HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>implying they can ban crypto

They can't but they can ban using it.

>implying they can

They can't. It's like torrenting. There is no central point to shut down since there isn't a central computer that keeps the network up. It's just sending data from one pc directly to another pc via standard internet protocols.

just ban all brown people from using it if they really were scared of terrorism, but they really just want to save their kikes

If you really think about it
Crypto is speech.
and therefore constitutionally protected from regulation.

All they have to do is ban fiat -> crypto exchanges. Done.

Then illegal exchanges will pop up. Done

yeah, people will really trust exchanges that are at risk of being raided and or exit scamming.

Were you even in crypto from 2014-2016?

Just like they banned alcohol right?

epic bro XDD well meme'd :)

Stop with these facebook memes, new fag

>posts nujack
>says newfag

KEK

Kek do you think will go that far to get some monopoly money?

This is where payfair comes in

>Were you even in crypto from 2014-2016?
Unironically I was in crypto in 2014 then left and came back again last year

What if payfair exit scams tho?

Fuck off triggered alt right cunt. No free speech for fascists.

incidentally, pic related is a brainlet litmus test
barriers and bans can be used to discourage certain uses, like motor vehicles on a pedestrian road or average citizen buying bitcoin instead of leaving the money in their (((savings accounts)))
there's almost nothing in the world you're literally prevented from doing, it's all about the amount of effort required compared to the possible reward

Except nujak is specifically designed to trigger actual newfags such as yourself.

If a government outlaws the use of crypto that is clearly going to making investing fiat and cashing out a pain in the ass to do. Not impossible, but a pain in the ass, and it will affect the market if it is a big country like the states.

Surely you people realize that right?

dude that shit in its current form is a joke

its hard for me to buy drugs with fiat because of laws are drugs worth less?

GUUHHHH BEBOIN REPLACE FIAT

I don't think I ever invested in a bag of weed.

Weed stocks

You would have to be mentally retarded to not have bought shares a couple years ago in legal weed companies. Was an easy 100x.. stay poor fgt

dex/smart contracts,yes?

sorry, I forget you can just go buy crypto from Tyrone in an alley with $20 cash

So what, you are going to get a citizenship to another country so you can sign up and verify yourself with an exchange to conduct fiat deposits?

You are going to fly over to Sweden and create a bank account so you can cash out your investments?

All of this sounds equal in convenience to a country that has not outlawed crypto?