What's the luckiest you've ever gotten?

I put about $5k in both XLM and XRP about 10-12 hours before they ATH'd and cashed out a little under it. (XLM was about 0.61, XRP a dollar and some change i think, i don't remember.)

tron, got in at 0.05, got out at 0.22

Cashing 8500 DBCs at .59. Sometimes I think about the person out there holding my bags.

I feel bad for those that purchased at ATH, what a shit show

>cashed out on XLM
>before FairX
>lucky

Bought a few hundred bitcoins back in 2011 to buy drugs on silkroad, used almost everything and forgot i had some left. Comfy

I rebought at 0.42. I'm talking about early January bull run

Went into XRB at 1.70, sold half of it at 30-something, kept the other half because I think it's a sustainable project

I bought 40k @ 10 cents, should have sold at that 59 cents. but fuck me i was a greedy pig i think it could go up to $1!

Fair enough
[spoiler]t. Bought at 6k SATS[/spoiler]

I put £100 into xvg at 5 sats in may and cashed out at 1200 sats for £150k on 1st jan. don’t think I’ll be seeing those moon missions again haha

Bought antshares at $3 and sold at $150 to get into XLM on the dip during the crash for about 40 cents. I'm finna be rich

bought 100k+ jibrel just at the last moment when it was shilled here

Found Veeky Forums

Put 2k each into trx, xrp, xlm, icx, rdd, xvg and neo in november. I have made so much fucking money. But now ive diversified into about 40 alts to hedge bets.

When you cashout expect a visit from the Feds you stupid cunt

I started the digibyte pump by being new to crypto, reading about it, buying my whole 1 BTC worth ($700) at about 100 sats each, and asking in a QTTDTOT if it was a good coin or not and what I thought it's merits were.
Next thing I know some anime poster is hyping it and everyone's excited for it and holy shit citibank.
Hit 1800 sats or whatever top was, sold at 1200sat in the drop.

Im so sorry Veeky Forums

ouch
how heavy are your bags feeling?

bought 140neo at 5$ sold at 10$ rebought 40neo at 50$. and bought req yesterday at 0.50$ now it’s dipping :——))

I met an 18 year Thai 10/10 the very first day she arrived in Bangkok, from her farming province. She barely spoke english, but she was fascinated by foreigners. She seemed lost and upset, and I was having lunch so I invited her over.

She was living with me inside of a week.

-stunningly gorgeous with no makeup
-amazing cook, had been cooking with her mom since she was 12
-very shy and polite
-hard worker, did chores and shopping happily
-huge (for her petite frame) natural tits that she didn't seem to be aware of, she would just let he cleavage hang out all the time and forget to wear bras
-very fit from farm life, perfectly flat tummy and wide hips
-clever, despite being a provincal girl, I taught her to speak passable conversational English in only a couple months
-not experienced in sex at all, but was very excited to learn and had no hangups at all, she learned to love sitting on my face more than almost anything else. She called it 'carabao ride'.

I learned that her family sent her to bangkok to 'work' (read: whore herself out and send them 90% of the dough), but convinced her it would be better for her to go to college so she could support them properly, and live a healthy life herself.
I helped her finish her thai equivilent to a GED, get all of her biodata, and then paid for the first year of her school, while she still lived with me. Yes I was checking to make sure she was going to college, and even helped with some of her coursework till she learned how to study properly.

Some of the happiest and most exhausting months of my life.

Then one day her shriveled old mother showed up and took her away back to the province. I told her she didn't have to go, that it was her own life and I would support her while she stayed with me. She wanted to do what her mother said though. So we packed her things up into a suitcase, and off she went.

I never heard from her again. Luckiest, and worst thing to ever happen to me. That was 8 years ago.

I put in 10k €in PRL at 6 cents.
At one point that 10k was worth 500k. Cashed out quite a bit of it, but not enough before the crash.

i should rephrase, didn't take the fiat out. I sold them for BTC and just reinvested them back in during the "crash"

Oh you mean in crypto? I bought $5k worth of VEN at 25 cents.

>Dec 2017, brand new to crypto
>hmm, ripple? looks promising
>4x profit in 10 days

I trade crypto 14 hours a day now, so only in hindsight do I see how lucky that was. I was smart even then though; cashed out at 2.80 when everyone on reddit was screaming about how xrp would hit $5 the next week

Got 1.5 Darkcoins from faucets 3 years ago, for free. Worth $1200 in DASH now.

You outjewed the Jew. Welcome to Veeky Forums

source of girl?

>what is reverse search

xiuren luvian is your answer

I'm doing alright, I bought some (about 1/8th) at 4k and I dropped that at 5k and been investing it elsewhere then buying back into XLM in the meantime with the profit.
I'm a newcoiner so it's all been a learning experience, but I've got faith that I'll get my money back. I've learnt early about FOMO

You sound like a good person. I hope you are doing well.
I also hope to live a life like you one day. By that I mean being alive, meeting people, having experiences. That little glimpse might of course not be representative but it still sounds like an awesome experience. Stories like these are what being alive is about for me.
For now I'm stuck. Not know where to go and what to do. I have money but I'm in my rehabilitation phase from cancer. Everything is still a drag from the chemo side effects. I hope it is only temporary.

I've seen xrp for under 1$ like a week ago

You will get there brother, hang in there and take a day at a time. It's about taking joy in the little things. You will probably find the experience makes you a better and happier person.

I would eat her ass.

nigga are you new. you just read a NEET fantasy.
if you're really in rehab from cancer, good luck to yourself.

bought bitcoin at $200 and held it

I bought some btc at $6k and dumped at $19k. Gave me a boost in late December to invest in alts. Good god did I call that right/got lucky. Those poor fucks who bought my bags.

Reminds me of my travels in Bangkok. What a magical place man...

I would say that I'm not new at all but who can keep track of all the copypastas out there?
Thank you.

Pretty good LARP, thanks for the read.

World you recommend it? Any tips for someone who wants to go there one day?