LINK General /lg/ - Davos Edition

>Klaus Schwab Hype Thread:

>TRUMP Aims To Play Salesman During Davos Economic Forum:

npr.org/2018/01/23/580101123/trump-aims-to-play-salesman-during-davos-economic-forum

Essential Sergey:

>@ DevCon 3:

youtube.com/watch?v=kW27zYIxZhY&t=693s

>End of year update from Sergey:

medium.com/@sergeynazarov/chainlink-an-overview-and-our-focus-14f03335b803

> @ Coin Congress

youtube.com/watch?v=1nmLU284fIk

Latest AssBlaster Thread:

You fags ready to be rich?

Oh shit yes my nigga

fingers crossed for a davos pump even though it's not gonna happen

good summary + cozy link-pepe. thx user

Sitting here with my 1k linkies.
Can't even swing trade them because it's so stable.

16k link here might buy more to get 20k

am I gonna make it?

16k is already solid making it territory, but more is always better than less

Stop asking this and start visualizing it.

Yes user, thats a nice stack

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

I have 20k and still feel like a Linklet...

AssBlaster still hasn't paid that one user 100 link.

>Davos Edition
kek, don't forget to bring your sled
>Crisis session due to WEF traffic collapse
>In Davos traffic has collapsed.
>Those responsible are now looking for a solution.

what does link have to do with davos?

theres nothing written anywhere about link

2k lall-in inklet here. Cant really afford to invest anymore, but hoping shit kicks off later on today with that Weiss Rating thing and crashes the market so I can pick up the remaining 8k for spare change.

Unless you’re a weak handed soyboy, fucking hodl lads. Shits gonna get really bad in about 6 hours
(4PM gmt)

the executive chairman and founder of the WEF, klaus schwab, mentioned smartcontract.com in his 2016 book "the 4th industrial revolution" and that's what he's talking about today at davos, so people are speculating that he'll mention smartcontract.com during the talk today

The founder and current chairman of the World Economic Forum wrote a book last year in which he mentioned Smartcontract.com by name.
The guy (Klaus Schwab) is speaking multiple times every day at Davos, and is expected to shill his book a bit, and some think he might namedrop Smartcontract.com.

I don't think he will, but he doesn't have to. The fact that he mentions them in the book is huge in and of itself.

113 linklet here, i feel so bad. I won't make it

when I make $10mil i'll send you $100k

1.Klaus Schwab shilled LINK in his book. He's having speeches today.
2. Sergey was planning LINK since 2014.
3. Bilderberg is in on it.

This is going to be yuge.

That's not the real AssBlaster, not the same trips

He had "Pen" in it

Well, who is gonna watch the stream all day and see if he namedrops link or smartcontract?

We can make teams.

Thanks link bro

>It's going to be huge
Yeah maybe in a few years and we don't have that kind of time. The bubble is popping by 2020. If link doesn't start doing something it's going to be too late.

He's got multiple trips. Now that he's been doxxed, I don't think he's gonna visit with the same trips. Plausible deniability, keeps him safe. But, you can tell by his writing style and insider knowledge when AB is the real deal. It's hard to copy

Crypto may crash but LINK will be fine because blockchain tech is here to stay and LINK revolutionizes blockchain tech

Okay. Suit yourself

>take profits from other coins every friday
>use it all to buy more linkies
>never lose money, sometimes gain
who’s with me?

Shit we got on this secret illuminati bilderberg shit without even knowing how big it could get, now i think even 1000$ per link will be a low price

Are you serious? I've been losing money on link since I bought. This coin is a meme now I''m bagholding.

No it's not AB
He said he would confirm is new trip with the old
He has a diffrent writing-style
He contradicted numerous older statements he made with the old trip

The delusion about link gets worse every day. Keep in mind most of the people shilling this bought it in november when it was 14-17c or even cheaper in the presale and would be thrilled for it to hit a few bucks because they have tens to hundreds of thousands of link. The are people on Veeky Forums who unironically think it can hit 1k and that there 5k stack will make them rich; this is a completely new level of delusion fed by people trying to get you to pump their bags. Please don't fall for it. You missed the moon mission in december. Get over it.

look a nolinker

that wasn't real assblaster, he was using the old compromised trip