Wtfman.jpeg

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7skwx8/auditor_friedman_llp_website_no_longer_lists/

Where do we stand on this shit now? I love crypto but this collapsing will almost destroy the market

Other urls found in this thread:

wallet.tether.to/transparency
i.imgur.com/E3KbX34.png
bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/investing-cryptocurrencies-securities-interview-legal-perspective/
nasdaq.com/article/investing-in-cryptocurrencies-as-securities-an-interview-from-a-legal-perspective-cm823674
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberty_Reserve
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

delet

??

This isn't gonna go away without a serious explanation

No it won't

Confidence lost-price dips, Panic selling a currency that is backed by a serious amount of fake monopoly money- brings value down more than the 40%? dip we just had

Why do you people refuse to talk about this?

Lets wait until I'm in the 21 BTC club before any problems happen bucco

>this collapsing will almost destroy the market
it will heal the market. the manipulation of BTC price has been fucking up the market for a long time and scaring people. It's also a very convinient place to dump your crypto into which increases volatility of the entire market when minor signals of "a general downturn" come and a bunch of fags dump everything for tether, turning what would have been a 5% drop into a 20% drop.

Imagine if Tether announced it was closing down and ceasing the existence of the Tether company in X days (to avoid legal complications). Imagine the mooning as all of the tether money floods back into BTC, ETH etc

>another Tether FUD thread by people who have no fucking idea how Tether works
I'm not even going to explain it a 100th time. Kill yourselves shareblue r*ddit niggers.

and the crash after it goes straight into banks?

>hurr durr this is not the way tether works
This is about the company auditing Tether distancing themselves from Bitfinex dumbass. How will you naysayers wriggle your way out of this one?

Im listening pedro, feel free to make it brief. I'm on the brink of pulling out

This is actually very interesting and worrying for Bitfinex/Tether. It would be useful if there is an official reply or statement from Tether otherwise this could easily spiral out of control.

Tether implodes = tether money moves to btc and other alts
The way tether acts in the market is similar to fiat.

>Tether implodes = tether money moves to btc and other alts
>The way tether acts in the market is similar to fiat.

Tether -> BTC and alts -> fiat

Its true that BTC and alts will moon temporarily but will then crash as everyone moves to fiat.

Why? Because people will be afraid that Tether artificially inflated the price of crypto.

Tether implodes = it's worthless and those money don't flow anywhere

How did tether do anything like that ?
Tether is just a fiat shortcut. Those who went into tether actually caused the first crash. Even if they leave crypto entirely, the market will at worst stay in its current state.
Not to mention that Tether will never implode in a bear market. Check it's price, it's above a dollar now. Tons of people are going into tether.
When we go back into a bull market, we will see if Tether can handle all the miney moving away from it.

This is literally Jewish FUD. The banks don't like Bitfinex.

>How did tether do anything like that ?
Happened before but only slightly. People panicked when Bitfinex lost their banking.

You can ignore the Tether FUD all you want but this is going to be catastrophic when it happens.

How is this Jewish Fud you braindead fucking retard, this is the auditor of Tether distancing themselves from it. I'm trying to find a reasonable explanation before i pull the plug on this shit

Tether just functions as if there were an actual way to exchange crypto for USD. You're acting like that is somehow a terrible thing, but it's what the market wants.

>Almost destroy the market
>Almost

Hey user, do you wanna know how to get really wealthy? Let everyone else panic during a collapse and buy up all their emotionally charged, massively discounted sales. I can't wait for the true collapse and subsequent stabilization of the Crypto market, it's going to make me a fortune.

Bear markets can be just as much your friend as bull markets if you have self discipline and aren't a brain dead normie.

Tether only represents $1.6 billion dollars in a $549,311,145,304 crypto market. Distributing all tether among crypto is barely going to move the value of anything. BTC alone is at $189,246,140,348. You really think #1 billion is going to make a huge difference?

I actually do want to buy back in at some point. But I don't want to be invested when Tether gets exposed

Anyone fudding tether and talking about getting into fiat because of it is a complete moron and doesn't deserve to be listened to. Fiat is the biggest scam and house of cards ever why don't you fags make reddit posts about that

>Tether only represents $1.6 billion dollars in a $549,311,145,304

Marketcap does not equal amount of money that entered the market. If you didnt ignore Tether threads you would know this by now.

