Decision token

HST

massive use case, currently unique, partnerships with SAP and the UN, allowing for both governmental and private adoption.

Blockchain for voting is literally a perfect use case for this sort of tech.

They’ll be at the WEF next couple of days which will likely gather some momentum and recognition for the product. Due another pump soon.

Have a look, honestly a big believer in this and supply chain tokens as they’re assured to ride out any crypto crashes.

Allow entry

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/horizonstate/horizon-state-token-mechanics-104af1dd26bd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah but why hold it? Why does a voting platform need a high market cap? Honest question, why should this token appreciate?

delete this

Already more then 50x from ICO you missed the boat!

The vast potential adoption of this would make it qualify for a higher marketcap, it won’t go x10 but it could certainly go up x5.

Tokens are used and burned through voting

Customers (governments etc.) will buy HST directly over the Horizon State platform. The amount of HST will not represent the amount of votes but rather the amount of fiat paid.
Let me explain this via an example:
Voting via HST will always be around 50cents (it might go up in future a little but lets just assume 50cent in this example).
Let's say a government wants to buy 1000 votes today. So the government pays 500$ to Horizon State. Horizon State will then buy HST for 500$ back from the market which would be around 175 HST as of todays exchange rate.
Let's now assume another government wants to buy HST next year and still pays 500$ for 1000 Votes to Horizon State. But this time around the token ist worth 10$. So this time Horizon State will buy back 100 HST from the market.
This example does not explicitely explain why they will never run out of tokens or why the value of these tokens are relevant to holders but I think you can already guess the answers...
They will never run out of tokens, because 8% of tokens get burned AFTER usage, so there will always be tokens left. And the value for holders is the awesome mechanic that through buy backs from the free market will have a huge impact (aka price increase) on the token in addition to the token burn which will result in a deflation.

Check out this link for detailed explanation of the token mechanics: medium.com/horizonstate/horizon-state-token-mechanics-104af1dd26bd

desu senpai this is probably one of the best tokens and best uses of blockchain

sleeper token

Retarded, cuz people are gonna really love to pay to vote right?

This will be one of the first to go when the bubble burst. I think it's a great concept but not a good investment.

Users won't pay to vote, HST is going to save companies and governments money if they end up using it.
Do 5 minutes or research next time you find a coin with a "great concept".

The platform is direct to businesses. Obviously the business/government pays for the voting.

For example the Aussie SSM "Survey" costed the government like 120M or some shit. If they used MiVote as the platform it would have cost them a 1/5th of that

There's no cost to the voters

This is a gem. Holding since 50m mcap but knew this one since 10

The incentive for all parties involved other than token holders will be for the prices to be as low possible. It seems high price works against the project, no? Then people, whether they governing bodies or what have you, will have to pay more for the adequate number of tokens.

You realize modern-day political voting costs a metric fuck-tonne to perform right?

This system still costs but its something like 10x cheaper. A system with an open voting ledger that is free of the threat of voter fraud. A huge improvement on current voting methods

WTF after reading the white paper you still believe any government is going to use this shitcoin?
It may be true that there are problems with the current voting systems over the world but this solution is just dumb.
governments have to come up with better ideas than that

get fukn rekt shitcoiners

Holding 500HST bought at ATH OP. Been itching to get more but my portfolio is thin and I'm not ready to invest more fiat just yet. If I'd just waited a week before buying haha

So, according to you, if this coin is to x10 it's no longer a cheaper option than existing models. This is why it's s shitcoin

y tho

I think it's cool, but it only works if people aren't holding it for profit. It needs to be cheap and liquid, and exoectinga price increase is completely counterproductive

1 coin =/= 1 vote.

A business can buy 1 coin and distribute an even percentage of that one coin to every participating member. Those members then cast their votes and the solution containing 0.7HST wins over the solution containing 0.3HST

No you absolute retard... you just gotta read the thread
Why even live when youre retarded

Nice trips but respond to the posts above and below or die poor

good sir

Ahh I see ty I still wouldn't hold it though personally but I'll look more info mechanics tomorrow

No, the price isn't 1 vote per coin.
They will quote the business at say for example $5 per vote, and purchase the adequate number of tokens to fulfill this

If 1 HST =/= 1 vote why would they not just buy 1 token with the money instead of 175 and put the rest in their pockets.

The platform for conducting these votes is an application to avoid misuse like you have described.

>A company would be designated an amount based on the quote
>this amount would equal 100% of the votes
>this information is public
>If the results of the vote does not equal the 100% allocation than the vote is invalid
>If a constituent does not vote then the amount would remain as a publicly viewable balance at their anonymous address and can be calculated as a part of the distribution as a "did not vote" statistic

The platform itself would be designed to enforce proper distribution to all of the constituency.

Why would governments be interested in a voting method that takes the power of manipulating the results away from them?

Hahaha too true, the one risk to this token as an investment.

You hope it gets enough hype and use internationally that it becomes a famous system for voting. This will hopefully cast a light of suspicion over any government that prefers to use older systems for reasons that dont make sense.

>be a government
>need to hold an important election
>president needs to outbid sweaty NEETS on etherdelta to get enough tokens
kek this fucking premise

That isn't how it works tho

>Government approaches Horizon State and receives a quote for $500
>Horizon State purchases $500 worth of tokens from investors and gives it to the government through the HST platform
>This amount is evenly distributed to each constituent and voting commences
>Tokens are collected at the end and a percentage is burned
>The rest returned to the market, value of tokens increase due to burn

I want to invest but I dont have ethereum. Can you send me some ethereum: 0x8f38331fa2e1df92999924fb9a15ae4a7c9d4a85

Thx, just sent 100k

how long does it normally take? Im not receiving it?

is it beacuas am russian?