We bull market now

we bull market now

*recovering from mid January

for shure

yes buy buy buy buy now, no way btc will dip again in a day

Yeah, the market is to uncertain for a bull. We need an absolute BTC correction like below 8k. Then sideways for a long time. Then gradual increase.

Crypto corrections are always higher than predicted
Though small fast panic sells are more common than they should

>What if I told you it has been going sideways for "a long time", and the gradual increase starts exactly now?

Are you stupid? We corrected to 9k, over 50% down from the ATH

the run to $20k was ridiculous, BTC was wayyyy overbought, and it was only a matter of time before it corrected back HARD. i find it miraculous that $10k seems to be the floor.

Bull trap* market, see you at 8k

>tether

Saved

Fun 2$ soon btw

Tether is worth more to me than the dollar, Bitfinex has protected me more than the federal government ever has. We should send them a Thank You card.

This is the expected pump before the futures dump. Have fun with those bags!

Yeah. For the next 4 hours. The we'll go down.

Just correcting

>NEET

trading patterns have totally changed in the past 12 hours. there does not seem to be any more panic or massive fomo in BTC/ETH

nevermind...second americans are up they start fucking dumping. I swear my country is full of panic retards

time will tell

They just don't see it. Seems so obvious.

thank the lord for these magical crypto carwash tokens.

>lose 55%
>UP 10%
>bull market

It's going to be funny this weekend.
We'll be fine in a couple of weeks.

I’m actually with this nibba. We’ve been down to 9 but then we got our dead cat bounce. We’ll hit the floor before heading back up toward the next mania, probably in April.

no it doesnt you dumb faggot. crypto market is extremely volatile and for you to have any shred of idea that you think you know what's going to happen shows how retarded you are.

love bulls desu

The Weiss ratings could make this an actual bullrun, or stall us out even longer. Less than 2 hours!

Wait til the amerifats wake up, they'll send us back down dont worry.

already woke. it dipped for a few minutes at 6am and then they seem to have gotten in line

Dont fomo yet. Wait for the dip.

its not going to dip soon. Weiss rumor if it's true + roadmap tomorrow + market recovering in general some today, definitely going to be pumping today/tomorrow

nevermind, we're faggots. it's so fucking pointless, too...let the god damn base build at 11,000 and 1,000 for fucks sake

Weiss ratings ETA 53 min! Already at great market entry point from TA perspective. A lot of money could flow in very soon..... Annnd get dumped on by whales the instant btc touches 14k. At least we bull trap for about a week.

Guys, I have £2000, I don't want a lambo, I don't want MASSIVE gains, I just need £10'000 so I can afford a mortgage. Anything likely to achieve those kind of safe gains in the next two to three months?

zcl/bitcoinprivate

>I just need some money so I can get into debt
fuck off this board and never come back

Do I eat the dump or chase the pump in 20 minutes? VWHAAAAT AM I DOING TO DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?????

Ahah nice