Will BAT be listed on coinbase?

will BAT be listed on coinbase?

Other urls found in this thread:

gdax.com/static/digital-asset-framework-2017-11.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If any ALTs get listed then BAT will surely be among them. That huge spike in the buy orders earlier may be an indication of insider trading on this info. I would guess at a yes.

yeah something is brewing

all aboard the BATmobile

BAT, they're on to us. They better buy BAT, they better buy.

Coinbase is listing, very Soon, strat and omg

Nah-nah nah-nah nah-nah nah-nah... BAT

Did anyone save the buju banton boom bye bye in a BATy boy head image?

Consider this:

FairX will compete with coinbase over normies, and on fairx you'll be able to buy a lot of shitcoins. How do you think Coinbase will respond to this in order to retain the normie hordes? They'll have to somehow lower fees and add more shitcoins.

Join the discord fags

It was a relatively small, sharp spike - could have been any old manipulation.

If all you care about is it getting listed you've missed the point

There's two crypto's that have the strongest chance of being listed on coinbase and those are BAT and XRP.

Got a code?

Why?

it could. I bought in ages ago so im not bothered what it was. BAt will be here for a long time, as long as crypto is around, unlike many other coins which are riding the fad for quick ICO bucks and 'we have a blockchain' hype and things.

Trying to figure it out, says it's spam

BAT because of the Tweets between Brendan and Brian strongly suggesting this

XRP is less likely, but popularity among normal folk and mainstream exposure makes it in their best interest to list it.

BAT $20 eoty screenshot this

brandon tweeted something about coinbase today but deleted it

Thanks man

discord rxFMn4 see if this works

Backend developer here. GDAX/Coinbase needs major architectural changes before it can support listing ALTs.

During busy periods you can barely get price information from GDAX. This is a read only operation which theoretically GDAX should be able to solve by scaling up.

Compare this to binance where the interface may lag at high volume times but the API often survives.

Binance probably has less play money but both have more than enough funds to solve this problem and Coinbase/GDAX performs much worse

Lol

The fact you even answered this question shows you need to leave

>BAT because of the Tweets between Brendan and Brian strongly suggesting this
Brendan is JavaScript and Coinbase is a y combinator startup. YC kind of has a hard on for JavaScript

I didn't see this but if so it's just further evidence of BAT's strong likelihood of being listed.

If nothing else, take a look at their Digital Asset Framework:

gdax.com/static/digital-asset-framework-2017-11.pdf

BAT hits pretty much all of the points they've outlined.

I fucking wish
>t. Owner 12k BAT bought at 25 cents