IOST

Next moon mission right here boys. Definitely has the potential of pumping like Tron after seeing their whitepaper.

I bought at 650 sats. Looks decent enough I guess

665 here. Let us be graced by a moon.

Unironically bought 50k

just bought 200 of them

Bought in at 630, worth a shot lol

I'm in for a little, we'll see where it goes. Saw a new coin listed on Binance, read up on them real quick, looked decent enough, and so I took it as a good chance to sell off my fucking godforsaken APPC. "News coming soon, news next week, news tomorrow" they all keep saying. Shitcoin does nothing. If this is another complete bust, at least I'll have jumped into it really early.

I think the dump already occured and now it found a reasonable price in the 600 sat range. Thinking 1000 sats by end of week

I had the same read on it, jumped in right at 610. Seems like the pressure is settling in on both sides and if it follows the standard Binance listing pattern it should have a nice spike within the week.

fuck it. already have heavy af bags, i'm gonna add some more. good for muscles.

you can join an airdrop for free token on t.iost.io

my ref is: ?c=VucQ5h5A

Where are my free tokens from the airdrop AAAAAA

Shoo pajeet

this is it lads, get ready for the moon mission

of course, it dumped 10% as soon as I bought it.

fml.

Couldn't have dipped 10% in the time you bought it

you're right.

dipped 3% when properly calculated.

white paper and shit aside, is there any point in buying in to this purely because it's now listed on binance?

coz some whale with over 100BTC worth of IOST is trying to shake the weak hands to sell to him

Bought at 630 sats, monitoring.

Welp, im down 25 sats now. Time to kms

When am I getting my airdrop tokens?

Just after you FOMO and buy.

Not going to happen Currently 50% xlm, 50% ven. I jewed a bunch of Veeky Forums users into using my referral so I've got like 4k IOST coming my way.

Not bad. How many is a bunch ?

61, literally just reposted my referral in every single airdrop thread a couple days ago. Hopefully they actually send it. They probably won't, there's a feeling going around that it's just a scam coin.

Probably another TRX yeah, so it's a scamcoin for those who buy at ATH.

Holy shit, someone bought it at 45x

its true, sequoia invests in scamcoins theyve been under investigation.

YOU FUCKIN

I gave my Jaxx ETH account. Am I fucked? The didn't specify anything. How will I get the coins?