Realistic link thread

Okay so say chainlink/smartcontracts is a success and has a working model ready for integration...when will we see this happen? 2 years? 3?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1h1ZnU6csY2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he doesn't know about the shadowfork

$3 EOY max

if you don't realize it's a scam by now, you deserve to lose your money when it goes to 0

jesus the fud is real. are your guys' reddit sensors on high alert or something?

This shit will take off over night assuming it works as promised. A decentralized oracle solution is a huge deal because it will impact just about every industry. We will see icos that we can't even imagine now in the same way that smart contracts changed the game.

Reddit is down for maintenance so...

vocaroo.com/i/s1h1ZnU6csY2

stinky linky... we so stinky linky.. gimme my pooy moony.. stinky linky

Testnet is already out.
Q1 simplified mainnet. April - testrun with 35 banks. Q4 - full mainnet. Q1 2019 integration with the international bank transfer systems.

stop it i am about to quit my job

>vocaroo.com/i/s1h1ZnU6csY2
user when Veeky Forums becomes /link/ you're gonna go down in the history books. I wish there was a way to screencap all your recordings
yeah that is a good time frame but i don't think we're even tapping 5% of the potential market for smart contracts with that even. I'm talking about multi industry adoption and when we're gonna see it

I'm dead serious. That's what they said.

>I'm talking about multi industry adoption and when we're gonna see it
Q3 2018 - Q3 2019.
If it will be good enough for banks the corporations will jump on the LINK train.

Who thinks 2k link is good.

you're right. damn man the hold is gonna be long and arduous but so worth it

i don't like making price predictions and shit but i unironically think you'll have 2 mil by 2020

Gib meh a realistickly briced lank with deerivertuvs

Someone really needs to clear up LINK. Here I go. This one's for the newfags.
1. There is no shadowfork
2. Jason Parser is a meme
3. Sergey is alive and is one of the headline speakers at the upcoming Bitcoin superconference
4. The testnet is scheduled to release this quarter. The lack of the testnet keeps price down for now, not memes or whales
5. Noone knows when mainnet will launch, noone knows how much link will be rewarded for staking in nodes, noone knows how much priority will be given per link in a node
6. Link is used to force fair and automatic execution of agreements. This doesn't happen with current tech because centralization means someone always has control. With link noone can influence these agreements
7. Link currently has one competitor right now. I don't remember their name. They have a larger but less credible team.
8. Link is an erc20 token that is used with smart contracts. Many block chains offer smart contract tech, link will work with most/all of them.
9. The team stated they could move link to its own blockchain independent of ethereum if need be
10. People do unironically go all in and support this coin, most of the fud is to keep newfags out
11. Sergey isn't getting that fat
12. The team does not post on social media but is very active on slack, email, and their websites message box
13. Anyone can join the slack, just ask for an invite on smartcontract.com
14. They have been looking to hire a PR person and more developers for a while. As far as we know they haven't made any hires yet.
15. So far they have met all deadlines, showed up to all scheduled events, and so on.
There you have it, the objective truth about link. Take it as you will.

this is the best fud pasta ive seen
LINK is such a shitcoin

anti fud fud? Where are we heading next?

Delusional linky FUD

Doing my duty, sir!

>Link currently has one competitor right now. I don't remember their name. They have a larger but less credible team.
mobius?as as i know they are doing different things

We start shilling TRX, with nothing in

No idea, I didn't write it. It would have to be a decentralised system to be real competition, idk if Mobius is? It isn't AAA+ ranked anyway so does it really matter?

Veeky Forumsrating i guess

The only rating that matters. Much better than this institutional Weissman rating system being shilled.

testnet isn't out
the ruby testnet is out

picrelated

Does /pol/ know the memetic energy is on Veeky Forums now? I feel they are not holding true to kek. Sad.

it all died off with the kekistan shit spreaded by normies and cringelords

To all the oldfags here: Some compare the hype and memes of link here with the ones of ethereum back when it was

Yep was really like that, made me sell at 10$

>April - testrun with 35 banks
This is GPI.
Virtually nothing to do with Chainlink.

This is about GPI, the PoC for which involved Hyperledger Fabric.
This is almost entirely unrelated to Chainlink.

Stop spreading this disinformation.

BUMPE

What did people call ethereum cultists back in day?

>vocaroo.com/i/s1h1ZnU6csY2

These comments make my heart skip a beat. I can’t believe that would happen. Why? Because I would have 70 million USD if that was true.

How the fuck can I have sealed my fate into having 70 million USD right now? My brain can’t make sense of this.

>Jason Parser is a meme

Thats a fucking lie right there, he's just very careful about his identity rumors is he used work on shady government stuff until that project got hut down

S T I N K Y
T
I
N
K
Y

Because this isn't just a random shitcoin, this is a BTC/ETH level black swan event. Most will be selling around ten or a hundred bucks anyway, only the strongest will emerge on the other side.

No one, but it is still better than

go to the warosu biz archive and search for 'ethereum' keyword, enjoy the FUD

The delusion about link gets worse every day. Keep in mind most of the people shilling this bought it in november when it was 14-17c or even cheaper in the presale and would be thrilled for it to hit a few bucks because they have tens to hundreds of thousands of link. The are people on Veeky Forums who unironically think it can hit 1k and that there 5k stack will make them rich; this is a completely new level of delusion fed by people trying to get you to pump their bags. Please don't fall for it. You missed the moon mission in december. Get over it.

>Sergey isn't getting that fat
In the trash it goes

>tfw 230k holder and know this is bullshit

We’re going straight to fucking andromeda over the next 5 years.
All-in now and hodl, you don’t deserve to make any money if you can’t see that.

given the whole market doesnt implode in that time

do you even understand what link does?