Crypto Bride General

You know the drill. Post tips, your crypto bride's qualities, country where you intend procure your bride.

Also post pitfalls and what to to watch out for, etc.

you can really smell the grease in these threads

>tfw you realize privacy coins are going to make prostitution so much easier than it was

I just want one indication of interest first

Until sexbots are common and practical, these overseas brides are the next best thing. Living breathing self-cleaning cock sleeves and sandwich makers.

lol

you will never be loved

So you're one of those trash-tier whites that ends up generating the next generation of Elliot Rodgers.

OP dies alone. Satan confirms.

I find that girls chest kind of disgusting.

i havent given up on finding an asian girlfriend on campus yet. i was told i need to act more happy in my free time, so i seem more confident around people

Polish and eastern EU brides ok too.

Avoid brown or dark skin chicks are you're golden.

Unless you want to be embarrassed when you walk into a fancy place, avoid these: Indians, Malays, Filipinos, Viets, and of course niggers. S Koreans are also undesirable.

ya basically that. be happy, smile, even if somebody says/does something retarded try to keep the positive energy up. mood is infectious. if you're happy the people around you will be happier, and they'll start to enjoy being around you. it actually makes a huge difference.

Y South Koreans?
>genuine interest

The last one of these was legitimately one of the funniest threads I've read in well over a decade of lurking.

Reply to this post with a brief description of your ideal gf or your coins will drop hard in your sleep tonight.

Remember that we are on Veeky Forums and you should be able to justify your choices with solid references to investment and return calculations.

They're super high maintenance and quite nasty. Unless you're a billionaire and giving them $100k monthly allowances, she will despise you.

Plus all those k pop girls? Fake plastics. Also, Korean families and people are soulless and arrogant, bad combo.

Hnng I love those veins.

Silly, a bit naive, funny and cute face.

>Falling for the women meme

>asian or asian looking
>good mix of eastern and western values
>agnostic
>not raised in the west (because to risk of potential sjw hive mind infection)
>can formulate coherent thoughts
>can hold a conversation
>freak in the sheets

No one is falling for nobody. Looking for companionship and live in maid/exclusive prostitute.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

How do I get this? Just live in Thailand?

Didn't you read my tips above on what to avoid?

Avoid jungle Asians you dweeb.

>Unless you want to be embarrassed when you walk into a fancy place

Why the fuck would you care?

Social capital is far more potent than economic capital. That's why Old Money has all the power and New Money disappears after a single generation.

Old money can eat a dick.

I'm going to donate my sperm to dozens of clinics around the country to ensure evolutionary success, then peace out to my vast tracts of land in the middle of nowhere to raise a huge family with my scandinavian waifu.

Lol good luck faggot. Sperm donor candidates are very highly selectively chosen. If you're posting here odds are you're definitely not going to fit all the genetic ubermensch requirements to get paid to fap.

Same reason some of us want a new German car instead of a used civic.

Same reason I want a nice house instead of renting im a condo filled with niggers and spics.

You move up in society, your arm candy is proof you made it.

Brown arm candy: you're stupid or not making it.

Simple.

Ya ok psycho. You are low social capital.

>The last one of these was legitimately one of the funniest threads I've read in well over a decade of lurking.
Decade of lurking, and you've never seen NEETs discuss brides? Threads are always the same shit

opinion on thai and russian?

If you're white you better not get an asian crypto bride.

No matter how well you do everyone will be laughing behind your back. Just look at zuckerberg

dont be a meme

My town's mayor and his wife...

I just don't get it.

I like Thais. Studied abroad with some in Bangkok they were very high class

You can just tell she gives insanely sloppy gobbies

Russians are great. Thais I'd avoid, simply because many thai chicks are part time prostitutes, kinda like Brazilians.

Guy has a horse fetish. Don't judge

how does this happen guys tall, reasonably attractive successful white man, why is he married to an ugly midget filipino woman with the body of an 11 year old boy? this makes zero sense in any reality

good example

just dont do it.

even if she is hot. your tastes are probably too bad that she'll only look hot to you and this is what everyone else sees instead

what a fucking waste

and these ugly gooks think they're hot shit too

Many Caucasians are Asian-blind.

Don't be one of them.

>Don't be one of them.
Nah, I'm nigg.

Stick with your own race.

They are qt together, where the fuck is the problem?

