So how hard is this gonna dump in 5 hours?

So how hard is this gonna dump in 5 hours?

Lets say it gets a little pump, i'm talking about the inevitable after-

Other urls found in this thread:

stripe.com/blog/ending-bitcoin-support
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i hope a lot so i can buy more

Hm Ven or snek?

wonder which will moon harder sooner

6k sat soon

I'm about to go to sleep, should I sell?

>XLM went up .09 since I bought in

Better start contact my local lambo dealership

no

Probably XLM, people are going to move VEN profits over here if they detect a moon

Why is this happening? I know that if I touch this it will dump instantly so I am not doing shit. But the longer I do nothing the more it will go up.

this is what i thought but theres so much FUD my hands are getting sweaty

Let others profit user, please

its gonna moon harder tomorrow and in the following few weeks. do some research

weiss rating tomorrow, road map the day after, fairx beta 15 feb

I moved 25% of my stack to xlm just to see. Got into VEN at 2 so had plenty of excess to toss about. might push it up to 50%

Who cares? XLM prices are irrelevant until after FairX

Yea i moved alot of ven money over here, even though to be honest XLM has done be dirty in the past

Aren't alot of other coins gonna get a Weis rating. Why does that mean automatic moon for this coin? Just curious

Weiss ratings + roadmap + market maker announcement + fairX beta. Its a perfect storm

If it gets a good rating people will flock to it and see the upcoming news. It'll just end up getting priced in before the news even hits.

I hope really, really hard so I can buy more of it. XLM is my main long term HODL next to NEO. I'm a poorfag, the more dips the better for me.

expecting better results than VEN over the next week/s?

source

>source
the internet

if the dope about xlm getting the only A- along with Neo is true xlm will get a big weiss kick in the am

that's a tough call, from my research though i'm expecting better gains in the next few days - week

After that... dunno, over all i'd say XLM has more going for it atm although VEN is a great hold too

why would it dump? Stripe just ended their Bitcoin support and said they will be using XLM when its network gets more traffic, so pretty much by March time

> stripe.com/blog/ending-bitcoin-support

poorfag with 19 lumens.

ITT: absolute brainlets.

You realize that by 2020 we are l i t e r a l l y going to see Stellar's marketcap well beyond USD$100 trillion? Stellar will be the only coin capable of surpassing the whole planet's current valuation. This is because this coin will end up being the currency for use between the humans of planet earth and the people from other galaxies. There is a reason that SpaceX, "meteorites", "false missile warnings", and even literal UFOs have been in the news a lot lately.

Seconded. Selling half my VEN after it pumps during the conference then go long on XLM.

huh? why?

>Stellar will be the only coin capable of surpassing the whole planet's current valuation.
Wrong. That will be Tether.

That feel when bought 40k XLM at 6180 sats

i bought 130 at around that too. Man you must feel way worse than me.

should I buy VEN in like 3-4 weeks and hodl until summer? like 20-40 VEN since I can't afford much more yet cuz /poorfag/

kek

indeed

this one makes me feel uneasy

7k lumens here. a-a-am I gonna make it?

dw m8, hang in there

got 4k free xlm from the kraken airdrop last week
ehhehehehahahahahhaeeheheh
comfiest comfy hold in human history

How is this shit possible? It's 2k$ for free.
You are kidding.

That feel when you bought 35k at 500 sats

they dropped 1000xlm for every btc u held in june 2017
apparently kraken was supposed to do the airdrop back in june but they had some mad brain delay
good thing is xlm now is like 50x from back then

u needed to have BTC back in july