IExec Flippening

Take a ticket to the moon.

been locked in since mid october op

my body is ready

one of my longest and comfiest hold OP

I wonder how will gnt fags cope in May

Normally I don't think this needs to be shilled here, but seriously, this shit will be massive.

i don't like to shill desu, but i get mad when i see people happy to buy shitcoins when they can buy an undervalued gem...

I'm thinking this goes google massive within this year.

I hope so !

There is no way. It's going to take a while for the ecosystem to be populated with dapps. iExec isn't even popular yet. Software projects take a long time, especially if they are good. V3 Won't even be out this year, I think.
I say five years is more realistic, and I don't see how it will ever be as massive as Google, which provides a fundamental Internet service, and which also runs one of the most mailing systems.

Accumulate. Do it for Agatha.

don't buy now, toooooooooo early. Like way early. The price might as go down as fuck at this point.

V3 = May 2019
i will hold till 2020.

This is crypto... One good news can skyrocket. I already bought. And i know i don't do a mistake since i am planing to hold for a long time.

People will FOMO in waaaaaay before any of that happens once they get a bit more attention. dApps will trickle out before an explosion once people realize the extreme potential.

Plus, how many times have you said to yourself "man i wish i could've invested in Google". This is literally the same type of event, once the FOMO starts it's going to take a while to stop. Cloud computing will change the world.

This coin deserves to be on the top20.

RLC will be $50 a pop soon.

Have 2k rlc here been in since mid Nov. Will i make it?

biggest catalyst will be when this goes pos in may.

yes, hold till Q3 2019 and you are in 6 digits, not even joking, it has so much potencial with elite team behind it

Even if i am VERY comfy, i don't think we will hit 50$ soon.
Maybe Q4 2018.

but in a really long term (4 or 5 years), i see RLC at 1000$+... Easily.

I agree with $50 but $1000 is a bit far reaching

Do I still have time to accumulate for a few months? Im pretty comfy but wanna stack a fuck ton more before it takes off.

Make sure its before May V2