NO NO NO, IT'S NOT A SCAM!!

No user, you can't have my bags.

why are you still hanging around this thread if you think its a scam you fucking cuck. Fuck off back to shitting on the streets you disgusting low iq nigger

Sorry, pajeet, I'm not investing in this turd. This is the real deal: coínmetro.com

I noticed it also fixed that little market button on the top left. It now overlays the browser instead of moving slowly to the right only to squish the whole market and chart screen.