IOST just got on binance under an hour ago

Anyone know anything about it? Shit?

No clue, never heard about this one before

need more info

Its coming to eat EOS's lunch

Selling all my VEN and icx going all in

Just got done looking at white paper, primer, socials, bitcointalk, and linkedins

Looking like Top 25 coin at least

anyone else watching this like a hawk right now? waiting for the second pump to quickly market buy in

le Rwanda genocide face

this got shilled so hard here, didnt like the look of it due to the supply. didnt look at the volume though

>tfw 220 million 24 hr volume

Already bought in a bit high but its going to go higher

Could this be a 100x return? Everything about it seems promising. And it's extremely cheap atm

this shit is gonna moon a hour after i go to sleep. i just fucking know it. then it dumps before i wake up

sold on the team famalam iron hands hodlers only 6 month minimum

Wtf is it? Looking for info.

I honestly wouldnt be surprised.

>gonna moon
>literally just went up 100%
what the fuck are some of these people talking about. holy shit

Just bought 500, should I grab a couple more thousand?

just went all in ez 2x on binance listing

hasn't it already mooned? Look at cmc

Internet of Services? Lol is this just some vapor ware shit? I don’t get it.

I have few token from the airdrop, but I put my jaxx Eth was. How long will I need to wait to see them?

Literally just happened, it's hovering at $0.07 for a little while now. Who knows what's going to happen now

look at binance, not shitcap
its dancing around 667 rn, whats your target?
gonna need like 250,000 dude

>B.S., Tsinghua University, Computer Science
>Gold Medal - National Olympiad in Informatics
>Gold Medal - ACM/ICPC Regionals
>CTO of EtherCap, Co-founder of IOST

Anyone who posts their gold medals in Maths is serious

Everyone on this team looks Lambo-tier

Private ico. Silicon valley / San Francisco. Serious people. Enterprise grade.

11b circulating supply * current price puts it just ahead of Dogecoin. Considering the strength of the white paper this looks to me to belong in the Top 25

i can see this overtaking iota in the future.

Easily

IOTA Killer is a good name for this

this is good for bitcoin

read through their code on github, seems fairly decent and relatively well updated, lots of recent commits, definitely in...

Good, I don't know what I'm looking at when I look at Github

Their twitter mentioned getting a lot of developer interest

This is about to crash

nope

How the fuck will I receive the free token from the airdrop????

Looking at CMC historical (1 week) it opened at a about 0.25, saw significant activity around 0.40 five days ago with some pretty high volumes (200M) and then of course a slump over the past couple of days.

Binance short term liquidity pool is at least as deep. If the CND pump money moves over that will put up another 200M volume.

If it brings a significant percentage of the bitcoin from all the other stagnant shit (TRX, etc.) maybe double that.

2x is typical of a new exchange listing. But the instrument is new so its all price discovery at this point

You have to wait for the plane to come over your city and then you go to the drop location. They have a map on their twitter you can follow.

Why is it at -97%?

ahahah very funny. kys

because its a shitcoin

initial trade on binance was a lot higher than the actual market value at the time it was listed so it seems like it's down a lot but it actually just corrected to the market