Weiss Rating

Guys you think this Weiss rating that will occur 3 hours from now will impact the market significally ?

I´m tempted to convert some smaller positions I have in shitcoins to ETH, NEO or XLM, which are less likely to receive shitty ratings. Also would dump my LTC for those since there is no reason for it to be higher rated than ETH per example.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/weiss/@matbest/weiss-crypto-ratings-leak-ranked-by-market-cap
cnbc.com/video/2018/01/19/weiss-ratings-starts-grading-cryptocurrencies.html
weissratings.com/
finance.weissratings.com/crypto/faq/
finance.weissratings.com/crypto/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

XLM will get A-, thats why it pre-pumps

yeah, it will probably pump it some. I'm doing that exact thing right now, moving some of my fucking potential moon bags for this pump rn. going in on XLM/NEO/XRP which i'm sure will get high ratings

Tfw in bed and don't have any buy/sell orders open

tfw in bed but cant sleep because must watch weiss ratings

>NEO gets one of the highest ratings
not happening lol

so its priced in ?

LMAO at people thinking any crypto will get above a C

ratings are for long term safe holdings of instruments with VALUE and FUNDAMENTALS

crypto has neither

XLM, ETH and XRP will get a D at best

the rest F

Rumor has already been bought, now watch them sell the news.

It amazes me that you are copypastaing my post from yesterday. Good job user, keep up the good work

>XLM, ETH and XRP will get a D at best
>the rest F

Good enough for me. I have 80 ETH.

LMAO at you thinking any crypto will get above a C

ratings are for long term safe holdings of instruments with VALUE and FUNDAMENTALS

crypto has neither

XLM, ETH and XRP will get a D at best

the rest F

Well than thank god XRP is not crypto, will score an A+ and normies will swarm the market buying this shit, right?

I don't even want them to rate it. Only boomers care about this.

Looks like the Weiss rating leak for XLM at least is true, wall street and jews are pumping it right now because they already know.

It amazes me that you are copypastaing my post from yesterday. Good job user, keep up the good work

This is the exact sentiment wall street already has.
From their perspective the black swan event is anything higher than that. If there is anything higher than that, we going skyward.

That and the roadmap which is supposed to be released tomorrow. I guess XLM goes +50-60% today.

This, crypto will probably be evaluated with the same metrics they use for traditional assets (stocks, gold, oil, houses, ...).

Due to the volatility of crypto, lack of implemented use cases, lack of maturity, lack of financial supervision/insurance, etc, crypto will probably get bad ratings.

Remember, this is not a ranking, noone says anything has to get A or B ratings. This is a financial review, probably using oldschool metrics.

Who here has several positions in shitcoins making up less than 5% of their portfolio and can't be bothered to sell them?

It just doesn't seem worth it to sell of this eng, req, MCO, bat, and sky.

>thinking that my post is a completely original thought that couldnt possibly come from anyone other than you

>thinking that this is not common knowledge

>accusing people of stealing shitposts

how bad is your life lmao

>Not recognizing copypasta when you see it
How new are you?
I bet you still think Millhouse is a meme.

>mfw
Accepting the actual ratings from a company that rated AAA mortgages which caused the 2008 housing market collapse

It astounds me that you have copied my post from earlier today. Great job user, keep up the good work!

Milhouse is not a meme it's a meme on itself desu

>Taking the bait
>He doesn't believe Millhouse is a meme
You're never going to make it in the meme economy, kiddo. Maybe you should move back in with your mother.

this dude gets it

>Weiss Rating
Based out of Florida, SCAM!

>It amazes me that you are copypastaing my post from yesterday. Good job user, keep up the good work

lol

it doesn't matter
traders see this as a pump and dump opportunity, nothing more

they actually said they had a couple of As ro so in an interview

link the interview

thanks

Dump good alts like ENG and ICX for ETH and NEO?

its literally not hard to google it for 5 minutes you fucking retard jesus christ its funny how people like you try and act intelligent but really you're just a pool of literal dribble, you literally say your argument without knowing there's 100% factual evidence against it a 20 second google away. fucktard hang yourself

go find it yourself faggot

Normies got burned on xrp start of january, stellar could become the new normie coin.

it's true, gonna sell some of my stack and rebuy after the dump

you crypto fags are all the same.

claim: X coin is partnered with the Korean Government!!

"link pls"

retard: google it lmao. fine i'll get it for you...

"hello wheres that source?"

retard: here u go (some guy on reddit's blog post)

"th-thanks"

ETH will get best rating of them all
screencap this

you nigger fags are all the same. you beg for people to do the work for you. stay poor nigger hold my bags. i showed your comment to my dog and we both had a nice chuckle at your low iq

To get burned with ripple you have to be a complete retard, and there is no salvation for such people.
2 months ago it was 0.25 USD, so, even after the massive fuckfest than had place in the past two weeks, you will still be 6x the initial investment.

