You have the last chance to buy VEN before imminent hardcore pump 2,5 hours from now after the big news

you have the last chance to buy VEN before imminent hardcore pump 2,5 hours from now after the big news

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook./dnvgl/videos/10156159703448395/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>priced in

gib lambu

moon soon

whats the news??

is a strength node enough to make it?

Yes. You will be worth at least $5 mil in 18 month's time.

Holding for 0.0012 today.

priced in already

lol wrong

more like 20m

vechain is going to $1,000-2,000 no breaks cuckboi

let me get them of your hands for 0.0022

anyone know when the livestream starts?

Hour and a half.

facebook./dnvgl/videos/10156159703448395/
1 and a half hours

14:00 GMT TIME RETARD

Don't listen to these cuckold poorfags telling you it's priced in. Vechain announcements thus far have never been priced in based on historical analysis. TA furthermore shows that we are still in a bullish uptrend as performed by world class TA's like Haejin and Nictrades.

lol @ this FUD. it will be worth a lot more than 5 million. that's at least 50k VEN. VEN could very well hit ETH levels this year. That's 50 million you fucking mong

Priced in.
Might see $9

also, thats within the next 9 months, not 18 jfc

false, kys.

Yeah with about 9x the amount of coins as eth?
You’re a brainlet.

BUY THE RUMOR SELL THE NEWS

excuse me did you just call me the r word? you think its really okay to make a mockery of people who have disabilities? you're lowlife piece of trash

>being this much of a brainlet

coin supply will be ~200m idiot

I didn't want to, but these fucking pajeets posting threads about the BIG NEWS (no news at all, just DNV partnership consolidation) are forcing me to sell before the announcement.

Fuck off pajeets... why do you have to make everything a bumpy ride.

gee i wonder whats going to happen guys hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

fucking retard, let me spell it out for you
1. entire crypto market is going to explode this year
2. that means VENs market cap will go up
3. huge chunk of VEN is locked up in nodes and not part of circulating supply
4. stay poor you faggot motherfucker

>brainlet

More like dramatic dip. Buy the rumor, sell the news folks.

VEN NAVY REPORT YOUR RANKS

Officer Ranks
- Fleet Admiral of VeChain: Admiral Jim Breyer
- Admiral: 100001+ VEN
- Vice Admiral: 50001-100000 VEN
- Rear Admiral (U): 25001-50000 VEN
- Rear Admiral (L): 15001-25000 VEN
- Captain: 10000-15000 VEN
- Commander: 5001 - 9999 VEN
- Lieutenant Commander: 3501-5000 VEN
- Lieutenant: 2501-3500 VEN
- Lieutenant Junior Grade: 2001-2500 VEN
- Ensign: 1501-2000 VEN
XXX
+ Non-Commissioned Officer Ranks
- Master Chief: 1001-1500 VEN
- Senior Chief: 901-1000 VEN
- Chief: 751-900 VEN
- Petty Officer 1st Class: 501-750 VEN
- Petty Officer 2nd Class: 351-500 VEN
- Petty Officer 3rd Class: 151-350 VEN
XXX
+ Enlisted Ranks
- Seamen: 51-150 VEN
- Seamen Apprentice: 1-50 VEN

Walton is releasing their Masternodes sooner than ven.
With more than 25% return at first.
People will fomo.

TO THE MOON

35%**

you really are dense. circulating supply is what matters.

They are both perfectly good coins and both can exist and thrive. I will never understand WTC jealously and the need to shit in every Ven thread.

a mere lieutenant reporting in
didnt know about this shit before $4

not for a premined erc20 token scam

Have you seen the amount of venners bashing Walton endlessly?

CRASH IMMINENT ABANDON SHIP
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

you're finna top yourself when vechain hits $1,000-2,000 lmao

I don't go into WTC threads. Every WTC I've seen bashed in these were doing exactly what you are doing.

Being a dense shit.

lol and the truth comes out, just a bitter deluded salty walty. neck yourself its the only option at this point

>what is coins locked by nodes xDDDDDD

waltoncucks literally dont make threads, instead they come into vechain threads and shit all over ven whilst saying wtc is superior

>tfw so poor that if it reaches $500 I still be below 6 figures

Won’t ever happen brainlet.
You got scammed.

Confirmation bias. Philosophy 101.
Brainlet confirmed.