The marketcap of crypto is 500b right now but it is estimated that only 10 to 20b actually entered the market.

Unlike other crypto's Tether's marketcap is pure volume. That means 1.6b is part of the 10 to 20b that actually entered the market.

I really don't see the fucking problem

1. everyone knows its not backed by everything but treats it as if its a dollar, therefore it stays at that price, it has enough adoption to be relatively stable (for crypto)

2. USD is "backed by the state" whatever the fuck that means

3. Not everyone is going to pull out of tether at the same time unless something huge happens. Even if it did not retards would know before the lemmings

Even if it blows the market will recover, worst case scenario tether blowing up would encourage regulators which will happen anyway

Because you're a stuttering pothead conspiracy theorist peddling half-baked nonsense.

>catastrophic
Not even close, short term panic could drive the market down but tether isn't big enough to bring the whole market down. Even during this bear market its volume is barely 10%, and as I explained earlier tether can't crash during a bear market.

because it's in your mind . it's not real

wallet.tether.to/transparency

I am glad that i have listened in July to my lord and saviour bitfinexed and avoided tether.
I am glad that i have listened in Oct to my lord and saviour bitfinexed when the China FUD happened.
I am glad that i haben listened in Dec to my lord and saviour bitfinexed.

You guys are so pathetic. You see what you wanna believe. There is literally no way that bitfinex isn't solvent. Inbefore random auditing or tether printing accusations.

This guy understands. It's going to be bitconnect all over again, only without a redeeming TetherX on the horizon to keep people trusting in USDT.

Interesting. They actually altered their news feed to remove any mention of Bitfinex...

i.imgur.com/E3KbX34.png

They also removed an interview from their website, but it was syndicated on other websites.

bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/investing-cryptocurrencies-securities-interview-legal-perspective/ nasdaq.com/article/investing-in-cryptocurrencies-as-securities-an-interview-from-a-legal-perspective-cm823674

The removal is recent by the way, because I checked the Friedman website just a few days ago and it still mentioned Bitfinex.

ITS HAPPENING RIGHT BEFORE YOUR EYES

They are numbers on a screen

Its like me asking you to invest in my business that i tell you is worth 2 million dollars. But refuse to show any proof

>The marketcap of crypto is 500b right now but it is estimated that only 10 to 20b actually entered the market.

Where did you find this? I have been doing research and calculations regarding the "true" market value of cryptocurrency for some time now and it seems very difficult. The genuine "supply and demand" mechanic present in crypto, with A LOT of transactions taking place away from the exchanges... Hmm...

Is Friedman an American firm? Mutts seem to hate bitfinex.
Still, If tether really was a scam why would they not say it?

>That means 1.6b is part of the 10 to 20b that actually entered the market
So what? It will only trade at a value of $1.6 billion and won't affect the overall market cap any more than any other coin having a billion moved.

It's literally the complete opposite of bitconnect. One promised infinite gains and one exists to remain stable against USD.

Theres no point arguing with you fags lol you guys will always rationalize Tether as a blip in the radar.

But thanks to guys like you, ill be able to sell as soon as the Tether implosion news hits. If everyone takes Tether imploding seriously people like me wont be able to sell in time before it crashes a lot.

Thanks buddy

Go back to /x/.

Can you even read gigantestic faggot

Yeah I'd like a source on this. Fiat has barely entered the crypto market yet. It will be growing for generations to come.

How should it implode? People like you will always think they have no 1:1 USD backing, even when a legit audit occurs out of nowhere. And when there is no audity how will you ever know?

You see what you believe in. I am pretty sure, you are one of the guys who thinks tether printing leads to a BTC pump. Pathetic guys. Bitfinexed brainwashed everyone.

>Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth.

>500b
>20b
You are retarded

I don't even use tether. You're just being retarded. I don't even care if it crashes. I just think you're wrong and it won't affect the overall crypto market for shit other than making day trading more difficult for prospecting fags.

>I don't even use tether. You're just being retarded.
>I don't even use tether.
Yeah this just shows how ignorant you are. Its not about using Tether only. Even people like us not using tether will get buttfucked.

Tethers not a big deal relax op.
I hope bitfinex goes with it

I honestly don't even want to waste time conversing with such a delusional, degenerate autist.