Hell, even if you bought exactly one month ago when it was already over 1 USD you will still be in positive by a solid 30%.

No, dump all those shit coins for xlm. Duh.

pro tip: if they say "Google it yourself" and you literally can't find it because it doesn't exist, they can just reply with "ur too dumb to find it"

LEAKED RATINGS???

steemit.com/weiss/@matbest/weiss-crypto-ratings-leak-ranked-by-market-cap

>btc B-
topkek

Fakenews

Big if tru

Neo is already pumping.

true if right

Stellar fanboy rating lmao hahahaha

Just no. This is 100% false. Everyone can make a list and put it on steemit. There was already confirmation that multiple cryptos got an A. This has only 2 cryptos getting an A-

dumping now

>multiple
>two
wew ok

These ratings are meaningless. Veeky Forums knows more about these coins than some institutional dullards. All this is is an attempt to get people buying into this bullshit and all these threads are paid shills to create hype over it. Fuck off!

OMG, it got leaked, maybe? What got leaked? Some retards opinion? Exactly. It is pathetic.

someone posts a fake list on steemit and certain coins pump 10%. That's the absolute state of the market.

just because they are meaningless, doesnt mean normies will think its the word of god. Just look at the bible or tulmud.

Well if it is false, then these pumps will turn into dumps.

Get on the XLM train before Thursday, you've been warned.

see

>Veeky Forums knows more about these coins than some institutional dullards.

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

90% of the people on this board holding crypto can't tell you what a Private Ledger is

Judging from the pumps XLM and NEO will get great ratings kek

you can even tell that it's fake, because the list doesn't contain TRON, but Weiss announced that they'll rate TRON.

cnbc.com/video/2018/01/19/weiss-ratings-starts-grading-cryptocurrencies.html

there, close to ending he says there are some A's

This.
Fuck's sake crypto community has the most gullible pieces of shit

protip: search it up yourself you lazy fuck, I do not want to waste my time to convince you of X. Because ya know, people don't give a fuck about you

Who waiting for the pump here?

in b4 VEN and ETH are the only As on the list.

to be fair im a chad you guys are the virgins. flip my burgers and google shit for me ty

anyway I found the interview you guys were talking about - He doesn't confirm A's at all you sub 100 iq rats. He says there could possibly be As however due to makret volatility they may be downgraded. You'll have to see on jan 24th if there are A's

so you're talking shit, you're dumb as fuck and you watch japanese virgin cartoons.

enjoy the ratings.
So yes you do talk a load of shit.

T-minus 30min, get those buys ready boys.

you're not a chad, you're a loser wasting his life on Veeky Forums like everyone else

>Not buying before the pump
Stay poor my friends

the site is being ddosed

weissratings.com/

>crypto fanboys crashed the Weiss website

>to be fair im a chad you guys are the virgins. flip my burgers and google shit for me ty
Chad is not on Veeky Forums kek, you're some looser larping neet at best.

Fucking kek waiting this entire time just to get cucked by cryptonerds spamming F5

The site fucking crashed.
Are we supposed to trust these people's opinion on a high tech market?

In before you pick the wrong coin and get just'ed in seconds.

of course not

> wants to give out rating of hightech cryptocurrencies
> can't even handle traffic

kek, why should I trust them

Because "prestige"

Insider here, buy BTC ETH VEN XRB NEO XLM ENG

>VEN

DROPPED

thank you i all in

>Not being smart enough to know which coins are good
Yeah, you'll never make it.

>Basically my portfolio except for Neo because VEN has more growth potential.

Nice.

>diversifying that much
It's like you only want a portfolio that manage 8% gains.

Most likely a DDOS attack to shill random coins. Don'y buy shit until the OFFICIAL website is back up again or get JUST'd.

You can add your email to the mailing list here
finance.weissratings.com/crypto/faq/

Site getting hammered. WTF. Stayed up for this?

Definitely just crashed

Weiss Ratings Issues First-Ever Rating Agency Grades on 74 Cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin Gets C+ (“Fair”). Ethereum Is B (“Good”).
PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL — Weiss Ratings, the nation’s leading independent rating agency of financial institutions, releases today the nation’s first-ever grades on cryptocurrencies by a financial rating agency. Weiss gives Bitcoin a C+ (meaning “fair”) and Ethereum a B (“good”). None of the cryptocurrencies covered currently get a grade of A (“excellent”). In total Weiss currently covers 74 cryptocurrencies.

A grade of A or B can also be interpreted as the investment rating equivalent of “buy.” At the same time, investors should not be overly alarmed by a C rating. It is a passing grade, and for investors, implies the equivalent of “hold.” Grades of D” and E” are the equivalent of “sell.” However, investment decisions should not be made solely based on ratings. They are meant as a tool in the context of a broader risk management strategy.

Anyone have full list?

WE NEED A SOURCE FAGGOT

finance.weissratings.com/crypto/

Not buying your bullshit.

lmfao what a joke