STELLAR INFLATION POOL

If you hold XLM, don't forget to join an inflation pool lads. You get free XLM every week. No need to give wallet details or anything, it's all done via Stellars own website.

Other urls found in this thread:

lumenaut.net/#faq
stellar.org/developers/guides/concepts/inflation.html
stellar.org
stellar.org/laboratory/
reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7onl3a/tip_keep_your_xlm_in_your_wallets_for_free_xlm/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You do have to sign a transaction using your private key

EXPLAIN NYUGGA

How much XLM do you hold to receive that amount?

Yes, but it's done on Stellars own website. You can also use a Nano if you want.

lumenaut.net/#faq

Use lumenaut.net/#faq and enter your XLM in the calculator at the bottom to see how much you will get paid weekly.

Pretty sure he has around 26.5k with that amount of inflation.

is this like you need to be always on or something?

No, the wallet literally just has you set an inflation destination, then you can forget about it and you get your free lumens.

Set it and forget it. For long-term HODL'ers, you can just check it again every couple of months and see your gains accumulate. If you take lumens out for trading on exchanges, it'll still give you your inflation for what you have stored in your wallet every week (just at a lower amount, obviously)

Kek

So guys, store it on the stellar wallet? That will do? Please give snake by snake instructions. Stellar brainlet here. Was holding in the exchange this whole time, fuck my ass right snakey lol

ok i used my ledger to log in

keeping thread bumped just in case i cant figure it out

wait a minute... is lumenaut legit?

considering they just paid me, i'm pretty sure they are user

If you fall for this you deserve to lose your money.

Double kek

Withdraw from exchange to your "stellar address"?

have you never read the phrase "never give your private key to anybody?" anywhere ever?

It amazes me that you are copypastaing my post from yesterday. Good job user, keep up the good work

yeah i havent actually put in my private key yet. I'll do more research on this

you don't need to give them your private key

I bet op is the same guy that said he scammed 40 eth yesterday.

on that note, can anyone recommend a good stellar wallet?

>give company coins for guaranteed passive gains
>wait, where have I heard this before?
>oh, I remember!

BITCONEEEEEEEEEEEEECT

whats with the instructions then?

re: private keys. it's all done through stellars transaction page, but if you're not comfortable with this, some wallets let you do it without.

read the FAQ people. it's all there. if you think this is shady, then you clearly don't understand what you invested in to begin with.

ok thanks

>go to lumenaut

>put their key in inflation destination

that's it

they have a step to put in your public key to confirm but that's not even required

hmmm..site registration is a whole lot different from stellar.org

This post is reserved for smart money only. If you are not smart money please discontinue reading.

----------------------------------------
The inflation distribution is such a killer perk of this crypto. It gets coins out of the exchanges, decreasing liquidity, and increasing decentralization. Stellar is such a comfy hold because when the market tanks, stellar holders take longer to sell, keeping the price insulated from wild fluctuation. Or worst case scenario, an exchange goes under, most stellar holders will be unscathed and business can continue as usual.

I'm getting money off this even during the dip. People who won't join just hates money.

How to steal peoples money
>Free money guys!
>Just give me your private key
>Gets private key
>Obtain free money

why are u teaching these normies how to make money? wtf delete this

because we're all suffering a bit during this crash and every little helps user.

notice the broken English and the attempt to try to fit in with Veeky Forums culture? (normies)

I can smell the poo in loo from 50 miles away pajeet, nice try

website based Kentucky

you dont give anyone your private key retard

It literally benefits everyone if more of the userpool does this.
If people don't hold their coins in their own wallet, the exchanges get the coins.
Please tell me the downside.

Indeed. You can bet your sweet ass all the exchanges have their own private inflation pools and are making insane gains from your money. These user pools are a godsend and make your XLM work for you, not some chink at binance.

NEVER GIVE OUT YOUR SECRET KEY

IF YOU READ THIS, DO NOT FALL FOR THIS PAJEET SCAM

IT'S SOMEBODY WITH A PROXY POSTING WITH DIFFERENT IDs

AGAIN: DO NOT FALL FOR THIS PAJEET SCAM

>being this retarded

It’s a scam
You fcking indian, gtfo

>being this retarded to not understand how the technology works

That’s the Stellar Lumens website:
stellar.org

Do not give keys to pajeets.

Stop fucking nigger, the real inflation site is lumenauts.com

I'm the OP lol, I'm pretty sure I know that. The point is, I'm trying to educate the dumbasses in here how inflation works in XLM and why it's literally stupid not to get involved in a public inflation pool if you're holding a decent amount of lumens.

Anyone who falls for this deserves to get scammed.

You set your inflation at stellar.org/laboratory/ whihc is a stellar website.

I'll stop arguing with the retards here.

Yeah, I'm out too. It gets tiring trying to help people at Veeky Forums and get called a scammer by dumb cunts who don't even understand the technology they invested in. Either that, or they're from XLMpool and are sad that reddit got together to make a free alternative, so they don't get their 10% shekels every week.

Either way, for the people who joined the pool, welcome to the party. For the people who didn't, stay poor forever.

lumenaut.org is the legit one

this is what i do. free Lumens every monday

Yeah 10% thats bullshit. The inflation pool is supposed to offset the 1% introduction of new coins each year. So weekly you get like .05% or something like that. 10% thats fucking stupid.

reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7onl3a/tip_keep_your_xlm_in_your_wallets_for_free_xlm/

This is legit and you wont get your shit stolen from.

XLMpool take 10% of the total weekly inflation amount for themselves as commission for their service. Lumenaut doesn't take any commission and all funds go to the users. This is what I meant by the 10%, not that all users get 10% of their total lumens in inflation every week. That'd be retarded.