A-

A-

trying to shill strat here is like trying to get blood from a stone, people want quick 100x with flashy logo and memes i.e bitbean, 'FUN' etc. Enjoy your quiet, comfy 100x user. I'm very heavy in this

In like sin.

>Enjoy your quiet, comfy 100x user. I'm very heavy in this

Cheers, boys. I remember hearing about Stratis during last years bear market and I never quite forgot about it. When I ended up researching the top 200 coins I walked away with complete faith in this fucking thing.

Platform cryptos are going to be fucking huge thanks to big daddy Ethereum's work last year. Having this one in C# is going to blow the doors to the corporate world wide open since they all know it (and their bosses trust it!) well enough to get working in it immediately.

this was supposed to be last week though

is this from some leaked note or w/e, or just your made up response to it

>Investing in a NIGGER coin

C sharp is shit kys

C# is fine, faggot.
Full stack btw

There’s always one dumb nerd who thinks what he considers impressive is what the Finance industry uses lmao. You may be good at coding but business is not for you

Has any of you done any research on Stratis? Their London address is just a virtual office, and half of the team has a shady past. Language choice is not a significant characteristic, programmers can pick up a new language in a few days. Debate this all you want to save face, but you who are reading this know you aren't a programmer, and what knowledge you have on this is second hand. Take a good long hard look at the rationale behind your investment.

have you? cos it seems like you read one article only

Checked and correct.

I honestly forget how simple it is to make money sometimes. It requires a certain way of thinking - an intuition - and a whole lot of it must be natural. They probably also put zero credit in Stratis having a nice and expensive London office (rather than a grow-op somewhere in China).

Stratis is the first real "blue chip" stock in crypto to me. There is no real need to market something so technologically valuable. The "back-end" of crypto is going to unlock a lot of value.

AHHAHA
I literally visited the office you dumb fuck (I live in Herts, 30 mins train outside of London). It costs a shit ton to rent & is modern / impressive. Nice try

same guy on PC, everything you're saying is what I've been driving myself insane trying to preach to people for months

If the CEO is a negro you dont have to make any diversity hires

I'm sure you did, user, and somehow you didn't take a single picture to turn your empty words believable.
Good luck with these bags.

I have two Strats :)

literally the British Empire's ETH

Maybe this says more about me but the idea of taking photos didn't even occur to me, given that it's on google images and street view. I went purely for myself, I ultimately don't care about proving myself on here

this is off twitter, gives you an idea. but if you want to keep believing it's photoshopped go ahead

price predictions? $500-1000 EOY imho

5000$

Enterprise runs on micro$oft, in case you hadn't realised

Bump. I'm in neck deep.

Gonna be soooo huge - its not a hyped coin because of no marketing done yet like other trashcoins that moons in the first month they launch without releasing anything.

When they release their Breeze wallet within 1 month and start having more ICO's on their blockchain and more marketing its going to get big.
I predict 100$ EOY

i remember when they were supposed to release that months ago

they release the beta in december

Damn user, good idea

How are you guys going to celebrate when STRAT is a top 10 by next year? People are going to be digging up these threads and screaming at us from the future.

I just want a comfy apartment in Thailand where I can play Street Fighter online all day every day.

By posting all my shill threads from 2017 and laughing at everyone who mocked me