/tel/

carTEL CHECK IN!!!!

Based Big Cock Claude taking us to fucking Pluto!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YGtc9SfCupQ?t=1h14m28s
youtu.be/YGtc9SfCupQ?t=38m28s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

these scumbag coins arent moving for weeks. they dont even move a little when bitcoin moves. literally dead coins

>weeks

It's been out for like 6 days

Bitcoin has remained sub 11k tho. 99% of coins arent moving.

Be patient or dont deserve gains burgerfuck

Tel Will moon in the a couple of weeks. Great team, good product for Nigger countries en pajeets, they also need mobiles..

Put a buy order for 6 sats 7 hours ago, still not completed, fucking huge wall

G-guys, there's no buyers.. Just us

yea, but biggest problem is, is that it is an erc20 token, everything built on ethereum is dependent on the eth network, had they had their own coin, i'd be all for it

gl

patiently waiting

This is the perfect time to buy. I know biz is used to buy late into the moon mission tho.

I know that maybe 1-5% of people that invested in Telcoin did their research but for those that didn't I'm just going to share this little piece of information for all the retards calling this a shitcoin.

In a live AMA with Claude (nigger ceo). He confirmed that Telcoin is in a phased rollout partnership with Etisalat. For those of you that don't know what Etisalat is, it's the 14th largest Telco in the world. It operates exactly in telcoins target demographic (SE Asia, Africa, Middle East). This is only one of the partnerships that Claude could share and this was back in December. Not only are they partnered with Etisalat, but this is a group level partnership, meaning they have access to the entire network of Etisalat, not just one region. This is HUGE.

Here is where he discusses it.

youtu.be/YGtc9SfCupQ?t=1h14m28s

For those of you that don't believe this is a real partnership, maybe you believe the company just spoke with telcoin and not actually signed contracts. Claude confirmed it earlier in this AMA that Etisalat is not in talks, they are way beyond talks. This is a partnership bound by legal contracts and Etisalat is the only one he could disclose, meaning there are possibly many other partnerships already in the works. Here is his talk about partnership agreements:

youtu.be/YGtc9SfCupQ?t=38m28s

Its funny when its eurotime everyone shills TEL
and then its burgertime the thread derail into /pol/ threads
I if u don't buy this because of muh racism u are gonna have a bad time
Also obligatory niggerceo.jpeg

Someone post that other one with him and the ridiculous glasses

Take me to 3 cents baby coin

thanks for the fomo
this is nothing like AI gang and Canya, this is a coin that'll moon, eventually.

this is why people should dyor

Volume's been halved the last 2 days.. Tell me there's some light in sight at least..

Some light?

Volume doesn't matter right now. If they have a group partnership agreement with Etisalat, that means they have room to operate their PoC in 16 countries (3 continents). This coin is at a minimum going to be worth 0.10 when they announce this partnership.

According to Claude, this is only partnership that he could discuss, which means there are possibly many other telcos they are in agreements with (signed bound contracts to operate their PoC). Which means telcoin is going to be multinational before the end of the year. If all goes well, this means telcoin has incredible reach, more reach than any other coin out right now and EOY this will be talked about like ripple is now.

Klodio seems like a handsome and cool guy

Has a masters in computer science, advisor for TenX.

This guy is brilliant.

Trips confirmed, handsome and cool.

Getting some traction in the space
People start talking about it, I've actually see allot of black people commenting on this on yt
This could reach the normie status that $TRX had
If it doesn't we're just gonna have to wait until they release the working product for pajeet workers