Wtf are these fucking 223 ETH sellwalls again?

Wtf are these fucking 223 ETH sellwalls again?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DeepBrainChain/comments/7slra5/check_our_new_official_video_and_tell_us_your/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sell and it will go away.

it will never rise again :/
ahh these heavy bags

HODL

CUT MY BRAINS INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST SHITCOIN

lol fuck this shitcoin I sold at 20 cents to get into XLM, I feel like XLM will hit $1 before this will even hit 50 cents.

yeah, hodl

Suppression so whales can use their gains from the recovering BTC/ETH to buy even more cheap DBC before removing the walls and pumping the shit out of it. Just be prepared to jump out of this.

I see someone taking bit bites out of that sale wall. One for 39,000, one for 22,990, one for 25,726. 13 ETH chewed out of it in a few minutes. Kind of suspicious to be honest.

its happening boys, moon mission incoming

reddit.com/r/DeepBrainChain/comments/7slra5/check_our_new_official_video_and_tell_us_your/

DBC is mooning on Huobi. No sell walls. Someone is making serious buck using arbitrage right now

Suffocation, No Thinking, dont give a heck for my brains all bleeding.

Guys it will moon once we hit Huobi

this

Truth to be told, DBC is dead. Smart option would be to invest in competitor AGI now its still low. 30 Jan it will be binance. Screencap this fagg

it just dumped so hard

haha fuck you

wtf happened to the volume, glad i left this shitcoin when it tanked

mOON MISSION AHEAD, YOUVE BEEN WARNED BOYS

DBC is currently at the bottom of a cup and handle

>bottom
Not yet

lmao people really buy these chink scam coins.

holy shit my sides

>TOP COMPUTER SCIENSCIST EXPERT WORK IN DEAPBRAINCHAIN TO MAKING AI A PERFECT FUTURE FOR HUMAN.
>CAN'T UTILIZE HIGH-SCHOOL TIER CSS STANDARDS ON THEIR WEBSITE

my sides.

Braaaaains

dead brain chain, rip

>tfw eternal bagholder
hold me boys

>implying the AI devs are building the fucking website

Thanks, just bought 100k

You should see those massive sell walls as a very positive indicator that there is serious money watching this token. Be patient.

keep deluding yourself.

The whale is getting desperate here

Why don't you take your sides and gtfo?

Deep Bags Gang

sell walls are good sign coin is going to moon soon

what happened to our food autist?

I saw him yesterday in a DBC-thread, we created theories that he was a whale that wanted us to hold to shit on us. He got mad and replied. He's all good but I guess he's busy.

DEE BRAI DEE BRAI DEE BRAI!

Tonight is the night my boys

This has to be one of the most qualified projects in the crypto space. Fucking robot mickey mouse AI speech recognition was made by DBC.

I don't know whether your post was ironic or not

Still a 682k sellwall

Who knows. But still, I'm holding my DBC for some months. When this shit releases mining it will explode and consolidate.

thx just bought 100k

Thanks, bought another 100k

Well memed you fucker, have a (You)

If it's more expensive in Huobi, why is there no arbitrage trading to eat that wall?

it's not worth it

DBC was the best thing I ever bought I will never FOMO again

How deep can we go this end of month? Brainmores assemble

Real talk, should I buy DBC for the short or mid term? A 1.5x is good enough to me and this looks like a low risk low reward investment in crypto terms.

yes, if nothing else some pnd group will hit this, just set your sell orders in advance

Theres no need for that.. DBC will moon again in due time.

I mean I still have more hopes for this than for XRB, but fuck me I'd love if the support would be above my buy-in point

kek that's pretty good

imagine still bagholding this shitcoin

It feels like pic related but you pussy out at the last moment and just hodl and hope for the best

Why would they target DBC (again)?

this idea and deepbraingoodguy are the reason why I can't get it up anymore

I fomo'd into this shit at .33 fucking cents, I had my mouse hovering over the sell button at .66, but no I got fucking greedy and actually believed it would make it to a dollar once it hit Huobi. Fuck I am dumb.

Because sooner or later the devs will come up with something great (for example an actual product), and they would be stupid NOT to.

Gg

True

It's only a loss if you sell. I mean yeah, you can't do anything with your money till then, but it's worse to realize that loss by selling imo

Anyway I'm sorry for you bro, but we'll make it one day, I'm sure of it. Before EOY as well

>It's only a loss if you sell.
Nice, it still has a chance to moon!

Hurry up and eat that sellwall

500k+ more to that wall, wow they're really desperate suppressing the price.

It's gone now. Honestly the only reason why I haven't properly jumped the ship is that following whales is usually a good idea and you'd be hard pressed to find another coin tampered with so much.

I agree, but I FOMO on other moon missions. Too iron handed to sell, though.

New one with 250k, will it ever stop..