Daily Turtle thread

Daily Turtle thread.
Literally the only coin that can x400 this quarter.
tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-TRTL
It's got a very active community as well:
discord gg/Kdu4cBE
At a 1M marketcap, it has nowhere to go but up.

Other urls found in this thread:

faucet.trtl.me/
github.com/fireice-uk/xmr-stak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

x400? That is actually an understatement in my mind. This is 4 sats right now. This thing could go x10000 in the blink of an eye once people see the tech

What tech? It literally has none so far.

Before you say I'm spreading fud I have 300k turtle

have you tried sending it? it sends in like half a second

I wish I did. Only 19k here.

TRTLuzWzVYoeGrRPKQovJiG3TE5VzKXBvJs6s2jf1ycmZjPAZYqFqK3Fi4SRoh7JYnGxhEPxJ2Xy47Ki2tkBC8njf8dwxdZCQ2r

sorry turtlefags, you backed the wrong shitcoin

it's just turtles

turtles all the way down, kid

The fundamental problem with this idea is that Garlicoin started out at cents to a dollar in value. Turtlecoin is literally worthless and has no place to go but up, making it hundreds of times more likely to moon in the near future.

Turtle x10,000 is not likely, but plausible.
Garlic x10,000 is not likely nor is it plausible.

How do I get some of them turtle coins?

You can mine quite a few, or you can go to faucet.trtl.me/

buying 100k of garlic on tradesatoshi

Is this malware? I'm gonna mine

Norton said it's malware

The miner is unironically a key logger

how do I check how many turtles I have in my wallet?

Kek

ya right now it's just a fast privacy coin. mobius will keep it fast, the community will keep it alive. if it can get on multiple exchanges it'll be the perfect transfer coin - fast and anonymous.

right now it's just another coin but I see a real future for it.

care to explain? i don't get it

Simplewallet, type the command 'balance'

ITS A KEYLOGGER

there's also an exchange tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-TRTL but desu it's kinda sketchy

people are fudding it to prevent more miners, because with more miners they get fewer coins and they want to accumulate.

if you don't believe me you can use a paper wallet (don't have to install anything) and an open source miner. anything that can mine monero can mine turtle.

hahaha fuck off why is it okay for it to be a keylogger

If you've ever mined before, you'd realize lots of miners are detected as viruses cuz fags run them in the background on their botnet 4 free coin, if you look at the detection it's probably something like "Bitcoin Miner"

Actually price in 2019?

me irl

>Turtlecoin is literally worthless and has no place to go but up

Like Confido

$0.01 EOY 2018
$0.1 EOY 2019
$0.5 EOY 2020

1 sat for this scam coin

or TRX lol. in the day of billion dollar ERC20 tokens turtle can definitely make it. everybody should be holding at least 1 million.

it hit 5 sat today, back down to 3 sat now. it's no scam. no premine. no ICO. no lies. arguably a shitcoin though.

TRTLv3qWdFwW146jYYxyihAXh93sdBV4iFQAmwH2wQ7ufr6Zz29Ap31QdGkG7QvNQFV2hemRHicvmjJ1yvPhoRLi3oTZd9CfsBZ

pls :^)

Only 5k so far from mining a 1060 all day+night

cool thanks, gonna mine now

I've given out about 100k turtle. I'm not giving out anymore. Use the faucet.

>it's no scam.
Stop trying to trick newfags into buying into this shit, it's 100% a scam, shitcoin. The miner is sketchy as hell too.

The lowest sell offer is 4 sat right now if someone is looking to buy

>The miner is sketchy as hell too.
It's literally the Monero miner. It isn't sketchy at all.

github.com/fireice-uk/xmr-stak

>the miner is sketch as hell
Why do you show up in every thread and do this? You use any monero miner you want to mine this. This is no specific "Turtlecoin miner". Fuck off retard.

I’m prepared to take a punt user. What exchanges is it on?

it's just on tradeogre tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-TRTL

it's a sketchy little exchange with like 100k USD volume. i don't really trust it, but nobody has had any issues so far. don't keep your coins on it. or wait for it to hit a better exchange, although it'll be more expensive then.

ok 12.8 BTC total volume, so like 140k.

>Use the faucet.
where?