All of those things are only meaningful if they are being audited, yet when they refuse to be audited and the only auditor they've ever had runs the fuck away.. Connect the dots you blind deluded piece of shit

What is happening is this: A US Gov agency is trying to bring bitfinex down. Creating dollars is literally why gov+banks rule the world and bitfinex is fucking with USD right now. You think they will let this slide?
They will excercise pressure on any country hosting finex assets and they will try to freeze them all.
So it's a couple smartasses at tether and finex vs. the full power of uncle sam plus banks. Tether will die. They will charge them with counterfeiting.

If you don' t understand this will crater crypto markets, well, by all means keep putting new money into the market.

>If you don' t understand this will crater crypto markets, well, by all means keep putting new money into the market.

Lol no way im putting more money, my stack is enough. But the million dollar question is, if Tether implodes... should we buy the large dip?

Exactly, they could present an audit and the conspiratard faggots ITT would say they payed the auditing company to falsify data.

This board has gotten a lot of /pol/ and /x/-flavored cancer as of late.

My man, got 15k ready to quadriple my stack in everything for when the big bust hits. I cant fucking wait but im so impatient. My predicton in mid to late feb

Of course, but hard to predict what will be the bottom.
Also a lot of shitcoins will literally die.

>Of course, but hard to predict what will be the bottom.
>Also a lot of shitcoins will literally die.

Yeah ill probably stick to buying ETH when everything crashes since ETH is as safe as it gets in the market.

The auditting company that Finex themselves named have REMOVED ANY AND ALL REFERENCES TO FINEX AND TETHER FROM THEIR WEBSITE.
This is no longer conspiracy theory, US Gov is com8ng for tether.

Tether is not backed by anything. They even state this on their website by saying you do not have any right to get USD for your Tether.

Kek
>implying with no sources
mmm lets see should i believe a random faggot on an asian imageboard powered by lolis or should i believe a serious company worth billions.
Sorry user my asperger index isnt high enough to believe you

The absolute state of tether fudders.
US gv is coming for tether.
>Meanwhile they are sitting in Hongkong

Oh yeah refusing to get audited the IRS. Who the fuck would let their company audit by the IRS. Therefore they forbid tether for US cucks beginning of 2018. Keep wagecucking pajeet. And hopefully you are never self employed

>The auditting company that Finex themselves named have REMOVED ANY AND ALL REFERENCES TO FINEX AND TETHER FROM THEIR WEBSITE.
>This is no longer conspiracy theory
That isn't evidence, user. You're retarded.

>Hurr durr Tether is in Hong Kong so its untouchable by the US

See Liberty Reserve
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberty_Reserve
>Liberty Reserve was a Costa Rica-based centralized digital currency service that billed itself as the "oldest, safest and most popular payment processor, serving millions all around a world".
Hmmmm its not in the US

>In May 2013, Liberty Reserve was shut down by United States federal prosecutors under the Patriot Act after an investigation by authorities across 17 countries.
Got rekt by the US nonetheless.

All America belongs to the US.

Do you have any idea how the world works? Have you seen what happened to the countries who tried to move away from the petrodollar? Have you heard of liberty reserve?
You think Hong Kong will protect some counterfeiters when US starts leaning on them?

Google bitfinex canary.
Hope I helped some anons save money. But I'm done talking to delusional pp

Of course Costa Rica would get strong-armed by the US
Hong Kong's relation to China means the US Govt would have a hard time touching the tether boys. They can't have them extradited either.

>bitfinex canary
bitfinex uses canary words for buffer overflow attacks? neaat

Are these people trolling when they say things like this or are they genuinely retarded? I honestly can't tell

>Of course Costa Rica would get strong-armed by the US
>Hong Kong's relation to China means the US Govt would have a hard time touching the tether boys. They can't have them extradited either.

Lol whatever man, keep trying to rationalize this. This is the closest smoking gun we will see until they truly exit.

I honestly can't wait for the Tetherpocalypse. Because I'll be waiting with $100k fiat buying the living fuck out of the overcorrection. Bring it.

We will leave as it is now.

Bankers ride along with the FED to make money.

We ride along with tether to make money.

It is a mutual benefit situation :)

I would also like to know more about this unless you are pulling numbers out of your ass which seems likely