X1000

throw a lil bit of play money here sirs

IOST

>tfw unironically threw 100 on this as a moonshot
It doesn't have a whitepaper or BCT ANN thread yet so you don't have to consider a whole lot before putting money in. Ultimate Chad coin.

who is on the team? where is the whitepaper?

what the fuck does it do?

fuck off cuckboy, this game aint for u

2018 people still read whitepaper?

Go drown in a river of shit you fucking pajeet.

Wait did anyone actually ever read whitepapers? I just pretended to so you guys would think I was smart and cool desu.

nobody knows. that's the beauty of it

only have 1MM of these, kind of want to get more so I can get EXRT. worth the risk bros?

If anyone else wants a likely 10x check out my thread for Chinese STEEM that is just as obscure as INT except nobody has mentioned it yet (In the west)

not bad for an airdropped coin

FYI the 10m cap doesn't count if you buy from the donation page.

i say low risk high reward.
who know this might reach 10m market cap.
thats a win already

are you boys fucked or what?

TAU cucked me, but at least I have a healthy amount of EXRN

REEEEEE I hope BLUE fucking fails.
Salty about selling at 5 cents before any talk of the rebrand and I thought it was just another Ethereum Dark, NEO gold etc.

bought 8 mils of it on IDEX. Thanks. Fuck cancerdelta.

ahh, i forgot about that. thanks user

same
all the dumpers already dumped. people are currently holding for 1 cent.
it already did reach . cmc data is wrong

whats up with blue?

They started as Ethereum Blue and looked like an obvious scam but I could have put my life on it that it would pump because it had ETH in the name. (Like Ethereum Dark) So I bought at 2 cents and sold at 5 cents. Then it rebranded and went parabolic. AHHHHHHHH

how much regret sirs?

Not much. Just glad I didn't actually mine BTC in 2012 like I was going to because that was set up to on a HDD that is long gone.