Seaman poorfag ready to swab poopdeck all the way to the moon.

no
yes

bail the fuck out now if you value your money, last chance

Same time as the weissratings releases their crypto ratings. Even if it's a shitty site I predict that VEN will take one of the better spots there as well.

yo won't make moon but you might at least hit earth's atmosphere

I got in wtc at $4 and have a guardian master node. What is salt?
Wtc releases their Masternodes sooner than venjeet
Walton doesn’t pay for publicity like scamchain

It's buy the rumor, sell the news, dummy. It's gonna dump hard.

Sell sell sellllll fomo Into wtc they have announcements on the 28th.

>wont ever happen

t. sold eth at $10
t. sold ltc at $100

I wrote this nursery rhyme for you:

Salty Walty's coin shat the bed
So Salty Walty put the Colt to his head
Salty Walty's coin took a fall
So Salty Walty splatter his wall

batmanbeyond, right? that autistic kid from reddit who buy high and sell low on a daily basis.

Better to have at least glimpsed the heavens and know you can fly than to resign to certain wageslavery.

I bought into eth at $10 :,)

Newfag detected.

Why the sudden, massive FUD campaign against VEN? Allow me to explain.
In a nutshell, VEN makes almost everything else look bad. This coin has received an enormous amount of attention very suddenly, and upon casual examination it seems to have everything:

-A working product already deployed.
-Use cases in industries perfectly suited for blockchain adoption.
-A massive network of government and industry contacts.
-Confirmed partnerships with industry giants.
-Investment and direct advisory by well respected venture capitalists, who are also connected to industry and government.
-Proof of Stake, which promises the passive generation of wealth for token holders, independent of market speculation.

So why the FUD? Why do people want this coin to fail? Isn't blockchain adoption a GOOD thing? Not to them. You see, they hold actual shitcoins who's only value is as a speculative asset. The coins they want to hold do nothing, have no use case, have no adoption, and are unconnected to any real world industry or government entity. They hold bags of shit.
When VEN succeeds, it means that suddenly the standards on what is acceptable in this market will shift. People will compare shitcoins against the new gold standard, and when they find the shitcoin wanting, they will move on to something else that more closely resembles what a winner looks like in 2018.
VEN pushes the standards sky high. So of course, the type of people who want to get rich off of scam icos, third world garbage, memecoins, and worthless no-use-case minables hate it. They hate it. Because it's the future. The future has no place for shitcoins.

The future is in utility. Logistics, fintech, platforms.

Blockchain is maturing. It's a good thing for everybody who wants to invest intelligently.
It's a bad thing for those who thrive on manipulation and blind luck.
Enjoy the FUD. It is merely the dying breath of shitcoins everywhere, and the frantic screaming of their bagholders as they go down with the ship.

Both of the CEOs are gonna talk about "ground-breaking concepts". That by itself is just basically creating rumours of how great it will be in the future.

biz has a talent

youre gonna be holding heavy bags

faggot. Strength nodes start at 10k VEN, not 50k

I enjoy the fud, but lets be honest. I think we all know this livestream is just going to be Sunny and Luca jerking each other off over how clever they are to be interested in blockchain technology. It will probably be extremely cringeworthy to watch, to the point where gleaning important details about the level of adoption DNV GL is agreeing to will be impossible.

This type of thing is usually carefully choreographed, so I sure we will get SOME sort of solid news out of this, but don't for a minute think that a corporate promise of 'mind blowing news' is actually going to be mind blowing. You will probably be thinking to yourself at the end, "wait a minute, didn't we know all of that shit already?" and you will be right.

This event is to get people who didn't know all of that shit already into the loop, which is a good thing. If you've been following VEN/DNV GL closely, prepare to be underwhelmed and prepare to sell and buy back in on the 'sell the news' dip. Don't trade emotionally.

but maybe they announce global domination for a 1000 years

tfw rear admiral

so comfy

tfw Lieutenant buying & trading shitcoins & scamcoins to work my way up the ranks

Look at Ethereum's graph from $10 to $380 then neck yourself. Hope you sold waiting for the dip that will never come. The dip would be from $100 to $60

>tfw to smart to sell and buy back in

>tfw came in at $1.50 as a 3rd class petty officer
WHY didn't i buy more

I only have 1300 ven. Will I make it, venbros?

How can it be priced in when you arent even aware of what points they would be discussing? "pricing in" a Q&A is legitimately fucking retarded u pajeet fucking nigger

They asked their crystall ball and calculated every possible set of questions man. come on, think a little.
Don't tell me you didn't calclulate 10^16 questions.

is no one else watching the live?

Happy Hour. Get it while it last.

Thanks for the bags, it was a pleasure buying the dip