Jason Parcer

Hello "investors" , it's me the infamous Jason Parser.
Did you really think that some fat and unattractive neets could really become rich from the labour of smartcontracts.com? Did you think klaus "santa" Claus book "4th industrial revolution" will save your tiny project? For your information I just shadow forked everyone in Davos.
Did the stinkies linkies thought they could live rent free from the technology developed sergay "big Mac" nazarov?
I have shadow forked your project not once, twice but 9001 times through 6 VPN which one was located in Angola'S prime minister cabinet.
You are nothing against me or the ripple.
Ripples has won. Surrender your linkies and tendies.
This is your last warning.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cyt0ViDtJ_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks just sold 100,000 kWh/s

For your insubordination I will fork it again

do it, u wont pussi boi

Hey Jason I sent an order to dispatch for 6 dragon dildoes in December and never heard back, can you chase up Rory?

Fuck you if you want to fuck

My name is Jamel Printer and I hate everyone last one of you

Your ex Em El is coming for you, Jason. You've been warned.

Fuck you all. I am real person and I am super serial

i think

My fork was just endorsed by Thailand McDonald's. Shadow link is officially part of happy meal

Great fud heheheeeee

Hi Jason, how do I receive my shadowforked links?

-Brad

>J-Jason Parser?

Initiate blood ritual and activate IBM Town crier. Bogs will grant you shadow links directly.

-Jason

Hi again Jason,

I tried to google those things but safe search blocked everything and I'm trying to get a little bit of work done from the office. Do you have a workaround that doesn't involve blood sacrifice of children, or hacking the NSA? Looking for something a little more user friendly.

Thanks,
-Brad

JSON parser. For those 89Iq's who didn't get the joke.

Json isn't even a name, stop fudding.

Checked

weak fud brah
Jason Parser is solid dev

You think you can discredit me by simply implying that I am just mere part of programming language?
Stinkies linkies are becoming even more deluded when before. Nothin will save you from shadow fork

Hello Brad, our support just got your message. I am sorry for inconvenience. You can supplement blood ritual with dyed soy milk and verified twitter account. If that doesn't work, let us know.

Your's truly,
Chad o'fork

So many dirty places json

youtube.com/watch?v=Cyt0ViDtJ_w

so many

None of these memes are funny

What the fuck is a JSON?

>None of these memes are funny

Look at us, Look at what they make you give

Everything I found out, I want to forget.

>not Lionel Printer
Ya dun goofd

This is where it started for me, this is where it ends.

I'm scared :(