Irritates those with aesthetic sensibilities.

Gee, I wonder why this dude doesn't get laid.

I got fuck buddies in Shanghai Tokyo HK Singapore no Larping

S koreans - expensive on the way in, more expensive on the way out.

Don’t let the great sex and amazing loving attitude distract you user, she is just being polite.

My second gf is a new immigrant S Korean, my best friend's wife is from Seoul.

I'm so fucking glad I saw through those implants, dodged a billet.

My best friend however, he's stuck. She now smokes, drink soju with her gang and demands new car every year. Plus visiting Seoul for 3-6 months a year, she also refuses to work.

You want k-pop? You pay.

your town's mayor is a pedo, what's there not to get? He's just not dumb enough to actually pull an anthony wiener

Elliot Rodger's father was a Jew. The cornerstone of all your beliefs about WMAF was a JMAF.

Consider that you have developed your entire world view based on how edgy the memes are that deliver the view to you. Facts never enter the equation. You never stopped to consider whether all your faulty beliefs about WMAF were feverishly pushed by literally only one user called EurasianTiger, and his persistence over the years created the illusion of popular belief which you fell for because you're a mouthbreathing retard.

These are the facts: White people will go extinct, and all that will remain are the genius true hapa master race (legitimate WMAF) vs the Jew's useful idiot army of brown people. These are the ONLY two options for your descendants' bloodline. Pick a side.

I have better taste in literally anything than anyone on this board. I AM the tastemaker

Post some examples then.

most insecure wojak in the room everyone

most niggas here wanna have fuck-you money when they make it this guy still gonna run around fussing about others when he doesnt need to anymore lol

so jews are not white? Im confused

Jews are middle eastern origin.

i'm not sure, i think he might be right

please lurk for 2 years before posting again.

semites and europeans are not the same, so no jews aren't "white", even if they do have pale skin, a lot of jews do have a lot of white genes since they were all over europe for thousands of years and naturally have mixed at least a little, that's why you have jews with blond hair and blue eyes and so on

>buying a wife
pathetic

Try not paying mortgage home expenses and buying your wife gifts for a few years and see what happens.

whats wong with north vietnamese women?

one of the few times i've honestly felt sad reading someones posts on Veeky Forums. hope you get better user

Their language and their perpetual smell of rotting fish.

Go sit with a group of Vietnamese and hear them yap for a few minutes. And imagine hearing that every Christmas or major family gatherings.

These threads are /r9k/ tier. You'll never make it so you make up a world where YOU can choose any girl you want and tell yourselves that next year it's gonna happen. Yeah... next year..

Damn
Anyway I don't intend to marry just fuck around

Are you suggesting that ¡JEB! is stupid or not making it?

you talking shit buddy?

>wanting asain grills
lmao they are even more annoying than white women

Lol, in all seriousness I think Jeb is a real life man child. The fucker probably was a virgin and he's most likely never fuck another woman other than his wife. All the money power status and even physical advantage in the world, he squandered it all, it's painful to think about.

Disgusting chinks, you can clearly see the inminent fall of the western society with all these yellow fever faggots. Remember biz, fucking chinks is bestiality.

White people generally don't notice subtle differences, that's why many of them think all asians look the same.

Ugly Asian chicks take advantage of that.

got a qtgook gf a few months ago, how bad did I fuck up? its been fine so far, she keeps things clean, cooks with me, won't get off my dick and reads korean cryptonews for me
>inb4 sharing cryptogains with a woman
I told her I lost a lot, and she just told me to be careful next time and then made me breakfast
>tfw actually up 10k

>Old Money
HAHAHA like anybody here gives 0.00000002 shits about their approval. Do you even crypto, bro?

yeah marriage really is for cucks, glad i backed out of my engagement and dumped my entitled ex fiance

Old money is much more likely to respect a person who isn't afraid of his wants and needs than a pathetic suck-up.

They have those in spades.

Cute but in a kinda ugly way, buff, high energy/enthusiastic about everything, a little clingy, not a complete idiot, tits like watermelons.

>not understanding the humour and irony of these threads

You faggots should really go back to Plebbit.

I'm going for a Russian myself. A girl that looks like galina dubeneko or viki odintcova.

>procure your bride
No, you dumbass stupid virgin. They're free. You just need to have half a brain to get one.

Is it ok that my ideal gf is a Jewish interpretive dancer?